Bills vs. Steelers

The Bills are favored by 9 points. Ben Roethlisberger is definitely not starting. The Steelers are the #1 defense in the NFL - as well as #1 against the run. Mike Mularkey and Tom Clements are ex-Steelers coaching staff so they may have an advantage as far as knowledge of the opposing teams playbooks goes.

I just don’t know whether or not the Bills will win, let alone beat the spread. Well, I’m pretty sure the Bills are going to win. Yes, the Steelers are still gonna go out and play 100% but the Bills will be playing at least 125%. But 9 points!!! I don’t know who to pick.

I’d take the Bills @ -9. The Steelers don’t have much to play for tomorrow. Bettis is also sitting. Buffalo will be fired up at home in their attempt to make the playoffs. Good luck!

Bills, suprise the heck out of me the second half of the session they look like and I am a huge Buffalo fan I was born there. I thought our session was done for in the first half but I was wrong now we have a shot at the Wild Card still. This year in NFL has be weird w/o Ben Roethlisberger I don’t think the Steelers have a chance. But, then I again I could be wrong.

I don’t think they will cver the spread it will be a low scoring football game a of feild goals and Defense on both sides…

Hmmm, I’m actually thinking of taking the Bills and over (the O/U is 34). 34 is pretty low for an O/U. Figure you got say 21-14. 35. The Bills defense also leads the AFC in defensive takeaways which will lead to giving the Bills offense good field position.

Fuck.

Go Steelers