Billy Mays Found Dead at Tampa, FL Home

There’s actually a zombie threat out there. They’re saying that it’s natural deaths, but in reality it’s just zombies who happen to snatch the celebs. Watch out.

NOW HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY?!?!?!?

When Michael Jackson got to heaven, he was told he could have anything he wanted. Among other things, one of the things he requested was an unlimited supply of bleach for his skin.

At 7am on June 28th, 2009, Billy Mays died.

i am so sad seriously… this dude was epic

here’s from my thread on another forum, funny videos at the end… i suggest you all watch them, they are LOLZx100000000

tons of funny spoofs on him:

suicide putty:

big city toilet:

more funny vids here:

gangster remix : too funny

billy mays falls

haaaaaaaaaaaaahaha

big city detergent ball

dual saw fixes your dog

mays harasses obama

billy mays sells cat urine

rip :<

he was definitely a celebrity… and he could sell you HIV, thats how good he was…

[quote]Artem wrote:
When Michael Jackson got to heaven, he was told he could have anything he wanted. Among other things, one of the things he requested was an unlimited supply of bleach for his skin.

At 7am on June 28th, 2009, Billy Mays died.[/quote]

That’s so wrong, but so funny.

Wow, he looked fine when he was on the Tonight Show this past week… looks like it has something to do with the plane landing like the article said.

[quote]IronAbrams wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obit_billy_mays

What is with all the celebrities dying this week?[/quote]

no idea.

although for some reason i always thought you were a lot bigger. maybe i got you mixed up with someone else

big city toilet part II

billy mays spoof

epic

[quote]adarqui wrote:
big city toilet part II

billy mays spoof

epic

- YouTube [/quote]

Laughed so hard my copenhagen lc is all over my keyboard.

RIP Billy

here’s another one… this one is a dub of his actual commercials… without mays, none of these epic vids would exist :confused:

what odor: bahahahah

peace

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
MJ, Farrah, now Billy…

[/quote]

Ed Mc Mahon also.

Billy Mays at the drive-thru, lol

He had a great sense of humor about himself.

Pretty cool dude.

Friend of mine made a comment that he was murdered by George Zimmer, I think it might be a Highlander type situation except with beards.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
IronAbrams wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obit_billy_mays

What is with all the celebrities dying this week?

no idea.

although for some reason i always thought you were a lot bigger. maybe i got you mixed up with someone else[/quote]

You’re the second person to tell me that actually, my earlier progress pictures must have been pretty good haha.

Offtopic, but did you go through ROTC? I haven’t gotten the chance to talk with many officers on the board.

Sad. When I was told he was dead I was half asleep, and I groggily said ‘shoe polish??’ That’s what I called him, he had the blackest beard ever.

RIP sales pirate Billy

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
Sad. When I was told he was dead I was half asleep, and I groggily said ‘shoe polish??’ That’s what I called him, he had the blackest beard ever.

RIP sales pirate Billy

[/quote]

his grooming rivaled that of steve harvey’s:

he gave white people hope…

not the best picture of either one of them… billy mays had his shoe polish beard full blast on conan obrien the other day.

peace

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
He had a great sense of humor about himself.

Pretty cool dude.[/quote]

Yeah, this is hurting me more than Michael Jackson did. Sad sad die.

RIP Billy

The ESPN 360 commercials were great though.

wow another dead person, I had just seen him on Tv too.

Whos Next?..DONT SAY IT YOU MIGHT JINX SOMEONE! ;D

But WAIT

…there’s more!

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
But WAIT

…there’s more[/quote]

celebrity deaths!

c wat i did dur?