Bikini Barista Throws Hot Water on Flasher

First sorry for the lack of an avatar, but when I saw this thread I had to comment. I went to school in Parkland (Pacific Lutheran University) and had many encounters with the Parkland community. We had 9-14 year old kids playing craps on our outdoor basketball courts, and this is just one story of many. The owner is an idiot to open a store of this nature in that area; it is just asking for problems. There is a reason the show COPS loves this area. Plus they ripped off my idea of Java Juggs; the Hooters of coffee. It was going to be just like Starbucks only with less clothing and sizes from A,B,C and DD.

[quote]edberg1410 wrote:
First sorry for the lack of an avatar, but when I saw this thread I had to comment. I went to school in Parkland (Pacific Lutheran University) and had many encounters with the Parkland community. We had 9-14 year old kids playing craps on our outdoor basketball courts, and this is just one story of many. The owner is an idiot to open a store of this nature in that area; it is just asking for problems. There is a reason the show COPS loves this area. Plus they ripped off my idea of Java Juggs; the Hooters of coffee. It was going to be just like Starbucks only with less clothing and sizes from A,B,C and DD. [/quote]

Your first post in 6 years!

Congratulations.

How did they rip off your idea edberg? Do you know the owner or talked about this idea?

Surely someone’s going to work out that it’s a bad idea to have nearly naked girls serving boiling hot coffee when the company get sued by some chick who gets 3rd degree burns and skin grafts from spilling coffee on herself?

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
How did they rip off your idea edberg? Do you know the owner or talked about this idea?

[/quote]

I had this great idea for the internet, but Al Gore ripped it off.

America is a weird place, girls selling coffee in bikinis (good). man driving around wearing various pieces of womens underwear (bad). women throwing boiling hot coffee all over man (bad). The new story being reported as a somewhat normal occurance (???). Does anyone else find the fact that this happened at all extremely bizarre???

[quote]Niranu wrote:
Surely someone’s going to work out that it’s a bad idea to have nearly naked girls serving boiling hot coffee when the company get sued by some chick who gets 3rd degree burns and skin grafts from spilling coffee on herself?[/quote]

Clear aprons?

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
PonceDeLeon wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

actually…

he was committing a sexual assault on her by masturbating in front of her.

as least in California

Ok, but does that fall within the realm of verbal harassment? Or does sexual harassment justify any physical retaliation on behalf of the victim?

That’s the part of the law I am not clear on.

See if I ever take you out for coffee!

yah but I would like it if you showed up in pink panties to take me out for coffee

[/quote]

‘oooooh yeah’

[quote]TheG wrote:
America is a weird place, girls selling coffee in bikinis (good). man driving around wearing various pieces of womens underwear (bad). women throwing boiling hot coffee all over man (bad).

The new story being reported as a somewhat normal occurance (???). Does anyone else find the fact that this happened at all extremely bizarre???[/quote]

How could any of us find this bizarre? We all live on the same planet. We are apparently de sensitized to stupid. And if you aren’t how else will you survive.

I didn’t say “oooh yeah”. I said “Oooo shiiitt”

Btw, Niranu, that’s a sweet little avatar. Oooh yeah.

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:

[/quote]

I was kidding about my idea being ripped off. My idea came during a slow day at work and 3-4 years later I saw a story about this coffee stand. Had to laugh.