Bioidentical Test Replacement

If the pellet implant is bioidentical to human test how would it be detectable in a steroid test for pro athletes as long as test levels are in a normal range?

[quote]Ubername wrote:
If the pellet implant is bioidentical to human test how would it be detectable in a steroid test for pro athletes as long as test levels are in a normal range?[/quote]
someone else can elaborate a bit more on this but they test based on test/epitest levels

just because you replace your test and it it at normal levels you will not have the same epitest levels and thats how they find out.

this is not my area so I may be wrong but I think masking agents work by raising your epitest levels so that it is a proper ratio range

[quote]Ubername wrote:
If the pellet implant is bioidentical to human test how would it be detectable in a steroid test for pro athletes as long as test levels are in a normal range?[/quote]

Testosterone injections are also bioidentical.

MaddyD is right about the ratio. Different organizations have different limits for the allowable ratio. 6:1 is typical. So if the supplemental level of test doenst throw off the ratio, there will be no positive test.