T Nation

Biotest , 2 Wicked for This!

I just got my order of Metabolic Drive, FA3, Flameout and Grow! today! I'm like "fuck it, might as well get some new protein i'm runnin low". I read about how "heavenly" the flavor is and again said "god damn you protein companies...ALL YOUR STUFF TASTES THE SAME GRRRRRRR!!!!!" So I ordered the Banana and Vanilla MD, 2 Chocolate Grow!s and 3 Vanilla ones

my package came at like 8 this morning so I had the chance of starting in on the Grow! I opened the vanilla first.....i mixed it with water, ice, and strawberries in a blender

BLEW MY FUCKING MIND! Tasted like damn cheesecake....i had never known a cheap protein powder to taste this good....fuck, any powder to taste this good

so after class I head to the gym after a shoulders/legs session I take out my shaker that has a scoop of chocolate Grow! and bcaas in it...mix with water while i stare this dude who has a hotter gf than me down (if they fought,mine would win)

once again my mind exploded....no it EXPLODED!!!

FUCKING BROWNIE BATTER...it was so damn thick, by far the best chocolate I've had

so after some homework (just finished a few minutes ago) I'm about to go to sleep because I have an experiment in the morning so i can't get my haunting on tonight....anyway

I just mixed the banana MD with water

and i can't explain this...my mind isnt blown

its paralyzed

All i can see are stars and dancing bananas theyre singing

"we are the wicked bananas. wicked wicked wicked bananas!" in the sam jackson voice

so its more like

"god damn it, im a fuckin wicked ass mothafuckin banana! shit!!"

now if youre still reading this, i applaud you...for you know the pleasure of which i speak

this damn MD shake tastes like an actual banana....its not that funky fake taste, its like a blended piece of fruit

seriously T-Nationites, the next time you need to re-up on powder order from here...you will NAWT be disappointed

its cheap and delicious and looks to be of good quality...like a chick at a nightclub!

i'm never going with another company EVER! never Count? I FUCKING SAID NEVER!!

Let's see if flame out anf fa3 have any results

SORRY FOR ALL THE EXCITEMENT THIS WEEK, BUT I'VE BEEN JACKED FOR A REALLY GOOD REASON, I GET TO START BEHAVIOR TRIALS WHICH WILL ELIMINATE A FEW CLASSES FROM MY REMAINING REQUIREMENTS....I'LL BE DEPRESSED AND LOATHING AGAIN SOON =} I PROMISE

FUCKIN IMMORTAL!

Do you have pics of the GFs so we can decide for ourselves who would win? The rest we allready know.

Hahahaha that post was all kinds of fun.

“once again my mind exploded…no it EXPLODED!!!”

“we are the wicked bananas. wicked wicked wicked bananas!” in the sam jackson voice

^^ If I have a nightmare involving this little scenario tonight roc, I will be very upset with you.

They slipped you a roofie with that Kool-Aid mix, huh?

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
They slipped you a roofie with that Kool-Aid mix, huh?[/quote]

ermm uhhhh it helps with the recovery? cough

[quote]Solomon Grundy. wrote:
PonceDeLeon wrote:
They slipped you a roofie with that Kool-Aid mix, huh?

ermm uhhhh it helps with the recovery? cough[/quote]

Recovery from not getting laid last night! OHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dude, what other “supplements” did you put in those shakes? Cause I have NEVER seen any damn dancing Samuel L. Jackson bananas.

I felt like i just read a descriptive essay. Yeah i just got some banana Metabolic Drive in the mail yesterday for the first time. It is quite good i had a joygasm when i ate it. (orgasm produced by the mouth)

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:
Dude, what other “supplements” did you put in those shakes? Cause I have NEVER seen any damn dancing Samuel L. Jackson bananas. [/quote]

lol!

I think you had some Lucky Charms mixed in there Rock.

lmao!

really, I can’t explain what happened here.

I’ve shocked myself

May I present the Wicked Bananas

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
They slipped you a roofie with that Kool-Aid mix, huh?[/quote]

Kool-Aid? is that a black joke? c’mon man