Binge Eat Every Couple of Weeks

What strategies can I have to avoid a binge when Im put with friends? Every two weeks I’m with my mates, they put a bowl of chips or chocolates out, I finish the bowl. Because of this yoyoing I tend to make 2-3 weeks of solid fat loss progress and then undo it all.

HELP!!!

Am pretty skinny fat as it is, should I try just slowly putting on weight until I look a bit bigger at least?

16, 70kg today (67 before the binge), at least 1 kilo of solid weight gain overnight

Your like mid teens, lift weights and increase your general activity levels.

Don’t sweat over some chips or what ever.

1 Like

You have never “binge eaten” in your life. I know this because of your pictures.

Food is not a religion. If you eat for your goals most of the time a bit of junk won’t hurt a thing. You haven’t sinned.

Now go eat, sleep and lift.

2 Likes

Saturday night I put down a double bacon cheeseburger, 2 hotdogs with chili and ketchup, a big order of chili cheese fries, and a large soft serve ice cream in a waffle cone… then I rode down to the pub and drank two pints of Devil’s Backbone Black Lager sharing an order of pub nachos.

33 years old, do that once a week and still losing bodyfat. \m/ (-_-) \m/

1 Like

IMO you should focus on the compound lifts and build your foundation up (i.e make some gainz).

However, I know that you will probably keep cutting (or trying to) regardless of what I say, so if you want an answer to your question:

It’s likely because you feel too deprived when you aren’t with your mates, then when you do spend time with them, you completely lose all self-control. Very common. Don’t slash calories, eliminate any particular food, or do anything too extreme. Slowly drop kcals and do more cardio, and you will get leaner.

Again though, I think you’d be a fool not to make the most of this potentially highly anabolic period you’re currently in.