Bikini or Figure If This Is My Base?

5’4" 140 right now ~ 20% BF
I lift 5 days and box 3 days. I feel like I would be much leaner if I dial in my diet and stop the occasional booze.

more pics

1 Like

I think bikini would be an easier route. Your shoulders and lats need quite a bit of work if you wanted to do figure.

I could see you doing well at Figure in a few years but it would take quite a bit of upper body work.

You have a great look already for bikini – everything is there – I would try that first and experience some success.

Nice physique!

I have to agree on the Bikini assessment. You have the look for Bikini.

thank you =)

Yes I think you should really full the shoulders and lats out even for bikini. Your legs definitely already have the curviness, even curvy than most. Can’t quite make out what your glutes look like. Do you cycle or did you cycle a lot before?

You should post a non- distorted pic.

You look great. But you look like you have an anterior pelvic tilt going on, be careful that could lead to serious back issues.

[quote]thepinkplaguex wrote:
You look great. But you look like you have an anterior pelvic tilt going on, be careful that could lead to serious back issues.[/quote]

I think she’s just posing like bikini girls do from the back. This makes waist appear smaller

I’d def go with bikini for now, try one show and then if you realize you want more muscle or want to be leaner on stage switch to figure

Those ass cheex are the truth

Nice apple

You have an awesome bod! You look great. Throw up some bikini pics so we can be sure we are recommending the correct route for you! :wink:

Long past due, but my thoughts currently are how do you look now 10 months later?