Biotest Creatine Question

hello, im recently new to the use of supplements and have some questions about creatine… i just started using the Biotest creatine and i was wondering what to take it with…and when the optimal time to take it is… and how much should be taken…i have heard a lot of different opinions and am still looking for some more info…

You could consider following the directions on the package.

I think the loading info on there is a bit over the top though. I would probably just do a couple scoops a day for the first week or so, and then a scoop a day after that.

I typically mix it in with my post workout shake, but I don’t think it makes much difference when you take it.

Pretty much follow what it says on the directions…Load up and then keep yourself at a maintence dose. I would take it after my work out when the body’s primed to take in nutrients and take it with a little bit of simple sugars to further help uptake…I believe it also says that on the bottle…

[quote]Testosterone wrote:
Pretty much follow what it says on the directions…Load up and then keep yourself at a maintence dose. I would take it after my work out when the body’s primed to take in nutrients and take it with a little bit of simple sugars to further help uptake…I believe it also says that on the bottle…[/quote]

I throw it in my Surge and have it after my workouts.

Here’s a Barrticle that answers most creatine FAQ’s: http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=768093