Bill O'Reilly

From Documents | The Smoking Gun

This is fucking hilarious, I definitely suggest reading it, or at least following the suggested links. From the “Caribbean shower fantasies”:

O’Reilly Hit With Sex Harass Suit

OCTOBER 13–Hours after Bill O’Reilly accused her of a multimillion dollar shakedown attempt, a female Fox News producer fired back at the TV star today, filing a lawsuit claiming that he subjected her to repeated instances of sexual harassment and spoke often, and explicitly, to her about phone sex, vibrators, threesomes, masturbation, the loss of his virginity, and sexual fantasies. Below you’ll find a copy of Andrea Mackris’s complaint, an incredible page-turner that quotes O’Reilly, 55, on all sorts of lewd matters. Based on the extensive quotations cited in the complaint, it appears a safe bet that Mackris, 33, recorded some of O’Reilly’s more steamy soliloquies. For example, we direct you to his Caribbean shower fantasies. While we suggest reading the entire document, TSG will point you to interesting sections on a Thailand sex show, Al Franken, and the climax of one August 2004 phone conversation. (22 pages)

What a degenerate jack off… literally!

Fucking hilarious? Are you kidding me? Put yourself in his shoes. Not so funny now is it? Dude, these are serious charges.

What does is say about this women and her lawyer trying to extort 60 million dollars from him and Fox News? I wonder why that is?

She worked for O’Reilly, quit and went to CNN, then came back for the same amount of money? What the hell would you go back for the same amount of money if you know you’re going to be harassed?

This, just like the Kobe case, is a farce.

Put myself in his shoes? You mean like jack off with a vibrator up my ass while I talk dirty on the phone?

Umm…no, thanks.

It’s like the web site points out, there’s no way the charges could be that explicit without recordings. He’s a dipshit.

[quote]tme wrote:
Put myself in his shoes? You mean like jack off with a vibrator up my ass while I talk dirty on the phone?

Umm…no, thanks.

It’s like the web site points out, there’s no way the charges could be that explicit without recordings. He’s a dipshit.

[/quote]

Well it’s useless to argue with you about this. No one has heard the tapes.

Anyone can come up with anything they want to.

The old liberal double standard once again!

Then Governor Clinton drops his pants and exposes himself to a low level campaign worker, Paula Jones, and she is simply trailor trash lying to make a name for herself.

Juanita Broderick claims that Bill Clinton raped and again she is labeled as a liar!

However, the particular individual who is accusing Bill O’Reilly must be correct. Afterall, you don’t like O’Reilly so it must be true!

I have no idea if Bill Clinton did those thiings, nor do I have any idea that Bill O’Reilly is guilty. However, it is the peak of partisan politics and small minded thinking to claim O’Reilly is guilty and Clinton innocent. Did you all rush to judgement on Clintons alleged escapades?

Le’t back off and give the guy, every consideration that you, I or Bill Clinton would want under the same circumstances!

Zeb-

I think Bill Clinton was a good President as far as his polices go. I also believe he had some kind of sex addiction and other then the rape thing, I do believe he did those improper things with the majority of those women.

I think O’Reilly obviously has some deep seated issues and I believe these accusations are true as well!

I posted it because it was funny as hell to read. I don’t really give a shit about O’Reilly or who is lying. Maybe they deserve each other, I just don’t care.

Sorry if it got you two guy’s panties all wadded up.

Always a great defense though zebbie. “Yeah but Clinton got a blow job” works every time.

We’ll see. Filing a lawsuit is one thing – proving charges is another. If she has tapes, it will come out, and O’Reilly will be totally and completely humiliated. And he would be a complete moron – apparently he filed his extortion suit before she filed her complaint…

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041014/D85NEA800.html

NEW YORK (AP) - Fox News Channel’s Bill O’Reilly made a TV talk show appearance on what he said was “the worst day of my life” Thursday, vowing to fight sexual harassment charges by one of his producers.

Accuser Andrea Mackris spoke publicly for the first time, saying she felt threatened by her former boss, who filed a lawsuit charging the woman and her lawyer with extortion.

Mackris, 33, said O’Reilly made a series of sexually explicit phone calls to her. Mackris, an associate producer on Fox News Channel’s top-rated “The O’Reilly Factor,” said he advised her to use a vibrator, told her about sexual fantasies involving her and engaged in unwanted phone sex.

During an appearance to promote his children’s book on “Live with Regis and Kelly,” O’Reilly said he’d been repeatedly threatened with lawsuits and bodily harm over the past few years. He said he knew that by filing his lawsuit, he could perhaps ruin his career.

“If I have to go down, I’m willing to do it,” he said. “I’m going to take a stand. I’m a big mouth on the air and I’m a big mouth off the air.”

On his own show Wednesday, O’Reilly called the case “the single most evil thing I have ever experienced, and I’ve seen a lot. But these people picked the wrong guy.”

Mackris, who worked for O’Reilly for four years, said on ABC’s “Good Morning America” that she took his actions and statements as a personal threat.

“I think my actions have been borne out in their actions toward me since I came out with it,” she said.

ABC’s Bob Woodruff asked Mackris if she knew what she was up against. O’Reilly “is no shrinking violet,” he said.

“Neither am I,” she responded.

