Bill Roberts, Others - Any Opinions of the following Anti-Estrogen Compounds

Hemo Rrhoids: Please provide specific evidence regarding any problems you may have with my posts in this thread or in this forum in general. Specifically, please provide specific detail regarding how any information I’ve ever given in this forum is “dangerously unresearched”. In addition, please provide any relevant examples and citations you may have to support your arguments, and provide a comparison regarding the number of helpful posts I’ve made in this forum with comparable posts of your own. I’m waiting, vendejo…

Yes, cromagnon, I fully realize that when the counter-revolution occurs, and we take our country back, there will be many White people hanging from lamposts wearing signs reading “I betrayed my race.” And many will be wearing signs reading “I defiled my race,” there will be many White women and a few White men wearing that sign. And yes, I bet we could get along and have a beer in person and it would be fun, because people tend to be more civil when face to face. People’s internet personalities are often very different from their true personalities. As I stated before, I have even discussed these issues with a Black man face to face, and we both conducted ourselves like gentlemen and even shook hands afterwards.

Ah Mr. Kennedy hath spoken! Well there Bronco Bobby, I could waste my time doing what you want but actually all one has to do is look at any ten of your posts picked randomly and one is sure to find at least 12 errors. Unfortunately, your typical reader is not educated enough in the area of steroids or exercise physiology to pick up on your gross errors and, thus, some harm is apt to be done. However, let’s live and let live. You continue to give out dangerous advice and I will come along and correct you and hopefully save some unsuspecting youngster from the horrors of incorrect steroid use. Peace brother Keneddy!

Hey Bob K. Just a quick post to let you know I have found your contributions to the board to be fair, insightful, and very helpful in contrast to the constant attacks of a certain hemorrhoid we have all been laughing at lately. Keep up the good work as it is definitely appreciated.

Mr. Hemorrhoid, please don't stop posting as it is always uplifting for the other members of the board to be able to say 'there but for the grace of god go I.'

Have no fear Wyzz, I am here to stay and advise. I do appreciate your accolades but, quite honestly, they are not necessary. I get my enjoyment from steering people in the right way. Lift heavy, lift smart and lift naturally.

Thanks Wyzz. :slight_smile:

I notice that Eric Serrano has included DIM in his new fat burner product to lower estrogen levels; he seems conviced of its effectiveness. I also found it interesting that he has included Coleus Forskolii extract to purportedly increase free testosterone. Any news on this Bill?