Bikini Prep: Road to Vegas

hahaha nope, was pretty awesome to see my guy from Michigan out there though!!!

1 Like

Boobies
Comp Bench
1s to 315
3x8 at 245
Cable Fly

Delts didnt feel great so didnt go for anything heavier than 315. And every body was using the leg stuff I wanted to use so meh, call it a lazy day.

In bad (but inevitable) news mi hermanita has tested positive for Covid. She isnt feeling great but nothing to worry about. I am kind of relieved because there is no way this house doesnt all get it then we are mostly in the clear. Having said that I have had a friend get it twice here. Tested positive and clean each twice about 6 months apart so he’s either super lucky or this covid can re-infect more prevalently than previously thought.

Any who, decent day on the cash tables so now off to punt it all off in tournaments the rest of the day.

1 Like

Can you tell me anything about the UP? Besides snow and cold. I have been eyeing around marquette or escanaba, but am open to anywhere. It’s in my top 3 for relocation spots this year. Closest I have been is Duluth and Ely MN.

MI and MN are fairly close when it comes to geography. I have only been to the bottom MI, and it reminded me a lot of MN. WI is also similar. Lots and lots of trees and lakes once you get out of the cities and are a bit north.

1 Like

YES!!!

But really not really. I have never been. But I think if you look at that place and think “snow, trees, bears, that’s the place for me!” Then you will enjoy it. :joy:

This also makes me realize I should know more about the UP. Gonna see what youtube has to teach me aside from Yoopers music. I saw them live once as a kid in Manistee, or Ludington. One of those 2.

Back
Deadlift ish
1s to 455
Barbell Rows
Uni Lat Down
Uni CS Row
Hamstring Curls

Deads sucked. My back got a smidge sensitive at 135. 405 still moved well then 455 was so slow. Rest of workout went well enough.

Diet a bit higher carbs today. Back at very low carbs tomorrow.

1 Like

That was hilarious.

Wifey after “that is totally you”
Me- “Lakers, floor seats, nobody is that straight”

Spoiler: I know everybody loves a critic but it would have been a lot funnier had he ended with “and we’ve been dating for 6 months”

Arms
Squats
ish lower back still sore
Leg Press
RDLs
EZ Curls
Uni Preacher Curl

Good workout, except squats. Lower back couldnt handle 225 so just called it and did leg press.

3 Likes

Dude that video :joy:

1 Like

What’s going on with your back these days?

Sorry to hear about your partner picking up COVID, hopefully you can somehow avoid it!

Old, probably. I also think deadlifting with a13mm belt might be causing some pain. I am going to try going forward with out a belt for a while on Deads.

And Wifey is in the clear, she got tested today. Its her sister with the Covid.

1 Like

Boobies
Comp Bench
nope
Seated Dum OHP
Cross Press
Cable Fly
Lateral Raise

Delt was feeling squiffy this time in the posterior so after a few warmup sets I decided to go full bro mode. Fun workout. Good pump.

Tweaks
-Added Superdrol. So now stack is Test / Tren / Mast each 350mg per week and Superdrol 20mg Preworkout every day.
-Adding carbs to every meal and switching from beef to chicken. This will lower fats and calories and increase carbs.
-Adding Cardio, not the fun adult kind (although now that we know wifey is covid free that kind too)

NOT PLAYING EITHER buuuut

Bills at Chiefs -3 Lean Chiefs. I think this line has everything to do with Mahomes’ health and the Chiefs havent won against the spread in like 3 months. I really wonder if Mahomes would have cleared concussion protocols if this were in the regular season?

Bucs at Packers -3 Lean Packers. Packers are at home, have been the better team all year and although Brady is used to playing in the cold the rest of his team isnt. Also Bucs D got the W in New Orleans, I dont see them doing that to the Pack. I actually dont expect this to be close. I might play this one.

4 or 5 sets of 15 using the 150’s on that OHP?

haha no, i wish. I did get up to 90s for 10 though RPE 11.

