Bill Roberts: AI vs. SERM Toxicity

jMill2, I can’t say I disagree with your statements concerning Seth Roberts.

Bill, so in your opinion do non-aromatizing orals such as Anadrol only cause problems when used in combination with aromatizing compounds. I’ve heard other people claim that they used Anadrol (or Super-Drol) only and still developed gyno. I never knew what to make of it, as I certainly have never personally experienced this problem; however, I’ve always thought that reports of gyno are generally overblown. It seems like everyone is claiming gyno these days.

Crowbar

[quote]jMill2 wrote:

Bill - The reason I am curious is that I am getting ready to run a series of 2-week cycles (you may have seen my recent thread floating around) and am contemplating running Anadrol in one of them to see how it goes. I will most likely be running Trenbolone in all of these cycles and, as I read in your Anadrol profile over at meso, it seems it would stack well with Tren.

But, am I right to assume that you would recommend a cycle consisting of Dianabol and Tren over Anadrol and Tren? You state in your Anadrol profile that it may have some progestagenic activity, in which case it seems to me a compound I would rather avoid. So long as there are comparable alternatives, I personally see no need to run progestagenic compounds.[/quote]

Dianabol and trenbolone is a very happy combination.

I have run Anadrol and trenbolone both without any estrogen source when I had not figured this out yet, and with a light estrogen source, either low dose HCG (100 IU per day) or low dose Dianabol (5 mg two or three times a day.)

Anadrol doesn’t seem to cause problems except when estrogen levels are high.

But if just not wanting to do it, Dianabol is a totally satisfactory combination with trenbolone, though according to the individual case estrogen may need to be controlled. It doesn’t take much AI: I don’t have data to back it up but I would say the same as a quite moderate dose testosterone cycle.

Bill - Superiority as far as synergistic effects with trenbolone, would you say Anadrol, Dianabol or is it a toss up?

When it comes to controlling sides when running Testosterone + Trenbolone + Anadrol, would an AI be the best bet since problems occur when estrogen gets too high? The main side effects I am worried about are excessive bloat (keeping my AAS use low-key) and gyno. I’m not sure how susceptible I am to gyno, I’ve ran 500mg/week of Testosterone without any real signs if that holds any significance. For my upcoming cycles I plan to run even less (probably 100-300mg/week range depending on what feels best).

I’m probably over thinking this. I can never tell, it’s part of my aspergian personality I guess… :wink:

I’d give the edge to the Dianabol. I am comparing 50 mg/day Dianabol to 150 mg/day Anadrol, and with only the trenbolone and one of those two being used and using either low dose HCG or low dose testosterone, 100 mg/week, with the Anadrol. It might be different with a more substantial amount of testosterone in the equation. If I had to guess, my suspicion is that Anadrol would then fully catch up. But no proof.

The AI would be the only way I would run testosterone and Anadrol at the same time.

I think bloat would be less likely if using the Dianabol and an AI.

There is going to be, usually, added fullness to the face no matter what from androgenic water retention (as I call it) in the muscles of the face, even if there is no estrogenic water retention. On rare occasions when people notice this and comment on it – it really isn’t blatantly obvious in my case – I attribute it to high carbs on the current alternating diet plan. This is a beauty part of 2 week cycles: changes can believably be attributed to diet. Assuming a person does not know that you really aren’t low-carbing in the off weeks.

Thanks!

Sure thing! :slight_smile:

Bill, I know this a bit off topic, but while I have your attention could you give me your recomendation for a solid book(s) covering the area of anabolic pharmacology?

Thanks,

Crowbar