T Nation

Biotest Delivering to Alberta

Hey has anyone had any successful Biotest deliveries to Alberta. I tried a long time ago with no success. Just hoping to try again. Thanks

[quote]Nick4 wrote:
Hey has anyone had any successful Biotest deliveries to Alberta. I tried a long time ago with no success. Just hoping to try again. Thanks[/quote]

I’m very frustrated right now; I ordered some Grow on April 17 and it’s been sitting at customs since April 24. I mistakenly had it shipped by USPS and they won’t do a search unless Biotest asks for it…and Biotest’s policy is not to make any calls so I’m screwed.

[quote]
I’m very frustrated right now; I ordered some Grow on April 17 and it’s been sitting at customs since April 24. I mistakenly had it shipped by USPS and they won’t do a search unless Biotest asks for it…and Biotest’s policy is not to make any calls so I’m screwed.[/quote]

Do you think it happenned because you live in Alberta? Because I placed an order about 2 weeks ago and I chose USPS. But I hope it will not happen to me because I ordered for 340$!!

I live in the province of Quebec, so I guess it might be different…

[quote]grimskunk wrote:

I’m very frustrated right now; I ordered some Grow on April 17 and it’s been sitting at customs since April 24. I mistakenly had it shipped by USPS and they won’t do a search unless Biotest asks for it…and Biotest’s policy is not to make any calls so I’m screwed.

Do you think it happenned because you live in Alberta? Because I placed an order about 2 weeks ago and I chose USPS. But I hope it will not happen to me because I ordered for 340$!!

I live in the province of Quebec, so I guess it might be different…
[/quote]

I doubt it; it’s sitting in Customs in BC right now. And my order was about $200.

[quote]Ken Rose wrote:
I’m very frustrated right now; I ordered some Grow on April 17 and it’s been sitting at customs since April 24. I mistakenly had it shipped by USPS and they won’t do a search unless Biotest asks for it…and Biotest’s policy is not to make any calls so I’m screwed.[/quote]

As per our last message to you, we have contacted USPS and have been informed that the shipment is awaiting customs clearence.

There is nothing further we can do at this point.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
Ken Rose wrote:
I’m very frustrated right now; I ordered some Grow on April 17 and it’s been sitting at customs since April 24. I mistakenly had it shipped by USPS and they won’t do a search unless Biotest asks for it…and Biotest’s policy is not to make any calls so I’m screwed.

As per our last message to you, we have contacted USPS and have been informed that the shipment is awaiting customs clearence.

There is nothing further we can do at this point.[/quote]
Thanks Brian, Actually, the message to me was that Biotest had contacted USPS and was told that all that could be done was to wait for customs to either accept or reject the shipment. What USPS told me was that they could put a trace on the package, but that request would have to come from Biotest. So I guess two messages are being sent to us from USPS. The lesson is for us Canadian purchasers is to use Fed Ex; as they will deal with customs. I have purchased some Max Strength HOT-ROX using Fed Ex so I’ll have a bit of a comparison. I’m assuming that customs will be harder on the HOT-ROX than the MRP. By the way, I believe I was not out of line in posting in this forum.

[quote]Ken Rose wrote:
Thanks Brian, Actually, the message to me was that Biotest had contacted USPS and was told that all that could be done was to wait for customs to either accept or reject the shipment. What USPS told me was that they could put a trace on the package, but that request would have to come from Biotest. So I guess two messages are being sent to us from USPS. The lesson is for us Canadian purchasers is to use Fed Ex; as they will deal with customs. I have purchased some Max Strength HOT-ROX using Fed Ex so I’ll have a bit of a comparison. I’m assuming that customs will be harder on the HOT-ROX than the MRP. By the way, I believe I was not out of line in posting in this forum.

[/quote]

The package is in custom’s hands. I believe everyone is in agreement on it’s location, so I don’t understand the need to have it tracked again.

Please respond to Customer Service’s last e-mail message if you have additional questions.

[quote]Nick4 wrote:
Hey has anyone had any successful Biotest deliveries to Alberta. I tried a long time ago with no success. Just hoping to try again. Thanks[/quote]

Well, here is an !update for everyone. On April 17 I ordered Grow and picked the express ground option for shipment. According to USPS’s website, it arrived in Canada April 25 in the am and I still haven’t got it. On May 5 I ordered some Max Strength HOT-ROX and paid for Global Delivery and it arrived today (May 10). So for any other Alberta residences, pay for the Global shipping! As soon as Grow! is available I will purchase some more and send it Global. Hopefully I get the first batch, but I’m writing it off at this point.

Hi, here’s an update about my situation : I’m living in the province of Quebec and I received my package today. I had to pay 50$ can of duty for a 350$can worth of stuff and It took about 2 weeks to arrive.

I chose USPS global express mail for shipping.

[quote]grimskunk wrote:
Hi, here’s an update about my situation : I’m living in the province of Quebec and I received my package today. I had to pay 50$ can of duty for a 350$can worth of stuff and It took about 2 weeks to arrive.

I chose USPS global express mail for shipping.[/quote]

Received my Grow! today. Lesson for us Alberta guys… go with global express! Thanks to Shawn at Biotest for helping me. I’m really looking forward to trying both products at once.
PS I must have got lucky, I didn’t have to pay any duty, gst, or brokerage fees.