T Nation

Bill Roberts Leaving PWI

I guess I am starting this thread so people will let Biotest know how much Bill is apart of the PWI community. Bill is a classy guy and has embodied the true meaning of T-Nation. Please feel free to post your thoughts about Bill.

If you want to know the background read the Presidential Straw Poll thread. Last couple of pages would do.

I enjoy his posts. Would be nice if he continued.

Why would anyone EVER consider leaving PWI? Arguing about politics and world issues is one of the best ways to expand your mind.

Sucks. But I’ve always kinda wondered why he posted here under his actual name.

It’s dumb that people associate your political opinions with Biotest’s ability to make supplements. Hell, what I argue in here doesn’t even always represent my own opinions. Much of the time I just come here to argue.

I have on occasion picked fights with bill for the challenge of it. I’d say that I’ll miss it, but I’m hopping he’ll be back anonymously.

I’ll be watching for a “NOTBR” on the forum.

I guess I can understand that reasoning, and I sincerely hope you come back anonymously, as well Bill. It would be a terrible loss for this forum to lose your voice here.

Maybe you could teach us a secret handshake before you leave so the initiated will know who you are.

Then again, if you do show up under another name, I doubt it will take much inductive reasoning to figure it out.

So, all I want to know is who was so butthurt that he went crying to the mods.

This is the insane asylum of T-Nation and suddenly we have to be pc so that noone gets offended?

Jack Sparrow?

Hans Cuckadoo?

Ethan Hawke?

X3 on BR coming back under a new “PWI kosher” name. Bill can send those who need to know a secret handshake PM. This protects Biotest, though I think anyone who would not buy thier product because of a forum back and forth is an idiot. Please do this Bill. Do it for the kids. Think of Ryan P. McFarter, he needs your continued tutelidge or he will go completely insane.

V

How about Rob Williams?

V

Keeping the same initials would be a good indicator. Therefore:

Buck Rogers
Baskin Robbins
Beef Ravioli
Bordello Raider
Blatant Ripoff?

Okay, I’ll stop making light. I really am going to miss your posting here, Bill, if it actually does come to an end.

(hope it doesn’t really, though…)

Damn Shame, Bill is a great poster.

What do I have to do to get Ryan P. a job at Biotest?

Bill, you are a solid guy, and bring alot of insight to this forum, please reconsider.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
What do I have to do to get Ryan P. a job at Biotest?[/quote]

Hahahahahahaha, Nice one DK!

V

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

But I’ve always kinda wondered why he posted here under his actual name.[/quote]

It’s evidence of personal integrity.[quote]

It’s dumb that people associate your political opinions with Biotest’s ability to make supplements. [/quote]
It’s evidence of lack of integrity.
We begin to see where the conflict really lies, right?[quote]

Hell, what I argue in here doesn’t even always represent my own opinions. Much of the time I just come here to argue.
I have on occasion picked fights with bill for the challenge of it.
[/quote]

This made me laugh out loud, specially since I am guilty of the same, including provoking BR to get a strong reaction from him, ha!

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Keeping the same initials would be a good indicator. Therefore:

Buck Rogers
Baskin Robbins
Beef Ravioli
Bordello Raider
Blatant Ripoff?[/quote]

I laughed out loud again! Baskin Robbins is my favorite…Buck Rogers is good, too.
Like Chuck Norris he could become a celebrity of T-Nation.
The legendary Buck.

Well, since it is all about the money and keeping the customers happy…
But then, as the Legendary Buck, he should also be paid more since celebrity status requires high maintenance.

I, for one, appreciated his contribution as the man himself.

You were missed, Cortes. Welcome back.

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Keeping the same initials would be a good indicator. Therefore:

Buck Rogers
Baskin Robbins
Beef Ravioli
Bordello Raider
Blatant Ripoff?[/quote]

I laughed out loud again! Baskin Robbins is my favorite…Buck Rogers is good, too.
Like Chuck Norris he could become a celebrity of T-Nation.
The legendary Buck.

Well, since it is all about the money and keeping the customers happy…
But then, as the Legendary Buck, he should also be paid more since celebrity status requires high maintenance.

I, for one, appreciated his contribution as the man himself.

You were missed, Cortes. Welcome back.
[/quote]

I rather liked Bordello Raider, myself, but to each his own.

Thanks for the welcome back Alpha. I wish it could be in a different thread, though…

So who was the poon that actually voiced a complaint over Bill’s posts?

Whoever it was should get the permaban from PWI.

I think it is unknown. I was under the impression that Biotest was reading what people were writing on the PWI forums, and made the decision that Bill should not post anymore. I dont think someone reported him persay.