Billy Jean King, Steroids?

Just saw a special on Billie Jean King on HBO. A big deal was made out her being a pioneer and so on.

What I noticed when she “won” the battle of the sexes was the fact that I couldn’t tell who the man was unless she had on a skirt.
Was she a saucebag?

Her musculature is insanely hard. We above anybody she played with and certainly not natural looking.
I notice the same thing with Martina.

She had a real tough time with chris everet and then began to dominate her.
Martina was really hard and ripped in her body and face!
I wonder how the williams sisters fit into this too.

With all the B.S. surrounding the “horrors” of baseball and juice, how come nobody has ever investigated these amazons? Bad politics?

You sir, are an idiot.

Are you being serious?

[quote]nopal_juventus wrote:
You sir, are an idiot.[/quote]

Either that or one truly weak looking individual.

[quote]nopal_juventus wrote:
You sir, are an idiot.[/quote]

Seconded. Man, it’s gotta suck to be a woman in sports sometimes. If you even have the least bit of muscle the steroid rumors begin.

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:
nopal_juventus wrote:
You sir, are an idiot.

Seconded. Man, it’s gotta suck to be a woman in sports sometimes. If you even have the least bit of muscle the steroid rumors begin.[/quote]

Well, EVERYBODY knows that when a women lifts weights she will get big and bulky. So women who are muscular must be on steroids! Wait…lemme…hold on.

…sarcasm powering down…

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:
nopal_juventus wrote:
You sir, are an idiot.

Seconded. Man, it’s gotta suck to be a woman in sports sometimes. If you even have the least bit of muscle the steroid rumors begin.[/quote]

Yep.

You puss bags really picked some weak photo’s of her!

This reminds me… isn’t it time for a Carrot Top thread again?

[quote]orangecola wrote:
[/quote]

Oh yeah man! OBVIOUSLY.

[sarcasm off]

You wanna see ripped pics of her? You pussy. Here you go.

Look how cut and veiny she is from using all those roids!!! LIKE OMG!!

Here’s another pussy.

I mean…

Here’s another… you pussy.

One more.

Coupling this with your WNBA posts, I have to ask – why do you have such a hate on for athletic women?

hmmm…i just think she has manly facial features.

doesn’t look like she hiding a nutsack under her skirt from what i can see (not that i’m trying to look).

same goes for martina…some chicks just look like blokes. who cares? i just don’t hit on those ones at the bars.

Id hit it like a red headed step child.

Billy Jean King? Steroids? That’s a laugh. The only female tennis player that has a body that remotely looks like she may have used steroids is Serena Williams. But I still doubt it.

[quote]orangecola wrote:
[/quote]

Oh, really. Why don’t you post some of this ripped, insanely hard musculature of which you speak?

Juice monkey?

I DO think the Williams sisters are juicing BIG-time. They’re not just cut and muscular, they’re BIIIIIIG (and cut).

I bet there are some gigantic clitori on those girls.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Billy Jean King? Steroids? That’s a laugh. The only female tennis player that has a body that remotely looks like she may have used steroids is Serena Williams. But I still doubt it.[/quote]

Most tennis players are using, because it gives them an oportunity to recover and compete every weekend to win more money.

It’s like anthony roberts, just because he uses a ton of steroids doesn’t mean he’s going to be huge.

I really don’t care if she’s using steroids or not though.