Biology of Race

Google Africa poverty facts.

I would agree. The only part that I would differ on is the intellectual potential. There is no way that I would expect someone to come from an entirely different way of life- basically the philosophical “natural state” and do what I can do. Especially since I’ve scored very high on these hallowed tests, which speaks to capability.

On the other hand, I would expect someone within a couple of generations of good nutrition and similar cultural norms and values to be able to accomplish similar tasks. This speaks (I think) to potential.

I’ve seen some pretty good welders/fitters come out of the South American jungles (Brazil, Columbia) and from the Caribbean Islands. Straight up african and as mesoamerican as you can get. And I’ve been outsmarted by a couple as I pondered some numerical or geometric complexity, and they just whack the problem with a hammer.

That is why I question the intelligence of a sophisticated society. Is it really as smart as it seems if a guy with a pointy stick can have the same number (or more) kids as me, a wife, food, and a defensible little hut- without having to jump through these same hoops? He has to jump through different ones, but he figures out how.

This is where r/k theory comes in

I’m not deluded about India one bit.

It’s a shit hole with a handful of bright spots

So Indians are inferior.

I can’t believe people are still entertaining this thread.

1 Like

Yay! You barely have the vocabulary to discuss the subject without tripping over your dick, but now you can instruct others on the functions of its theories!

You’ve come a long way from tigers and mangos, baby!:joy:

1 Like

There is no such thing as inferior or superior races as no race has a monopoly on intelligence or athletic ability or whatever.

1 Like

You could at least have come up with a new joke

No way dude. No till you get your ass to a MENSA gathering and report back with your findings.

Just act like you want to apply or something. They’ll let you in.

Cool glad we got that settled. I’m gonna go do work now.

1 Like

It’s in one of the twin studies done by Bouchard.

The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late teens and adults.[5][6] The heritability of IQ increases with age and reaches an asymptote at 18–20 years of age and continues at that level well into adulthood.[7] Recent studies suggest that family and parenting characteristics are not significant contributors to variation in IQ scores;[8] however, poor prenatal environment, malnutri

Edit from wiki I’m on my cell phone you can look it up

Doesn’t matter, see below:

You’re tripping over your own idiotic talking points. You insist countries are doomed to be backwater shitholes because of the irreversible destiny of certain racial IQ limitations and that places inhabited by blacks will never be good, free, healthy places to live and prosper, but then insist that that racial limitation is no better or no worse than the racial advantage of high IQs that produce awesome societies.

That can’t be reconciled.

I mean, we get it - as I mentioned above, you’re blindly following the new wave supremacist playbook on how to talk in polite conversation so you won’t be automatically dismissed (“remember, online troops, don’t say white is better than black, just say races aren’t better or worse, just different”), but you undercut that silly claim the moment you start trying to convince people that certain races will never be able to achieve higher levels of civilization as others - of course that means one race would be better than another.

Maybe email Richard Spencer for new talking points?

2 Likes

[quote=“thunderbolt23, post:1206, topic:228119, full:true”]

You’re tripping over your own idiotic talking points. You insist countries are doomed to be backwater shitholes because of the irreversible destiny of certain racial IQ limitations and that places inhabited by blacks will never be good, free, healthy places to live and prosper, but then insist that that racial limitation is no better or no worse than the racial advantage of high IQs that produce awesome societies.

That can’t be reconciled.

I mean, we get it - as I mentioned above, you’re blindly following the new wave supremacist playbook on how to talk in polite conversation so you won’t be automatically dismissed (“remember, online troops, don’t say white is better than black, just say races aren’t better or worse, just different”), but you undercut that silly claim the moment you start trying to convince people that certain races will never be able to achieve higher levels of civilization as others - of course that means one race would be better than another.[/quote]

Average IQs determines the fate of a population but not everybody within that population has that same IQ. Just as I pointed out in the white-black Bell Curve that while the average black IQ is 85 and the average white IQ is 100, 20% of African Americans are more intelligent than the average white.

That’s why there’s no such thing as inferior or superior races.

This says more about you, that you don’t have any arguments and you have to scream “RACIST!”

Why don’t you just reveal yourself as an SJW and be done with it

This is a complete dodge, predictably - the presence of statistical outliers is irrelevant to the issue.

You believe that certain races - by virtue of their inherent IQ limitations - can never build great societies and are doomed to always live in shitholes. You’ve said it over and over. Well, ipso facto, those races are inferior to the races that have no such limitations and build awesome societies - unless you think shitholes and great societies are no different and you’d be content to live in either without preference, which we know you don’t.

In your theory, there has to be accounting for superior and inferior races, because races - yes, races, as you have insisted - drive outcome, and some outcomes are better than others.

So, stop lying and own the belief you clearly have that some races are inferior. There’s no value in pretending otherwise - we already think you’re a racist, it’s not going to make you Iose respect by admitting it. At least be an intellectually honest racist.[quote=“therajraj, post:1207, topic:228119”]
This says more about you, that you don’t have any arguments and you have to scream “RACIST!”
[/quote]

I just poked a hole in the (il)logic of your statement regarding inferiority of races. When you get pistol-whipped on the merits in a debate, you can’t simply cry “you got no arguments!” and expect anyone reading to believe you. So stop it.

2 Likes

Which is a short time…

Test taking is a skill set, just like anything else and some people are better at it than others. That’s why it’s an imperfect measure. If you want to measure a person’s carpentry proficiency, those who have worked with wood before are going to do better than those who have not. There is innate ability too. Some people are able to visualize in 3 dimensions better than others and work with tools better than others. Those people will do better than the default as well.
It simply a misuse of the tests to extrapolate it to indicate something about cultural groups.
A better explanation of collective education is to follow the money. Where there is a premium of survival, you will have a de-emphasis on education, survival is more important. Where there is no need to worry about your next meal, education is more highly valued.

Economic factors are a better explanation of the educational data than race, color, gender, or national origin.

Poverty explain the data better, exactly. A brief overview of Africa’s history it isn’t surprising. Countries have been exploiting the region and leaving the people for dead for centuries. Learning calculus isn’t a high priority when your just trying to eat.

1 Like