Damn impressive. I knew it would be some heavy stuff! And if I remember right you don’t do these much, so really after a few times of just back getting used to them I’m sure you’d be pushing Atleast 100’s

1 Like

Pathetic
Deads
3x3 at 135
3 at 225
Some other pathetic back stuff

This was a horrible workout. Everything felt insanely heavy. Sometimes as you go through the warmups weight can start to feel lighter. Today it felt like something would eventually put me 6 feet under. Not kill me, just that it was so heavy that it combined with gravity would sink me into the dirt until my head was submerged in soil. The only thing that went well was pullups so at least I am getting my skinny bitch card.

Short esters are dumb. There really isnt a use for them*. It just increases injection frequencies and makes unstable blood levels which is super suboptimal. I have now run a few cycles of tren and I have to say I get better results on a lower dose of Enanthate then I do on a larger dose of Ace and that is ignoring ester weight (mg per mg Ace has more hormone). Any drug testing is testing for metabolites now which means any performance boost you get out of them should be gone long before you can pass a test. Plus I am pretty sure most of the way people get around those tests is masking agents. I could see if you wanted to kick start a cycle with the short ester counterpart on top of the longer ester but that is highly unnecessary. Maybe you wanted to end your cycle with them to start PCT faster but anybody using drugs that this would matter should be on TRT anyways.

*The only legitimate use I can think of is that if it is your first Tren cycle you want the Ace so if something goes bad it is out of your system quickly
having said that the spikes of hormone will actually increase the likelihood of having issues.

Mkaaaayyy, gonna maybe work, idk. I have some phone errands to run. Planning a work trip to Vegas and Biden is complicating shit. JKing, I mean he is but this should have been done 10 months ago so thanks. The only new obstacle would be a quarantine but it looks like Nevada dgaf anyways. 10-14 Days of quaratine for a 12 day work trip is kind of a deal breaker. I would quarantine on returning home though.

2 Likes

Yes, those are not a problem! I wish there were bigger mountains in the UP. After watching, da yoopers video, I am almost positive I’d fit in just fine.

This should up your gratification. lol. Adding cardio too
shit’s getting real.

True, we dgaf about travel quarantine. I’m in Reno.

1 Like

LOLz
EZ Bar Curl
5x10 w/20lbs
30 minute walk home

Woke up at 3am, started work. Then wifey and i ran some errands and I went to train at her lady boot camp gym. The weights were too heavy for me. My biceps were sore.

Boobies
Bench
12 at 275
12 at 225
Dum OHP 10 at 75s
Cable Fly
Skull Crushers

Delt was still annoyed but trained through it and it went well.

Diet Tweak Again: Weight didnt drop last week probably for a combo of Superdrol and switching to carbs. I am lowering protein. The bro in me is all like OMG YOU GONNA CATABOLIZE if you arent eating 700g of protein per gram of body weight but I think this is right. Pretty sure I was eating too much protein so my body was using it as fuel.

1 Like

Back
Pullups
Almost did a muscle up
Barbell Rows
Uni CS Rows
Lat Pulldown
Lateral Raises

Lower back is not liking barbell rows at all. Starting to think i might have that degenerative lower back thing that jesse norris has
or a bad case of the olds. Not sure which is worse. Almost did a muscle up though. That was cool. I think probably with in the next 2 weeks or so and a couple more kgs lesser I will have it again.

Poker Yea so I fully believe online poker is rigged. I think it used to be rigged to a lesser degree that would target high volume and winning players (bonus’s and cashouts trigger run bad). Now I think it is so much worse. With the old player pool these run bad spots were less damaging/noticeable. To combat that I have been only playing on a site for 2-3 days at a time cashing out the full roll and putting it back on a week later. I also limited volume to under 500 hands a day. That went great. I destroyed the games. Well this week I thought maybe it was all in my head so I put in a bunch of volume on the same site

Funny stuff. Any who, Vegas is on the horizon.

1 Like

Legs, ish
Comp Squat 5 at 350
Deads xB 2 at 230
Hamstring Curls

Knee was bothering me but I think I fixed the foot placement that was causing it so that should get better next workout.

So bored Taking a couple days off work so I am just sitting here useless AF. Not a good feeling. On the plus side of work Vegas is booked. I found the perfect AirBnB. Super cheap (I am sure it wont be luxury LOL) but location is on a bus line not far from the Bellagio. Its also close to a grocery store, chase bank, dispensary and a bike shop so I can see if a bike is cheaper than the bus. Very excited. Time to play video games all day I guess.

3 Likes