Bikini Prep: Road to Vegas

“Thats my Cookie Bowl” to my wife trying to take away dirty dishes. Yea I have a cookie bowl now.

Boobies
Comp Bench 1s to 365
Very CG Bench 3x10 at 225 (PR prbly)
Cable Flys
Incline Dum Press

Comp Bench felt great, 365 wasnt that slow but it wasnt fast either.

Supergirl Season 5: Finished THEY BACK TOGETHER YEIIIII!!! Very excited for season 6. Now to get caught up on Flash and I am going to start watching Batwoman.

Work Schedule So my new schedule is I play cash until I lose a hand then fire up tournaments. This isnt a lot of volume so I should have more time to get back in here. Also starting my cut Saturday will make my blog more interesting.

OK just finished tournaments for the day and looks like some netflix and relax.

Nice, I lived most of my life in Vegas. It’s a weird town to live in but can be pretty nice, I never really got into the gambling scene, which is great for my already vice-driven self.

Definitely. I went there a decade ago for 6 weeks to play poker during the WSOP and I ended up spending most of my time grinding online rather than live. My roommates were next level nerds so I rarely partied either.

They played Magic on Fridays. To each their own.

Back
Barbell Rows 3x10 at 45 (warmup up)
Pullups 4-5-5 ugh so fat
Uni CS Row
Uni Lat Pulldown
Rev Cable Fly

I really want to do a muscle up again but I am so far away from doing an easy pullup its sad. Its ok cut is around the corner.

Seafood diet is going well. I am really getting some mileage out of my cookie bowl. If its one BBing thing I am good at it is Pre Photos.

1 Like

I was also confused. I imagine being a straight guy with all my male friends being gay would be low drama for me. No competing for girls. Perhaps I am wrong though. Not having feelings for someone who has feelings for you can be tough if that were to occur.

This confuses me about my gay friends. You would be surprised with how few of them have actually slept together (like none).

As far as the dudes go our group is super low drama, even considering this last weekend. The ladies on the other hand…need to stop being side pieces. As Rocky Balboa said “Go out and get what your worth!!!”

1 Like

AM Weight: 104.65 and wearing it not too bad. That first 2 weeks when the glycogen goes but the fat remains is going to suck.

Legs: BBer Style
Quad X superset Ham Curl
Squats High Bar xBelt
Pause up to 2 at 460
3x10 at 140
Deads xBelt
Pause 3x5 at 230
Single Leg Press

Deads were brutal. I am still having a quad issue like some kind of knot in there. It feels like its getting better though.

Ok cash went well, tournaments sucked and now its youtube time!!!

AND WE ARE BACK WITH A HYYYUUUGGGEEEEE FK YOU 2020!!!

So this year has gotten worse as it went on, fun stuff. I am missing the gym all week with a tooth issue. I cracked one and had to have it removed. That was my weekend. Luckily it was the one furthest back in my head so not used a ton or seen.

Starting point: 107.35kg In my defense I was wearing this weight a lot better because it was 3kg less.

Looks like I wont be starting until next Monday.

Diet: Eggs, chicken, rice or potatoes. Add in some spinach caldo as needed. To start I will probably go on the higher and stricter calories then towards the middle will probably go lower and allow for some light snacking before finishing hard AF.

Training: Push / Pull / Legs done twice a week. Sundays off. PM workouts are optional and will be Triceps or Biceps paired with Cardio. I wont be doing 2 a days on Leg days (Wednesday / Saturday).

Drugs: Tree Fiddy Test and Tree Fiddy Tren. Later I am sure I will bump that Tren up to 700mg.

3 Likes

Jeeezus man, looking huge. I’ll be following along. How tall are you?

2 Likes

5’ 10" on a good day.

OK More detailed program:

All benching is switched to close grip but not very close like I have been. More ROM more gains plus I think this will give me a boost if I go back to PLing.

Pullups have gotten really hard in my fatness so time to get good at them again. I would like to be able to do muscle ups again. Yates Rows last and are kind of optional, depends on how my lower back holds up.

Legs, this is where it gets fun. Starting with pump work. After I get done Squatting and Deadlifting I feel silly doing Quad X and Ham Curls but they have a place. Plus as I get leaner this will be a nice way to get some thing done before the real work starts.

Squats High Bar and Beltless because I really think this will help keep my waist tighter. Again if I go with another PLing run adding a belt will give a boost.

Deadlifts. Backdown work is beltless. Main work on Day 1 is Pause at Knee height as that is my sticking point. I am hoping this teaches my to use my glutes and hamstrings more. Day 2 is the fun day. basically its cluster singles in 3s all the way up. Hopefully this teaches me to stop sucking at Deads.

