Bioidentical TRT Testimonials?

Hi, I have am looking for anyone who has switched TO bioidentical TRT. I have been on TRT my whole life(put myself through puberty) and I have just heard of this bioidentical stuff. I am wondering if anyone has switched to it and if they have noticed a difference? plz dont post the scientific chemical explanation, I am looking for testimonials. Thanks

You won’t find anyone here on troches, most are on cypionate, enanthate, gels, creams and I’m the only one on Jatenzo on T-Nation and Excelmale.

All of these are bioidentical hormones.

I don’t know of or heard of anyone not on bioidentical testosterone for the treatment of hypogonadism.

So if you’re indeed on synthetic (fake) testosterone, I don’t know why you would hesitate or need testimonials to make the switch to be on a “bioidentical hormone”.

Also, looking for testimonials of those on bioidentical hormones is pointless because everyone responds to androgens differently, genetics greatly affect how one reaponds to hormones, especially if there are other health problems.

You’re unique and your response to androgens may not mimic the next guy, so it’s unrealistic to expect you will respond identical to someone else.

I believe the OP is talking about going from injectable T to what is called “bio-identical” T.

Ok, we know injectable T and cream/gel T are both bio-identical, but there are many doctors claiming that only the Gel or cream can be really bio-identical.

Reality is once the ester from the injectable form of T is metabolized in the liver…bio-identical T is released.

3 Likes

Just to build on the bio-identical form, maybe the doctors claim only the Gel and creams are really bio-identical because of their very short life in our system which can more easily mimic our natural production cycle.

I don’t know…

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

Yes thanks guys. so your saying there is no bioidentical form of injectable. This was my missing link. My understanding of bioidentical is that one is derrived from plants and the other – animals. I guess we just gotta wait till they find an injectable form of animal derrived T

why do you want this?

1 Like

Some prefer Tiger Blood. Cut 50/50 with Tren Ace.

2 Likes

It isn’t even economically feasible and there would be no added benefit.

how do you know if you have never tried it? but yea, the logistics of production would be tricky

Never heard this before. Are there any formulations derived from animals still? That seems so … retro.

I thought all test was created via yams n such today

Yea I thought it was interesting too. I found out listening to the Joe Rogan show and he mentioned that bioidentical T is undetectable for performance enhancing drug tests with athletes. It got me thinking… would it have a different type of effect on the body/mind? I have tried almost all testosterone products out there except this one and I know they have verry different, i guess you would say… , feels to them as they are absorbed at different rates and such. But I looked bioidentical T up and it is being advertised by medical clinics.

We are talking about a testosterone molecule here right?

The chemical composition would be the same, hence the term “bioidentical”.

apparently there is a difference when it comes to testing for performance enhancing drugs… if it is derrived from an animal.

I net it would really help if you could provide a definition of what bio identical T is.

I’d define it as testosterone in amount and kinetic as if it was produced by the body itself. Would be possible with complex nose spray or troche application scheduled.

Good thing @lordgains is posting. I will sit this one out.

1 Like

I’m going to sleep now, sorry man, also didn’t post anything valuable really haha

1 Like

Sleep. Yes!

1 Like

I know you don’t want the science but for those curious. Don’t believe everything you watch/read on the internet.

Brush up on carbon isotope ratios and commercial production of USP testosterone.

2 Likes

Thanks, appreciate the candor.