Biotest Brainstorming

I would design two supplements-

The first one would zonk me out and make me feel like I’m fishing all day while I’m at work.

The second one would make me drop 20 pounds of fat and add 20 pounds of muscle in one week while doing nothing more than sitting on the couch watching t.v., drinking beer, and eating pizza.

[quote]Velvet Revolver wrote:
boonville410 wrote:
A calming supplement.

They had some chill-out supplement called Euphoria, but it never seen the light of day.
[/quote]

It turns out that herbal supplements based on the poppy aren’t quite legal in this country.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I want a “Surge” flavor for Metabolic Drive.[/quote]

The Biotest Surge or that Mt Dew tasting pop? :smiley:

Good idea on the Multivitamin, which would include 100% of your daily allowance of everything that builds muscle!

How about a liquid gel love potion pill that would attract and make any active women around you horny as hell, all while making your muscles swell to an equivalent full body workout for a sustained 12 hours. Now thats what I’m talking about!!

I’m interested in Creatine Ethyl Ester. I hear its acually more effective.

But of course, Anaconda sounds like the shit (in a good way).

[quote]etaco wrote:

It turns out that herbal supplements based on the poppy aren’t quite legal in this country.[/quote]

I’ve always wondered if you could buy bulk poppy seeds and refine them…

Biotest shipping supplements to Europe would be great!

It would kick mega ass if Biotest came up with a pure fat blocker without the nasty side effects of those half-ass blockers on the market right now such as Xenical. A fat blocker that would not cause leakage or any major side effects; a high quality fat blocker that could be used with other supplemntation such as Grow!, Metabolic Drive, Carbolin 19, and Spike without a prescription; a high quality fat blocker that could wisely be incorporated into any diet. That would be my suggestion.

MasterBlaster

I just want 10 CASES of Androsol…Loved that stuff. Capsules were never as good (IMO)… My legas choice would be, for the 201st time, an A7-E stand-alone that I can stack with Carbolin 19/forskolin…That would have to be nuclear.

For those seeking news on Anaconda, I’ve found that the average time-line between Biotest referencing a new supp and launching it, equates to ~ four tree bands.

[quote]masterblaster wrote:
It would kick mega ass if Biotest came up with a pure fat blocker without the nasty side effects of those half-ass blockers on the market right now such as Xenical. A fat blocker that would not cause leakage or any major side effects; a high quality fat blocker that could be used with other supplemntation such as Grow!, Metabolic Drive, Carbolin 19, and Spike without a prescription; a high quality fat blocker that could wisely be incorporated into any diet. That would be my suggestion.

MasterBlaster [/quote]

Why would you want to block fats?

A lot of times I get sleepy and cranky. So something that would make wake me up without caffeine and would lessen my need for sleep. But I think Spike already does that.

Something that increases your appetite so it makes it easier to gain weight. Or a weight gaining pill. You got weight/fat loss pills, why not the oppposite? Weight gain pills.

Something that adrenalizes you and just makes you explode with power, the kind that makes a thin lady lift a car for her trapped dying husband underneath it. Something that would add like 100 lbs to your bench and 200 lbs to your squat literally.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
masterblaster wrote:

MasterBlaster

Why would you want to block fats?[/quote]

Well, as a FB well on my way to becoming a FFB, the use of a good fat blocker used WISELY would help cut down on calorie intake without cutting down on protien intake; I am not seeking to block all fats; I would hope that Biotest, should this endeavor be undertaken by them, would issue proper dosing and diet recommendations and be a supplement that would be helpful in reducing overall BF% without having to resort to extreme dieting which can be detrimental to your muscle hypertrophy; this wouldn’t be for everyone; and who wants to eat lettuce and radishes all day everyday…rabbit food. just wishful and altruistic thinking on my part.

I agree with a few people in seeing a multivitamin and creatine would be pretty cool to see.

Matt

[quote]zonforce wrote:
A lot of times I get sleepy and cranky. So something that would make wake me up without caffeine and would lessen my need for sleep. But I think Spike already does that.
[/quote]

Yeah, Spike does that already.

[quote]
Something that increases your appetite so it makes it easier to gain weight. Or a weight gaining pill. You got weight/fat loss pills, why not the oppposite? Weight gain pills.[/quote]

Well, its not in pill form, but its called Grow!

[quote]
Something that adrenalizes you and just makes you explode with power, the kind that makes a thin lady lift a car for her trapped dying husband underneath it. Something that would add like 100 lbs to your bench and 200 lbs to your squat literally.[/quote]

Power Drive.

MasterBlaster [/quote]

I know of a great fat and carb blocker. It’s your lips --close them!

Seriously, these supplements are for lazy, fat-asses who can’t be bothered to stop eating french fries and onion rings.

If you don’t want the fat, or the carbs, don’t eat the food that contains them.

a cheaper protein powder that can be bought in bulk … that would make Biotest a true one stop shop for supplement as far as im concerned

how bout a peanut butter flavored Metabolic Drive??? why has there never been a peanut butter flavored protein? I would freakin buy a million tubs!!!

[quote]Pistons137 wrote:
a cheaper protein powder that can be bought in bulk … that would make Biotest a true one stop shop for supplement as far as im concerned

how bout a peanut butter flavored Metabolic Drive??? why has there never been a peanut butter flavored protein? I would freakin buy a million tubs!!![/quote]

I’m fairly sure Muscle Milk makes a PB flavor…

Stimulant chewing gum.

For people at the top end (no, not me) a supplement that strengthens tendons, ligaments and joints.

I wouldn’t wish some of the pulls, tears and injuries I read about on anyone.

A supp for joint health.

Im all for smart drugs…

hmmmm any supplements that could assist with depression 5-htp, tyrosine, etc…

Lets get into sleazy sex aids too, a supplement for bigger wads of sperm.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
In reality, however, I would love to see a proven myostatin supplement… I just can’t get the image of that muscled up bull some companies used in their ads out of my head…[/quote]

The bull is a belgian blue. Also I concur about the myostatin supp, except that for the bull it makes no functional myostatin. none at all, and its genetic so my question is how do you stop myostatin from being made (or made correctly) without the costly research that would be used by a drug company to make an antiobesity drug and hence not a supplement.

rrjc5488 wrote:
masterblaster wrote:

MasterBlaster

Why would you want to block fats?

Well, as a FB well on my way to becoming a FFB, the use of a good fat blocker used WISELY would help cut down on calorie intake without cutting down on protien intake; I am not seeking to block all fats; I would hope that Biotest, should this endeavor be undertaken by them, would issue proper dosing and diet recommendations and be a supplement that would be helpful in reducing overall BF% without having to resort to extreme dieting which can be detrimental to your muscle hypertrophy; this wouldn’t be for everyone; and who wants to eat lettuce and radishes all day everyday…rabbit food. just wishful and altruistic thinking on my part.[/quote]

Olestra is a cooking oil that can’t be used by your body, so it just passes through. I haven’t tried it, but i heard that it leads to greasy movements, but the food supposedly tastes good.