Flameout
Power Drive
Metabolic Drive
Metabolic Drive Bars
Classic Grow!
Spike
RED KAT
TRIBEX

You can also consume it while wearing ANY T-Nation t-shirt, and watching any of the DVD/Videos available for purchase on T-Nation and even while reading the Black Book of Training Secrets OR Get Buffed.

Hope that covers it.
[/quote]

But this congressman once said creatine should be banned. So will i get into trouble for ordering creatine online?

Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky!

Thank you AGAIN Biotest and T-Nation! (and all affiliates)

[quote]magnetnerd wrote:
I guess I’ll be the first to unofficially point out the “Rocky Road” Metabolic Drive bars.[/quote]

Speaking of that; it looks like that is the only flavor of Metabolic Drive bars.

Is that so, or is it not updated yet?

I’d really miss the chocolate chunk and peanut-butter.

[quote]slimsaw00 wrote:
SWEEEEEEETTT! I know where to buy my creatine from now on. God I almost wanna dump my GNC crap out, lol.

Matt[/quote]

I feel like tossing mine too but fuck, I just made a Biotest order yesterday and surprise, surprise creatines out!

[quote]ipjunkie wrote:
Ok, lets get the goddamn noobie stoopid questions out of the way:

Yes, I know it’s shocking but you CAN in fact use Creatine with the following:

HOT-ROX
Alpha Male
Carbolin 19
ZMA
Surge
Methoxy-7
Flameout
Power Drive
Metabolic Drive
Metabolic Drive Bars
Classic Grow!
Spike
RED KAT
TRIBEX

You can also consume it while wearing ANY T-Nation t-shirt, and watching any of the DVD/Videos available for purchase on T-Nation and even while reading the Black Book of Training Secrets OR Get Buffed.

Hope that covers it.
[/quote]

Hahahahah, that’s the plan, I usually hop up on all my supplements, put on my MAG-10 shirt and fuckn’ watch the videos all day long!!!
hahaha

Is this going to be in stores (like GNC) later?

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
Speaking of that; it looks like that is the only flavor of Metabolic Drive bars.

I’d really miss the chocolate chunk and peanut-butter.[/quote]

Maybe the chocolate chunk and peanut butter flavors are temporarily depleted due to the recent free offer. When I placed an order Wednesday afternoon, the only option left at the time for the free bars was the chocolate chunk…

[quote]Rykker wrote:
SWR-1222D wrote:

Maybe the chocolate chunk and peanut butter flavors are temporarily depleted due to the current free offer. When I placed an order Wednesday afternoon, the only option left at the time for the free bars was the chocolate chunk…
[/quote]

The serving size per box is also smaller… so bars are getting more expensive.

[quote]marcusxavier wrote:
Is this going to be in stores (like GNC) later?[/quote]

If it is it certainly won’t be no $13! $13 for Biotest quality that’s insane.

Dude fuck GNC. Fuck those Vitamin Shoppe morons too.

[quote]Rykker wrote:
SWR-1222D wrote:

Maybe the chocolate chunk and peanut butter flavors are temporarily depleted due to the recent free offer. When I placed an order Wednesday afternoon, the only option left at the time for the free bars was the chocolate chunk…
[/quote]

I would assume they were giving them out for free because they wanted to move the invintory before the new bars and creatine arrived in the store. The choc. chunk bars are great, I really hope they’re not gone, but I won’t be one bit surprised if they are.

I did that one too. Once upon a time I missed a great deal on a box of Grow! Bars. I was one day late…it bites.

I hate to be the party pooper, but what’s the difference between this creatine and all the other creatine monohydrates? I figured creatine was creatine was creatine.

[quote]Tank53 wrote:
I did that one too. Once upon a time I missed a great deal on a box of Grow! Bars. I was one day late…it bites.

I hate to be the party pooper, but what’s the difference between this creatine and all the other creatine monohydrates? I figured creatine was creatine was creatine. [/quote]

1. The price is very reasonable.
  2. Convenience of buying together with other Biotest products.

I also have a question:

I read through the previously posted articles on creatine and am wondering if the sodium in Surge(360mg) is sufficient to enhance absorbtion if mixing with creatine PWO?

Would adding more salt(50-100mg) just be overkill?
I recently added Surge to my diet.
I have 1/2 serving durring exercise 1/2-1 serving after.

I’m only mildly considering adding creatine, so my question is mainly out of curiosity.

It’s micronized. Sweet! My creatine is creapure, too, so what makes Biotest’s better than the one I’m using right now?

[quote]Goal=Colossus wrote:
Tank53 wrote:
I hate to be the party pooper, but what’s the difference between this creatine and all the other creatine monohydrates? I figured creatine was creatine was creatine.

1. The price is very reasonable.

2. Convenience of buying together with other Biotest products.
    [/quote]

3. Not all creatines are made equal, some have too many impurities. Creapure is the best quality you’ll find.

[quote]BFBullpup wrote:
It’s micronized. Sweet! My creatine is creapure, too, so what makes Biotest’s better than the one I’m using right now?[/quote]

the convenience of purchasing it here. and the satisfaction of supporting a business that gives away really good information for free.

[quote]BFBullpup wrote:
It’s micronized. Sweet! My creatine is creapure, too, so what makes Biotest’s better than the one I’m using right now?[/quote]

If what you have is micronized Creapure creatine, it’s not.

As Tim pointed out a while back, the point of bringing the creatine product was simply because people were complaining/stating that they wanted to support T-Nation by purchasing Biotest supplements, however they also wanted to be able to purchase even the most “basic” or staple type of supplements so that they could satisfy all of their supplement needs in one place.

To me, that sounds like “mix it into your cup of Surge post-workout.” Correct?

I notice it has a “recommended use for loading”

I thought loading creatine had been thoroughly debunked?

Am I missing something here? Or is there just some kind of labelling requirement Biotest has to comply with regardless of the facts?

[quote]MookJong wrote:
I notice it has a “recommended use for loading”

I thought loading creatine had been thoroughly debunked?

Am I missing something here? Or is there just some kind of labelling requirement Biotest has to comply with regardless of the facts?[/quote]

I don’t think it has been debunked as much as it has been shown that after a time of regular use, you will still end up with the same saturation of creatine. I would say it depends on how fast you want to hit the saturation point.

Personally I would go ahead and load, then just follow Barr’s maintenance suggestions.