Biosignature - Supplements

I got a response from the Poliquin center and was given contact info for two facilities that do the Biosignature testing.

The Duffy Institute - Gordon Duffy - 949-861-4182

or

Watson Touch - Chris Watson - 714-292-6033

I had emailed Chris Watson and he was great about getting right back to me.

But I am holding off right now. Maybe I will give this a try next year.

So, between glutamine, BCAAs, whey and R-ALA, what would be the optimal usage of these supps in a PWO protocol?

I’m trying to keep the carbs under 50g per day while gaining LBM; I’m definitely closer to 18% BF. Might have to ditch the Surge if I want carbs in my PWO meal and breakfast on non-training days.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
I got a response from the Poliquin center and was given contact info for two facilities that do the Biosignature testing.

The Duffy Institute - Gordon Duffy - 949-861-4182

or

Watson Touch - Chris Watson - 714-292-6033

I had emailed Chris Watson and he was great about getting right back to me.

But I am holding off right now. Maybe I will give this a try next year.[/quote]

Thanks for posting this info. I live near both of them.

As a follow-up for anyone in Florida, I emailed Caroleen as suggested and she responded that there is someone in Hollywood, FL who can perform BioSignature. But that was it.

I guess this is good if you live in the south Florida area (Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, etc). Me being in Tallahassee…not so much.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
So, between glutamine, BCAAs, whey and R-ALA, what would be the optimal usage of these supps in a PWO protocol?

I’m trying to keep the carbs under 50g per day while gaining LBM; I’m definitely closer to 18% BF. Might have to ditch the Surge if I want carbs in my PWO meal and breakfast on non-training days.
[/quote]

Thats pretty nice PWO Stack in my opinion.

Here’s what works

Immediately After WO-
10 Grams BCAAs/Glutamine
600mg R-ALA
Whatever Dosage your Bodyweight Calls for Whey
Surge

You should def. feel the R-ALA in your stomach, it will give you that hungry feeling as it sucks all the nutrients in.

Enjoy and feel free to ask any other questions !

Take Care !

Hi!

I am not sure if someone has already posted about it, but here is a good article on spot-reduction in general as it relates to hormones:
http://broefitness.com/default.aspx?pageid=11