Bill Maher = Scumbag

This guy acts so high and mighty, what a Scumbag…did anyone see this LLSBMF’r halloween costume…
Steve Irwin

You might be in the wrong forum.

[quote]orangecola wrote:
This guy acts so high and mighty, what a Scumbag…did anyone see this LLSBMF’r halloween costume…
Steve Irwin[/quote]

A local bar had a costume party last Saturday. The OWNER had the same costume complete with the bloody barb sticking out of his chest.

TOO SOON!

I wonder if the pendulum will ever swing back the other way and it will actually become OFFENSIVE to make fun of good people that died a tragic death and left a wife and kids behind.

Probably not.

Bill Maher was a scumbag long before his donned that costume.

Cheap thrills from a cheap idiot…

A local DJ was bragging about her and her boyfriend going as Jon Benet Ramsey and that guy they captured a couple of months ago.

Geez, let that poor little girl rest in peace.

[quote]simon-hecubus wrote:
A local DJ was bragging about her and her boyfriend going as Jon Benet Ramsey and that guy they captured a couple of months ago.

Geez, let that poor little girl rest in peace.[/quote]

You know the guy was lying and has since been cleared of her murder?

Bill Maher is a first class idiot. I stopped watching him a long time ago. He’s not funny, not politically astute and has nothing to offer.

People that do stuff like that are attention whores. The best thing to do is ignore those types of people.

[quote]derek wrote:
…I wonder if the pendulum will ever swing back the other way and it will actually become OFFENSIVE to make fun of good people that died a tragic death and left a wife and kids behind.

Probably not.

[/quote]

I feel like an old fart sometimes because when I was a kid this shit would have been incredibly offensive to the adults of the time. The world is changing and not always for the better.

I know a few people that were Steve Irwin. Another person was the stingray. Being offensive is humorous…get a fuckin sense of humor.

I’ve been watching Bill Maher as long as I can remember, both on ABC and now HBO, and he always struck me as one of the most intelligent pundits out there, and the only one that is really willing to be “politically incorrect”. I say more power to him in whatever he does.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
I know a few people that were Steve Irwin. Another person was the stingray. Being offensive is humorous…get a fuckin sense of humor.

I’ve been watching Bill Maher as long as I can remember, both on ABC and now HBO, and he always struck me as one of the most intelligent pundits out there, and the only one that is really willing to be “politically incorrect”. I say more power to him in whatever he does.[/quote]

He’s a douche that craves publicity more than Paris Hilton.

That being said, have you seen the women this douche dates? Christ, I guess it pays to be an attention craving whorebag.

Like Satan said in South Park…

“ummm, don’t you think it’s a little soon? I mean he just died a few weeks ago…”

[quote]PGA wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

I’ve been watching Bill Maher as long as I can remember, both on ABC and now HBO, and he always struck me as one of the most intelligent pundits out there, and the only one that is really willing to be “politically incorrect”. I say more power to him in whatever he does.

He’s a douche that craves publicity more than Paris Hilton.

That being said, have you seen the women this douche dates? Christ, I guess it pays to be an attention craving whorebag.[/quote]

He’s a celebrity. Of course he craves attention. Everybody craves attention.

But he’s fucking smart, whether you like him or not. Aside from his agreing with the Iraq War initially, I’ve agreed with nearly everything he says.

Women dig ballsy guys. He’s a ballsy guy

I’ve been watching Bill Maher as long as I can remember, both on ABC and now HBO, and he always struck me as one of the most intelligent pundits out there, and the only one that is really willing to be “politically incorrect”. I say more power to him in whatever he does.[/quote]

Being offensive is humorous…That’s Fecking stupid! So was his choice of costume. Fecking stupid. Those other people you saw wearing those costumes…Fecking stupid too!

[quote]PGA wrote:
simon-hecubus wrote:

Geez, let that poor little girl rest in peace.

You know the guy was lying and has since been cleared of her murder?[/quote]

Of course. But apparently our bim-brain DJ and her beau do not.

[quote]solarflame wrote:

Being offensive is humorous…That’s Fecking stupid! So was his choice of costume. Fecking stupid. Those other people you saw wearing those costumes…Fecking stupid too!

[/quote]

Know what’s stupid? Saying, “fecking”. It’s “fucking”.

Seriously…grow a pair.

Being offensive is humorous…get a fuckin sense of humor.[/quote]

Just goes to show you don’t need a long neck to be a goose. Being insensitive does not make you humerous.

Bill Maher is a scumbag for many other reasons!

I have to agree with Irish with regards to the offensive humor. To me, going as Steve Irwin is funny. JonBenent and that other guy is pretty fucked up, but I’d laugh if I saw it. One’s sense of humor is a personal thing, I wouldn’t write somebody off if they thought something was funny and I didn’t, or vice versa.