Ok back on solid foods so thats cool and training starts again on Monday. Also weight is down to 102.2kg but those 5kg dont count so LETS FKN GOOO!!!

2 Likes

I know you do a lot of mini cuts and sometimes (what appears) to be aggressive cuts.
You think it would be possible to lose 20lbs and maintain as much lean mass as possible in 14 weeks? Drugs are obviously ok, but nothing more than test and/or orals.

Thoughts?

Short answer: this will be as easy as your will power is strong to stick to your diet.

Long answer:

Remember lean mass isnt all muscle. Water, food, glycogen all registers as “lean mass” so a significant amount of the lean mass you lose will not actually be muscle. Even a TRT dose will do wonders to maintain muscle.

How much muscle you lose depends more on how lean you are to begin with. My numbers are squiffy on this but I think anything over 15-20% you can easily lose 2% of body weight per week with minimal muscle loss and 1% there after. If you have lost more than 10% of body weight it might be time for a maintenance phase but the higher your BF% the less warranted this would be. In my experience these maintenance phases turn into dietasters. (just made that word up, probably, steal it if you like).

Greg Knuckols’ work is what I am using for those figures but its been a while.

Oh also just noticed 20lbs is just under 10% and 14 weeks should be no problem. You might aim to lose 2lbs the first few weeks then 1lbs the last few weeks but those plans never work for me.

1 Like

AM Weight 102.2kg Yea so lost 5kg in a week. Obv all of that was muscle since I didnt train for a full week (half joke).

Boobies
CG Bench
5s at 135-225-275
3x10 at 185
Cable Fly
Incline Dum 100s for 8
Dips 3x10 at BW

Yea everything was light and felt heavy confirming my prior suspicions that all that was lost was muscle.

Star Trek Discovery: Season One You know how the first season / movie in a series is always the tamest but every sequel and subsequent season gets nuttier and nuttier and by season 7 you think it is completely normal a practicing hallucinating doctor just ran his car through the front of his lovers house. Yea, I wasnt sure where they were going to go after this but Season 2 so far has been all Hold MY BEER!!! I am enjoying the show.

Mkay I am helping wifey study.

I’ll be in with you on the fat loss. Just started today, but I would like to lose that 10 ish pounds that is keeping me from being jacked. 10 pounds, and I think the jacked underwear model look will be there.

2 Likes

It’s a good show, I’ve been following it too. Maybe we’ve already discussed Snowpiercer in your log, but if you haven’t caught that yet: do. And, Colony.

those look right up my ally!!! I will add the pilots to my que.

WIFEY IS NOW A PT!!! So she better get my fat ass in shape or its bad for business. Having that income is such a huge weight off our shoulders. My Vegas trip has just been postponed and will also be round trip.

Workout #1: Back
Pullups 3x5
Uni CS Row Machine
Uni Lat Down Machine

pushed a smidge but after a week off I dont want to snap anything.

Workout #2: Biceps
EZ Curl 10s
Uni Preacher Machine
Barbell Curl
Alt Dum Curl

So tired. Today was insane.

Gym
home
job interview (i did 30 minutes of walking)
home
gym
home
stitches out of teeth

Mouth Guard wear em people. I wasnt sure I broke my tooth lifting until I did one set of bench and bit down so hard I could feel my left molar (also cracked but not as bad). Now the thing is I cant even get that feeling if I try, So when I lift I must be putting way too much pressure back there.

Ok time to chill and netflix. Too tired for adult chilling tee hee.

4 Likes

Le FK OFF!!! (french for Leg Day fkt right off)
Ham Curl 10s
Quad X 10s
Squats HB Pause 1s to 460 (nice)
Squats HB 0.5 at 230

Looking to do my 3x10 with 230 I got half way down my first rep and my right knee went insane. Pretty sure I was just too “into my quads” today in general and I probably mentally relaxed or something and just completely forgot to hinge idk. Maybe the damage was done the prior set (460).

Any who, not a great day of work so taking the rest of the day off…or probably not because wifey going to work means I will be home, alone.

Depression and Acceptance Workout: Boobies
Incline Dum Press 3x10 w/ 100s
Cable Fly
Cross Press
Dips
Uni Rope Tricep X

Knee and Quad PIP so I didnt even attempt to Bench. Instead I was depressed and accepted that my PLing career is dead and gone. My strength isnt anywhere to where it used to be and any time I try to get back its a rather immediate injury. Oh well, new project. Time to get sexy and stay that way.

Bikini Prep Diet is in full effect last 2 days. I have a cheat meal Saturday (dinner with Wifey) then it I will get right back to it.

2 Likes