O’Reilly had come out with his lawsuit first on Wednesday, accusing Mackris and lawyer Benedict Morelli of seeking “hush money” during negotiations over the past few weeks. Mackris then immediately filed her harassment claim.

O’Reilly faces a tough legal hurdle with his own case, since the law generally protects employees from retaliation if they come forward with an abuse allegation, said Debra Katz, an attorney who specializes in sexual harassment cases for Bernabei & Katz in Washington.

“I think this is a crazy legal strategy,” Katz said. “But I think they made the decision that the press strategy is more important here.”

Another expert in employment law, Kenneth Taber of the New York firm Pillsbury, Winthrop, said O’Reilly would have to go a lot further to prove extortion than just saying Mackris made monetary demands.

But Taber also said Mackris’ case could be undermined since she returned to work for O’Reilly after a brief stint at CNN - and after some of the alleged harassment took place.

Elk:

Might be true, might not be. My only point is (as BB states) we don’t have enough information to decide either way. Only what’s reported in the press. I wouldn’t hang a man based on press accounts. Time will tell…

Saw a reference to him as “Dild O’Reilly”

LOL

Wow, people are so full of hate. People are actually supporting extortion, and unsubstantiated accusations just because a person does not blindly support the Democratic candidate like most of the television media.

Let’s look at this logically, which most on the left are incapable of doing.

O’Reily filed his lawsuit first. If the accusations were true, he would not have filed first because 1 he would not want real information to get out, and 2 she would have filed without telling him, so she would have filed first unless she was attempting to actually extort money.

O’Reily would not have filed a lawsuit if there were actual tapes, and if he was being extorted, he would know about those tapes.

Without tapes, facts are hard to reconstruct, so such detail is more of a sign of fabricated information. Police investigators actually detect liars by noticing that they give detailed information easily.

Still I will reserve judgment until there is some substantial information. But I will not get my information from hate filled websites. No different then getting information from white supremacist websites.

Oh come on, you can analyze until you are blue in the face, there is no way to say if it is true or not yet. Don’t assume the intelligence, strategies or emotions of the people actually in the situation.

It could be true. It could be false. She could have gone back to work there because there was no problem. She could have gone back to work there specifically to nail his ass. Who can say?

My prediction, we’ll never really know because they will settle out of court, which will have half the populace saying it must be true and the other half saying lawyers suck.

If she has tapes, she owes it to the world to get them out and not just take a monetary settlement. However, is she principled enough to do that if that is the situation? I have no idea.

However, a direct attack might just prevoke some enhanced moral conviction, we can only wait and see how it plays out.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Oh come on, you can analyze until you are blue in the face, there is no way to say if it is true or not yet. Don’t assume the intelligence, strategies or emotions of the people actually in the situation. [/quote]

I didn’t say if it was true or not. I was pointing out that too many people are just assuming that it was. Guilty until proven innocent.

[quote]It could be true. It could be false. She could have gone back to work there because there was no problem. She could have gone back to work there specifically to nail his ass. Who can say?

My prediction, we’ll never really know because they will settle out of court, which will have half the populace saying it must be true and the other half saying lawyers suck.

If she has tapes, she owes it to the world to get them out and not just take a monetary settlement. However, is she principled enough to do that if that is the situation? I have no idea. [/quote]

You do realize she is being sued don’t you? If they were going to settle, they would have negotiated the extortion and nobody would be the wiser.

LOL

Last night my son and I were looking for a book he wanted on barnsandnoble.com, when I saw this: Online Bookstore: Books, NOOK ebooks, Music, Movies & Toys | Barnes & Noble®

Then today TC has that quote in “Strong Words”. ‘karma’ is right. HAHAHA

“And guys, if you exploit a girl, it will come back to get you. That’s called ‘karma.’”

Bill O’Reilly, “The O’Reilly Factor for Kids.”

I have to say I get a kick out of it when the finger-wagging moralizers like Bill O’Reilly, Dr. Laura, and Bill Bennett get exposed for being hypocrites.

These phonies use “morals” as a marketing tool, as a way to make a living. They’re not any more “moral” than you or I, they just figured out an angle to make a buck.

Of course we also saw a lot of that same kind of hypocrisy during the Clinton impeachment, when people like Illinois Congressman Henry Hyde was calling for Clinton’s head on the floor of the House, while also having an extra-marital affair at the same time. (By the way, the Clinton impeachment papers were filed against Clinton seven months before he testified. The impeachment was about sex, NOT about lying under oath).

Lumpy:

Can’t you just forget about Clinton! Oh…that’s right it’s okay when the left uses his name…sorry :slight_smile:

[quote]The Mage wrote:
Let’s look at this logically, which most on the left are incapable of doing.
[/quote]

Why do people (on both sides) say BS like this? What purpose does this serve? Do people honestly believe this rhetoric?

Speaking of Bill O’Reilly

“If the Americans go in and overthrow Saddam Hussein and it’s clean, he has nothing, I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust the Bush Administration again, all right?”

-Bill O’Reilly

[quote]Moriarty wrote:
Speaking of Bill O’Reilly

“If the Americans go in and overthrow Saddam Hussein and it’s clean, he has nothing, I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust the Bush Administration again, all right?”

-Bill O’Reilly[/quote]

Bill did go on his show and apologize.

Dustin
Vote Peroutka in 04!