Biotest Come to Canada

[quote]redgladiator wrote:
And UK too.[/quote]

x2

I live about 1.5h from the Buffalo border in Ontario and I ship my stuff to a mailbox in Niagara Falls New York. I go shopping states side a few times a year anyways. Its free shipping and you only have to pay the mailbox/storage place like 5 or 10 bucks plus gst at border. Its usually like 15$ for everything. The company I go with is CBI and its set up literally 2 mins across the border for that exact purpose. Check out if theres one in Seattle or Washington or whatever state you border.

CBI “our address is your address”

1711 Cudaback Avenue
Niagara Falls New York, 14303

toll free 1800-859-3129

Its a shame they wont make it happen here in Canada, Id fork over quite abit of dough on their suplements but with the setup they have for international users its just not going to happen. I speak for myself, some of my friends and Im sure for alot of people on this site.

[quote]believedat wrote:
and Ill never buy a Biotest product with those prices if my life depended on it.

Its a shame they wont make it happen here in Canada, Id fork over quite a bit of dough on their suplements…[/quote]

You make no sense.

I get Biotest any time I can. I work at a local gym and get stuff she orders for their employees for cost. So I only pay what the exchange rate really.

whats so hard to understand about what I said?

Id be willing to pay for the supplements themselves like I already do from other companies, however Im not going to ever pay the ridiculous shipping prices.

Do you comprehend it now?

let me break it down a little more. here is a small example

2lbs from Biotest being in the same range as 2lbs then other companies Id buy,

2lbs from Biotest costing the same as a 4-5lb tub from other companies Id never consider.

If you need me to break it down a little more let me know.

[quote]believedat wrote:
whats so hard to understand about what I said?

Id be willing to pay for the supplements themselves like I already do from other companies, however Im not going to ever pay the ridiculous shipping prices.

Do you comprehend it now?

let me break it down a little more. here is a small example

2lbs from Biotest being in the same range as 2lbs then other companies Id buy,

2lbs from Biotest costing the same as a 4-5lb tub from other companies Id never consider.

If you need me to break it down a little more let me know.[/quote]

Can you break it down again please? Me no understandy.