Biotest Customer Service

You guys are just top notch. Rally cant stress that enough. Been a long time customer and I just want to make sure any lurkers on the forums who are scared away from Biotest because of the price really understand you get what you pay for.

If anyone from the Biotest staff read this please make sure Patterson hears this: Jared from Customer Service just made my day. Thank you guys.

-Customer for life.

I’ll chime in and say I did quite enjoy the three nalgene bottles, 2 boxes of FINiBARs, free Brain Candy, and especially that funnel for pouring my powder haha…especially the funnel haha

[quote]KcThrows wrote:
…especially the funnel haha[/quote]

Oh the things you can do with a funnel.

X2. Absolutely the best!

Level 4’s, unite!

For sure though, I have had nothing but exceptional service, as well as some free stuff, in the 5 or so years that I have been buying my supplements from Biotest. They don’t quite have everything I want though :frowning:

They are pretty great. I remember one time I was sent Rez-V with one of the pills being empty, so they sent me a whole new order of Rez-V free. Pretty cool.

I agree… I have never had any issues… Always got plenty of free additional stuff, the fasted delivery times, and the best quality feedback on any questions… Plus I TRUST them… most supplements I would never touch because I have no idea whats inside it.

I’m just curious if they are ever going to bring back the Metabolic Drive bars.

The nalgene bottle was awesome when I got it. I’m almost positive that I received it on my first purchase, def within the first couple. It was such a suprise I was in college at the time and those bottles we’re all the craze, but I was literally so poor I couldn’t buy one (first world college problems) So again it was pretty cool.

Haven’t gotten anything since though, not even as much as a key chain. “cough cough”

I can vouch for this. Some of the very best customer service experiences I’ve had with any company have been with the lovely representatives at Biotest.

Agreed

I don’t think I’ve ever placed an order that didn’t arrive promptly, correctly, and with an extra shirt and/or some samples.

That is all kinds of awesome in an electronic retail world that leaves customer service on a shelf collecting dust.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Devil’s advocate question: With all the recent editing around here, would any negative comments be permitted to show up?

Just genuinely curious; not trying to cause problems.
[/quote]

Good question.

Wish i could order Biotest stuff.

1. For your fist order you have to use paypal (International only i think)

2. Paypal isn’t available in egypt.

3. Screwed

I do wish there were more options available for international customers. Particularly cheaper shipping options. I have not checked recently, but I became a Level 4 customer buying supps and paying literally as much for shipping as I do for my supps. On top of that, I often get slapped with an excise tax or an addtional 50 or 60 bucks after the fact. Not much getting around that, but I could order a MUCH larger amount if there were more reasonable shipping options. Just me complaining.

Nothing beats the free shipping. Three days from Colorado to my front porch in MD for free. I’ll gladly pay a few more bucks for the added value of free shipping.

Even the DS Bar came in 3 days.

Also Neal, whoever you are, thanks! I swear you package all my orders.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Also Neal, whoever you are, thanks! I swear you package all my orders. [/quote]

lmao dude, I swear Neal always does mine too! I find myself wondering if he was one of the guys I saw when I was out there last time!

(he has such lovely handwriting)

S

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Devil’s advocate question: With all the recent editing around here, would any negative comments be permitted to show up?

Just genuinely curious; not trying to cause problems.
[/quote]

Good question.
[/quote]

Probably not, that is not something any company willingly does. That said out of all my purchases I’ve never had ANY issues.

Tim P constantly raises the bar and his employees do the same. Everything down to the last detail of how it is packaged is taken care of. There is extra sturdy tape, extra strong cardboard and they make the box as tight as possible for the contents to avoid jiggling.

I’ve always bought from Biotest UK for fear of having a big shipment confiscated. Would much prefer to buy direct. Has anyone ever had problems getting stuff through customs?