Biology of Race

It’s not the floors you worry about in hockey, but the boards.

:slight_smile:

Dude hockey looks so fun. I wish I would have tried it.

1 Like

Still can. I started when I was 40.

1 Like

His bones are too dense, unfortunately.

2 Likes

:frowning:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/246160620_Buoyancy_of_African_Black_and_European_White_Males

She probably injected helium into her veins

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Nah. Mixed gas that deep sea divers use for long term high pressure dives.

Added bonus of nitrogen narcosis, cause you know how dem minorities like to get F’d up, yo!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It was a very good podcast. Charles Murray, doesn’t appear to be the kind of guy that people have made him out to be.
Whatever you think about what he says, he is not a deliberate racist. He simply followed where the data let him. He explains himself better than I can explain it.

In a middle finger to the SJW’s who try to shut down a free speech, he deserves to be heard…

I don’t know anything about the reservations; however you realize otherwise there is a 5 year lifetime limit on direct federal welfare.

1 Like

This rule isn’t static, and timelines vary from state to state. Lifetime welfare recipients exist 100%.

2 Likes

Also SSI crazy checks for “headaches, anxiety, back pain” etc… those are for life.

I don’t know about the rest of the country, but in Ohio we can only let 20% of the welfare population stay beyond 5 years. Forces the state to triage from time to time. Definitely an imperfect system.

Neither of those examples are direct federal welfare. Yes; SSID is terrible program involving doctors, lawyers, and judges.

very brief google to find this so I didn’t dig very far, but as someone who has a mother in law on direct federal welfare since I’ve known her (8 years and counting), there are plenty of exceptions to the 5 year rule

That’s a state issue no…

So state issued welfare that comes directly from the federal govt isn’t direct federal welfare?

What is “direct federal welfare” then?

It’s $s received from a federal program. Look I don’t disagree that there is still a lot of room for reform in social programs or that certain individuals abuse them. I don’t give anyone a pass on not doing the very best they can for themselves. This sentiment applies across the board…generational implies a lifetime on the dole that is then handed down to the next generation. IMO…there is a lot less of that than people think, and certainly less than there was prior to the 96 reforms.