Bill Clinton to BaracK Obama

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/2211812/Bill-Clinton-says-Barack-Obama-must-'kiss-my-ass'-for-his-support.html

"It has long been known that Mr Clinton is angry at the way his own reputation was tarnished during the primary battle when several of his comments were interpreted as racist.

But his lingering fury has shocked his friends. The Democrat told the Telegraph: "He’s been angry for a while. But everyone thought he would get over it. He hasn’t. I’ve spoken to a couple of people who he’s been in contact with and he is mad as hell.

"He’s saying he’s not going to reach out, that Obama has to come to him. One person told me that Bill said Obama would have to quote kiss my ass close quote, if he wants his support.

"You can’t talk like that about Obama - he’s the nominee of your party, not some house boy you can order around.

“Hillary’s just getting on with it and so should Bill.”

He’s pissed because he had all those juicy young interns who wanted to take a Presidential Pole…err…poll…

“…Former …” this and “Credible source” that…and “…anonymous…” this

I don’t know; I personally always call these type of articles into question.

Maybe true; but they always give me pause.

Mufasa

Was this a tabloid story?

[quote]vroom wrote:
Was this a tabloid story?[/quote]

I don’t think so. It was also a news story on CBS as well. They talked about how BC has to make good with BHO or his street cred with the Dem party is gone. BC is really one bitter old dude.

Its ironic how the things that got him into office turned around and bit him in the ass, mostly the slick speaking skills of a candidate. Funny, huh?

I think Obama kissing Clinton�??s ass is dangerous, it could be the kiss of death.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Was this a tabloid story?[/quote]

The Telegraph is a very reputable paper, probably moreso than the Times of London these days.