Bin Laden: No Hard Evidence

[quote]The Mage wrote:
Or maybe Bin Laden is actually a US government agent who is supposed to be a fake enemy to help America achieve its Illuminati controlled goals.
[/quote]

I thought this was obvious. Bin Laden is hanging out in Disney World right now. He sells slurpees out of one of those carts by Space Mountain… I’ve seen him.

He told me that he makes extra money on the side by shooting videos for the US Secret Service.

PS The beard is fake.

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
I thought this was obvious. Bin Laden is hanging out in Disney World right now. He sells slurpees out of one of those carts by Space Mountain… I’ve seen him.

He told me that he makes extra money on the side by shooting videos for the US Secret Service.

PS The beard is fake.[/quote]

You saw him too? :wink:

[quote]The Mage wrote:
Attn: JTF is a loon. Pure and simple. A loon.

Anything said against his theories are government orchestrated lies. Any videos proving him wrong are government produced propaganda films. The only proof is in his head.[/quote]

I guess if I’m completely wrong, then your right, I’m just a loon – if I am right… well by then it won’t really matter anymore will it. FYI - It’s not the terrorists taking away our freedoms.

Does believing Bin Laden and 19 terrorists pulled off 9/11 delude you into thinking the US is headed in the right direction?

The overreaction to 9/11 and acceptance of everything this administration has done in exchange for so-called safety can only lead to one conclusion – the terrorists have won and we are a nation of giant pussies. McDonald’s alone probably kills more people per year than died on 9/11.

Death toll from road accidents 390 times that from terrorism: study
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/30/051130231753.72wocvgo.html

So I accept the loon moniker and henceforth the ‘right’, who agree that anything the government does to protect them is perfectly OK, will be known as pussies and/or wimps.

Daniel Ellsberg Interview - video
The day after the NEXT 9/11 our freedoms are gone.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article13540.htm

Delta Force founder joins ranks who say there is no real threat to the US and war is based on lies (loon or pussy?)
“Bush has formented world war three”
http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/delta_force_founder_no_real_threat_to_us.htm

Former top judge says US risks edging near to dictatorship

If Past Is Prologue, George Bush Is Becoming An Increasingly Dangerous President
JOHN W. DEAN
Apr. 21, 2006
There is, however, the possibility of another terrorist attack, and if one occurred, Americans would again rally around the president - wrongly so, since this is a presidency that lives on fear-mongering about terror, but does little to truly address it. The possibility that we might both suffer an attack, and see a boost to Bush come from it, is truly a terrifying thought.
http://writ.news.findlaw.com/dean/20060421.html

CIA chief sacked for opposing torture
February 12, 2006

Amnesty compares Bush to Pinochet
May 24, 2006
Amnesty International says President George Bush’s tactics in his fight against terrorists have made the United States comparable to Augusto Pinochet’s Chile and Hafez Assad’s Syria in its acceptance of torture and disregard of legal restraints.

Apparently you didn’t even bother reading the article anyway.

Yeah maybe…
Bin Laden comes home to roost
His CIA ties are only the beginning of a woeful story
MSNBC
Aug 24, 1998
At the CIA, it happens often enough to have a code name: Blowback. Simply defined, this is the term that describes an agent, an operative or an operation that has turned on its creators. Osama bin Laden, our new public enemy Number 1, is the personification of blowback.

Ultimately - Can you name one thing this president/administration has said in the last six years that has turned out to be true? Or, have they even SUCCESSFULLY accomplished ANYTHING at all?

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:

Blah blah blah.
[/quote]

See, you just don’t get it. No matter what happens in the world, it means America is evil.

We are “deluded”. We are fooled into believing that Bin Laden carried out these attacks he took credit for. We overreacted to 911.

You go off into your little twisted conspiracy theories, posting links to, what… infowars? What the hell propaganda sites are you quoting here?

Do I agree with everything Bush has done? Hell no. Bush is a liberal, and as such believes in an increase in governmental powers and scope. (Interestingly what you are seemingly arguing against which would actually make you a conservative.)

You cannot just put blinders on and think that everything America does is bad, or that everything Bush does is bad.

Here is a fact you seem to not know. I assume the last article you posted is about the CIA funding Bin-Laden. (It kept giving me some processing error so I couldn’t actually read the article.) If it is, it is part of bad reporting that has been going on for years with some facts that are repeatedly ignored.

Bin-Laden has never once received money from America, and would have refused it if offered. This repeated myth is a result of our funding of a large group fighting in Afghanistan against the USSR. Bin-Laden was not a part of this group, and as seriously angered that they were accepting aid from the “evil empire”. He was part of another group that refused to have any ties to America.

During this time there was a reporter who was in his camp, and was told not to speak when near Bin-Laden’s tent because if he heard an American accent, or English spoken, he would come out and kill that person.

There were never any ties between America and Bin-Laden. Then again you would never believe that because it doesn’t fit your myopic view of the world.

JTF,

Why can’t you pick and choose? Can’t you believe Bush is a bad president and happy to curtail rights without believing he would manufacture problems?

