Bill Roberts: Cycle help!

Bill, I was hoping you could give me some advice here. I got Stanozolol (2 containers of 20 ml 50mg/ml each) and Nandrolone (10 ml 300mg/ml). What would you reccomend to be the best cycle? I want to lower my bodyfat and then put on some pounds. Also, what would be the best injections to use? Thanks in advance!

First, I’d check with others who follow counterfeits and so forth (I don’t) about your stuff. Certainly there is no legit pharmaceutical Deca that is 300 mg/mL. I seem to recall some black-market outfit making their own 300 mg/mL preparation but I do not know whether it is considered good or not, or who that was, or whether others are making worthless fakes of it. Also check on the Winstrol.

But assuming you have good stuff, you have
2 grams of stanozolol and 3 grams of Deca.
At usual doses (50 mg/day stanozolol, 400 mg/week Deca) that’s 40 days worth of stanozolol and 7.5 weeks worth of Deca. I’d
rather not see the Winstrol, being 17-alkylated, being used for more than 5 weeks so your dosage works out fine. I’d start
with 200 mg on day 1 and then 50 mg/day, or 100 mg every other day. With the Deca, I’d start with 800 mg on day 1 and then 200 mg twice per week.

The thing I don’t like about this cycle is that Deca, contrary to what some say, has a poor anabolic/inhibitory ratio. In other words, Deca is just as suppressive per milligram as testosterone, may be less anabolic, and definitely is a lot more inhibitory than an amount of Primo giving the same anabolic effects. I dislike seeing cycles end with Deca, it so often leads to recovery problems. If there is any way you can switch to, say, Primo and (Androsol or Nandrosol) for the last several weeks this would be a big improvement to the cycle.

The Androsol or Nandrosol is there so as to give you the type II steroid without continuing use of 17-alkylateds, which by that point, you’ve been using long enough.

That would be if you quit the Deca at say week 5, which would have you having a little left over. If determined to use up all the Deca, then instead of having a 10 week or longer cycle by tacking on Primo plus a 'sol after that, I’d use Primo only at 200-400 mg/week for at least 2 weeks after the last Deca injection, and be taking Clomid simultaneously. By the time ejaculatory volume is obviously improved, your natural T will be back, and you can quit the Clomid then, or by the time testicle size is obviously back to normal, whichever comes last.

If you were to use the topical prohormone as well as the Primo during the recovery period that would interfere with recovery, so don’t.

Thanks a lot for the answer!