I'm really interested in this 2week 'on' and 4 week 'off' cycle strategy!!
It appeals to me as I want to make steady gains over the next year but don't like running long cycles because 1) the long recovery 2) after a few weeks the negative sides start to show.
I've being doing my reading and theres a lot of useful threads on this site which has really helped. Ive still a few questions which I would love to get answered so here they are
1) Bill Roberts has said on many threads that 2'on' and 2'off' is a little more aggressive so I was thinking of doing 2'on' 3'off' with the first two weeks of 'off' using PCT and the 3rd week completely off, how does this approach sound??
2) A forum on MESO-Rx Bill talked about using clomid/nolva in a ratio of 50/50. Another member was saying how he is sensitive to clomid so Bill recommmended that he try a 50/50 split. I'm sensitive to clomid and was wondering if this approach is still recommended or is using nolva on its own just as good??
3) By using this roid calculator: http://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/?langid=8 I worked out that the half life of the sum of my substances (Tren a, Test p, Vbol) was 56mg on day 15 is this amount too high to begin PCT
4) Does Bill or anyone still recommend to front-load with PCT I've seen Bill recommend to front-load with clomid @ 300mg on Day15 then drop it down to 50mg for another 13 days. Is there a better approach??
5) In recent times has there been a better method out that gives you good results, low to no negative side effects and a fast recovery