Bikini Prep: Road to Vegas

AM Weight: 101.35kg FUUUARRRCKKKK ok looking back at the math that makes some sense. Waist was 98.5cm which at that BW has to be a PR. I have pulled out my secret weapon for this last week of cutting, Wifey doing my meal prep. Cutting becomes exponentially easier when you can just open the fridge and pop something in the micro. Something about not having to prep the meals makes it easier too.

Upper Pump
Dum Fly 3x15-20ish
Incline Dum 10-10-5 at 65 (post delt pain)
Pec Dec
Rev Pec Dec
Hammer Lat

I absolutely need a rev pec dec for posterior Delts. But I will be checking a different gym Wednesday as this one does not have a unilateral Bicep Machineā€¦or enough dumbells in working condition (yes they are that bad).

Funny Stuff (translated from Spanish)
Suegra: There is chilaquilles if you want, its a little spicy.
Me: No, thank you, next week yes.
10 second Pause
Me: Wait, a little Spicy for you or a little spicy for me?
Suegra: Giggles a little spicy for me.

Which means you cant eat it with a plastic spoon as the spoon would melt.

OK work is done time to watch BBall and play video games.

1 Like

AM Weight: 100.6kg Yea weight and physique are pissing me off right now but lets see how it likes 1800 cals and 2 a days for a week.

Fasted Blood Sugar: 85 ok thats a win. When bulking I was prediabetic.

OK ENOUGH OF THAT STUFF

Week 0 Workout #1: Legs
Deadlift
15 at 345
Front Squat
Pause 1s at 280-320-350
High Bar Squats
3x10 at 230
Quad X
Ham Curl

Pretty good workout. Very happy with how my wrist felt today and Front Squats went. Deads I expected more but I am not surprised. For me to a certain point reps matter more than weight.

Intermission

Week 0 Workout #2: Boobies
CG Bench
3x6 at 225
Incline Bench
10s at 140-170-200
Double Crunches
Press Machine

Post delt started to get pissed again so did crunches to let it calm down. I am hopeful that I should be able to start Comp Benching in a few weeks. Might keep CG Bench as my volume day.

How do you measure your blood sugar?

Finger stabby thing that diabetics use. Probably not the technical term.

blood test

AM Weight: WHOOOSH YEA MTHR FKR!!! Bout fkn time LOL. Days of 1800 cals and finally. Oh, 99.0kg in the AM. Also lost about a cm on my waist so very awesome and my physique had some much improved definition in Abs and Quads.

Week 0 Workout #3: Back
Uni CS Row
Uni Latdown
EZ Cable Row
Pullover Machine

Decent workout. Definitel attacked those lats. I am really pumped though because I am going to Juarez for my next workout which has the good lighting.

Week 0 Workout #4: Triceps
Dum Crusher Warmup
Rope X
Barbell Skullcrusher
Uni Cable X
15 Minutes Cardio

Pretty annoyed the gym I wanted to go to was closed, oh well I have another tomorrow that should have everything I want.

Chess LOL: So I used to report suspected cheaters (they are pretty obv). The sites rarely did anything though so now I started blocking them and my rating has gone up by like 200 points.

AM Weight: 98.5kg FK YEA!!! and looking so much better. I went to bed with a flat stomach last night which so wow yea awesome.

Wk 0 WO 5: Delts and Disappointment
Rev Pec Dec
Front Raise
Lateral Raise

Gym sucked. They got rid of their best equipment to keep their shittiest in duplicate. Not a joke. Lighting was great though which would be necessary given how their trainers looked. #shotsfired #learnhowtorunagym

OK so a bit salty. Will head into Nex Gym later to finish my workout. I am going to have to figure something out for Posterior Delts. Bands I guess.

1 Like

Week #0 Workout #6: Biceps
EZ Curl
5s at 25-55-75-95
3x10 at 55
Uni Preacher Curl
3x12 at 0
Barbell Curl
3x15 at 45 RPE 10.5
Double Crunches

Good workout. Now off to the mall for tantrum forced cardio by my wife LOL. I might have a cheat meal if something strikes me. Maybe not. Itā€™s going to be rough either way.

eat-all-the-carbs

FK YEA!!! High Carb Day.

AM Weight 98.5kg Same weight as yesterday was kind of a surprise because I went to bed 0.3kg lighter than the day before but had just chugged a liter of water. Either way the celebration is coming from my relaxed waist being 2cm smaller and my vacuum 3cm smaller than it was 2 days ago. Cool thing is my neck is the same size it was when I was 104kg. Basically we have become a visceral fat burning machine!!! Bout damn time.