There are always plenty of problems in the world… there is no need to manufacture them.

[quote]The Mage wrote:
There were never any ties between America and Bin-Laden.
[/quote]
Really? Who the hell was supporting the mujahadeen and the KLA terrorists during the Balkan War? Don’t you know we heavily supported the efforts of these “freedom fighters”?

http://www.balkanpeace.org/our/our09.shtml

[quote]vroom wrote:
Being the known leader of a group and having evidence of direct ties to an event are very different things.
[/quote]

This was my first thought also.
Al capone was obviously responsible for a whole lot more than what he went to jail for, but being associated to a group doesn’t necessarily make you indictable in a formal court.

[quote]Goal=Colossus wrote:
vroom wrote:
Being the known leader of a group and having evidence of direct ties to an event are very different things.

This was my first thought also.
Al capone was obviously responsible for a whole lot more than what he went to jail for, but being associated to a group doesn’t necessarily make you indictable in a formal court.[/quote]

Exactly. Good analogy.

Actually, I think his main point is that the evidence that they provided being the audio/video tape of bin ladin claiming 9/11 as his doings is in fact manufactured, and/or cannot/will not be produced as proof upon request.

So, I don’t understand why everyone thinks he’s specifically talking about physical evidence such as DNA, when he’s actually talking about ANY evidence at all.

[quote]Sepukku wrote:
Actually, I think his main point is that the evidence that they provided being the audio/video tape of bin ladin claiming 9/11 as his doings is in fact manufactured, and/or cannot/will not be produced as proof upon request.

So, I don’t understand why everyone thinks he’s specifically talking about physical evidence such as DNA, when he’s actually talking about ANY evidence at all. [/quote]

Reams of evidence exist that the hijackers were part of the Al Qaeda network.

Little or no evidence exists of bin Laden giving the order to do it.

[quote]stellar_horizon wrote:
The Mage wrote:
There were never any ties between America and Bin-Laden.

Really? Who the hell was supporting the mujahadeen and the KLA terrorists during the Balkan War? Don’t you know we heavily supported the efforts of these “freedom fighters”?

http://www.balkanpeace.org/our/our09.shtml[/quote]

Did you read what I posted? Bin-Laden was supporting non-Western influenced groups. Different then the groups America was supporting. He never took American money.

Any “reporting” of him accepting money from our government is faulty.

He did have groups (at least 30 known) in the US that was privately collecting money, but none from the government.

This little myth comes from lazy reporting, and people wanting to blame America for everything, so they jump on this myth, and few are out there correcting it.

This is a result of that old logical flaw as follows:

Vroom bought a car.
A Lamborghini is a car
Therefore Vroom bought a Lamborghini.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
JustTheFacts wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
This is true. They could not find bin Laden’s fingerprints in the rubble of the WTC.

Only an idiot would think the lack of physical evidence (ie; NONE) directly linking bin Laden to the actions he ordered means anything.

Only an “idiot” thinks evidence means anything – welcome to Amerika everybody.

You are a fool. Bin Laden was not a hijacker. Finding physical evidence of him on the planes is impossible. You are making a strawman argument.

We can only rely on the facts that the hijackers were part of the organization bin Laden heads.

Only a fool such as yourself can claim that because no physical evidence of bin Ladens involvement exists that the US government did it.

Go deny the holocaust again.[/quote]

Is there hard evidence connecting Hitler to the Holocaust?

HH

I dont know about the Balkans, but I can understand why someone would come to this conclusion as The U.S. has supported many foreign factions in order to affect a change in accordance with their political agenda within those areas. Many of these groups have been deemed terrorists as well.

But the term terrorist has been skewed beyond the point of being vague and has simply become a synonym for a ‘nasty person.’ This allows for the misnomer of everyone and anyone disliked enough to be called a terrorist. This does wonders for inciting public fear (through terrorism ironically) and thus support of your cause for whatever is needed to remove those who we fear… Pretty simple yet effective and clever manipulation of human psychology which has been used since the dawn of government.

The true definition of terrorism is the use of or incitation of fear in order to coerce others into complying with one’s demands.

With this definition pretty much every political entity on the planet uses terrorism to proliferate.

Wow, sorry a random compilation of thoughts on the issue; rant over!

[quote]Vroom bought a car.
A Lamborghini is a car
Therefore Vroom bought a Lamborghini.[/quote]

Hmm, I like where this discussion is going…

[quote]vroom wrote:
Vroom bought a car.
A Lamborghini is a car
Therefore Vroom bought a Lamborghini.

Hmm, I like where this discussion is going…[/quote]

Well let’s continue this discussion and show what your car really looks like.

[quote]The Mage wrote:
Well let’s continue this discussion and show what your car really looks like.[/quote]

LOL Now we know how he got his username. The only way the car sounds like it’s running is if he makes “VROOM!” noises when he’s behind the wheel.

I don’t think the emmisons standard on that vehicle would pass Canadaian law vroom…I’m turning you in bro…sorry. Clean air and all.

:slight_smile: