T Nation

Bill Roberts: Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT

my cycle is coming to an end. in 4 weeks time. thats including last shot and clearance time. I have my pct planned nolvadex and anastrozole. I was reading on meso. about combining nolvadex and clomid, together for pct. I was wondering what your thoughts are? is there any benefit in doing this? to speed up recovery. I'm also going back on creatine. to help retain mass and blunt some of the effects of cortisol. I'm trying to approach this from different angles.
 Mr.Roberts can you help?

The combination – using half as much of each as would ordinarily be the case – cannot hurt compared to using either alone at full dose, and may help compared to the more usual approaches.

The reasons it may help are:

1. It’s possible that the optimal effect is neither to have as much estrogenic effect on the pituitary as is the case with Clomid alone, nor as much anti-estrogenic effect at the pituitary as is the case with Nolvadex alone,

2. Dr Michael Scally has reported the combination has worked better in his practice, working with patients who had severely recalcitrant recovery issues.

thank you, I’m try do as much as possible, for optimal recovery.