Cals for Day is about 2800 which still should be well into a deficit.

Meal #1 and #2 : 100g pasta + 2 fried eggs
Meal #3: 100g Oats + Protein Powder
Post Workout: OJ + Protein Powder
Meal #4 #5 #6 : 250g Potato mixed with Spinach + 75g chicken

Basically I added 2 full meals of pasta and eggs to my normal cut diet.

This high carb day should fuel me through the rest of my cut which should be ending Sunday/Monday ish depending on when this last vial of Mast is gone.

Week 0 Workout #7: Legs
RDLs warmup
Deads 3x6 at 295
Squats 3x6 at 280
Quad X
Ham Curl

Not a great workout. Wrist felt terrible when I woke up. Knees didnt feel great. Even my good wrist had some pain. I love this cold damp (for Mexico) weather but my body does not.

Week 0 Workout #8: Back
Uni CS Row
Uni Lat Pulldown
CG Cable Row

This was an awesome workout. Great pump, great connection.

Lats are starting to pop out probably because my waist is coming in. I am having second thoughts about how hard I want to bulk.

LOL Sisters My wife and her sister have been cold to each other for 4 weeks over 1 not that big of a deal sentence. Today they finally made up. That made me really happy. I miss them being giggling children 25/8.

OK work done, gonna video game and chill.

Definitely the technical term :muscle:

1 Like

MORE CARBS!!! AM weight 97.65kg which was a surprise. More awesome was I had a lot more V-Taper this morning. Pretty sure my issue (one of them) has been super high estro. Either way the cut is mostly over and over the weekend I am going to add more carbs back in and see what I weigh filled out.

Boobies
CG Bench
13 at 225
Incline Bench
10s to 205
25 at 135
Machine Press
Cable Fly
Some Triceps
Double Crunches

Hand a bit bitchy again today but it actually got better once I got it under some weight. I am going to go fk it mode and start using Naproxen.

And because we are filling back out I GET RICE TODAY!!! I havent had rice in a long time. Cals about 2500 which feels sooo good.

OOOkkaaay. Mazatlan Officially Cancelled. With everything going on its the smarter play and will yeild a lot less future stress.

Getting HYUUUGEEE is also cancelled. I took my measurements today and my arms havent grown in 3 years. So with that I am realizing that some combo of age and genetics hate me. My wife was pretty thrilled with the news. New plan is muscle maturity but I will still target my arms. Staying at ~100kg will make next years cut a ton easier and shorter.

So lets get into the plan.

Target: (in order of importance)
Biceps
Muscle Maturity
Biceps
Posterior Delts
Upper Chest
Lower Lats

Exercises and split chosen to hopefully stimulate those areas into some kind of growth.

Pretty Basic Lower Upper with the 3rd day targeting weaknesses. There is another ā€œcardioā€ version where I split the workouts into 2 a days and go pumpier with the reps and sets on some of the stuff. I will go to this split when ever I need to burn some extra calories or am bored.

Yellow exercises are very light warmup stuff. Green are what I consider the main gainers and teal is the fluff and puff that no BBing program really needs LOL.

Drugs: Test at 700mg per week and Boldenone at 400mg per week. I was going to go 1+ grams of test per week but now that goals have shifted I think this is the better choice.

Diet: 5 Meals a day. Eggs, chicken, potato and spinach based. Wont skimp on snacks unless I get too fluffy.

Secret Gun Growing Weapon Just ordered my Dextrose and EAAs for Arm training. I am giving my arms 4 weeks to show improvement or I am cutting them off. I will only be using this for Arm days.

Pre ā€œBulkā€ Measurements Taken after a couple high carb days but fasted in AM.
Weight: 99.25
Neck: 46cm (this might be a PR)
Waist 97cm
Vacuum 92cm
Navy BF% 15.8
R Quad 64cm
L Quad 68.5 (really hope I am measuring one of them wrong)
R Bicep 45.5cm
L Bicep 45cm
Lean Mass 83.57kg

If I can grow any of those measurements except my waist I will call it a win. If I get a Bicep vein it will also be a win.

OK so taking today and tomorrow off to recover a bit then its go time on Monday. Also NFL is back and although this shouldnt even be a sport I do enjoy watching it so thats fun :smiley:

1 Like

Week 1 Workout 1: Legs
Deads
18 at 375 (PR)
Front Squat
Pause 1s at 320-370
Hamstring Curl

That deadlift has to be a PR at any weight. Tweaked my knee or something on that front Squat. I should have taken smaller jumps and more warmup sets but I was feeling it. Kind of felt like a crampā€¦but in my patella. The way it feels now I doubt it is anything.

Week 1 Workout 2: Back
Uni CS Row 5x8 at 115
Uni Latdown
CG Cable Row
Dum Back Fly

Good workout. I will sleep like a baby tonight. 2 workouts and all the food I want.

annnnd I love my family but they have some serious logic flaws. Like my car is a POS with a ton of things wrong with it. Lets put hubcaps on it. #Facepalm The new born is constantly crying for the heat and sweating. So do they take some layers off? No, because people have to be dressed proper at all times. Seriously some shit in this country is 100 year old dogma. Drives me nuts.

Having said that the little one has been here a bunch lately so the house has been cluttered with the things and sounds of a baby and too many people in a house. I love it. Reminds me of my best memories as a kid. Cousins and Aunts over, us all sleeping on the floor or where ever we find space playing all day. Good times.

Boobies
Very Close Grip Bench
3x6 at 245
CG Incline Press
5s at 135-185-225-255-285 (PR?)
Machine Pressā€¦no
Cable Fly

Boobie Day Explained

Flat Bench obviously King of Boobie exercises. I chose to start with flat over Incline because my PLing roots Die Hard. Close Grip because there is some new science suggesting that longer ROM training is better for Strength even in your shorter ROM Comp Bench. I think its pretty much common knowledge that longer ROM builds more muscle. On my second Boobie Day I will be doing Comp Bench when my wrist is 100%.

Close Grip Incline got to hit those upper pecs hopefully.

Cable Fly over Machine Press. I have had a better mind muscle connection with the cables lately so sticking with that. Plus its better to get a non pressing movement in there. I am doing these with a pretty short ROM focusing on the squeeze as I think that upper chest is more about the final bit of the ROM rather than Incline. Think Cross Pressing and what it is actually doing is taking your ROM past the normal lockout.

Aside from results I purposely chose 3 different grip widths in hopes that it will cut down on over use injuries.

Periodization: Forgot to include these and these are the importanter ones (Biceps is RPE based).

The 7-8 week work will start to tell me where my strength is and if I have a decent total in me. Week 5 I will attempt to add back in Low Bar Squatting as my Comp Squat with heavy singles either on Saturday or Thursday. If a total is there I will run a 2-3 week mini taper and possibly an SBD split.

BPB Dead  Bench

I understand your pain. Genetics is a real bitch when it comes to arms.

I am starting cycle number 2 now (600 mg of test E for 16 week, and 11-16 40 mg/day tbol). Working arms every workout. I have neglected them with Powerlifting, so getting them to high frequency should help.

Good luck on your arms. They are hard to grow for some of us.

1 Like

How about,

Arms
Legs
Arms
Chest/Back
Delts + Arms

? Just maintain everything else while trying to coax the max out of your arms for shits and giggles and not eat into the recovery of the arms?

and to you too!!! If they dont grow these 12 weeks I am what I am LOL

I have thought about this but mentally I cant train a body part once per week LOL. I also think hitting Bench and Rows is probably going to do more help than harm in growing my arms.

Workout 4: Delts
Rev Pec Dec
Front Raise
Lateral Raise
Dum Back Fly
Rev Pec Dec Burner Sets

Sick delt pump. I ended up going back to Overtrain rather than Beach Body because the lighting was better LOL.

Looks like I am training twice a day a few times a week until I can get my appetite to settle down.

You mean legs/chest/back? I can appreciate that. I mean, itā€™s not perfect what I laid out. And I regret not exercising the opportunity to write it like you would,

Gunz+
Legos (I donā€™t know what you write on leg days but this seems funny)
Gunz++
Boobies/Back
Muh Delts + Gunz

But what I was imagining was that for instance, on the Gunz+ session youā€™d start with some isolation work for bis/tris and toward the end opt for machine lifts that provides some stimulus to for instance your chest but still allows you to really focus on the arm musculature. I.e., machine dips.

Consequently, when you have Gunz++ followed by Boobies/Back you can really go hog-wild on the isolation work as the muscles will be stimulated again somewhat on Boobies/back where your arms certainly contribute but thatā€™s not the main focus.

So you could certainly reach a 2-3x weekly frequency itā€™d just be deprioritized. And itā€™d only be a 4-week experiment anyway.