T Nation

Bikini Barista Throws Hot Water on Flasher

[quote]
PARKLAND, Wash. – A man dressed in woman�??s underwear and exposing himself drove up to a Parkland espresso stand three times before one of the baristas threw a cup of boiling water at him, said the Pierce County Sheriff�??s Office.

Jamae Feddock, a bikini clad barista at Java Girls, said she first thought the man dressed in women�??s underwear and exposing himself was a sick joke, until the man came back several times.

VIDEO: Man Was Wearing Woman’s Bra, Underwear
VIDEO BACKSTORY: Bikini Baristas Not Only Ones Exposing Themselves

The first time he came to the window Feddock said he was wearing a white bra and white panties and touching himself inappropriately.

Then he came back a second time.

�??He has underwear over his face, he’s wearing hot pink panties now and the underwear that he was wearing is over his face and there’s a little peephole so he can see,�?? Feddock said.

Feddock and another barista were working around 5 a.m. last Thursday when the incident happened. They tried to get a look at the man�??s license plate, but that too was covered up with women�??s underwear.

When the man came back a third time one of the baristas took a cup of 220 degree water and doused him with it.

�??Kylie opened the door and threw boiling hot water on his face and his chest and he said oooh yeah,�?? Feddock said.

Police agencies around Pierce County said they are seeing more and more incidents of indecent exposure – as more coffee stands open – many with women dressed provocatively – or barely dressed at all.

�??I don’t think we can make a quid pro quo there that this is causing the effect, and they certainly don’t deserve that behavior, but we do have some of these stands that have been victimized by these activities,�?? said Det. Sgt. Jerry Bates a Pierce County Sheriff�??s Deputy.

Anyone with information should call the Pierce County Sheriff�??s Office.[/quote]

seriously…one more time:

�??He has underwear over his face, he’s wearing hot pink panties now and the underwear that he was wearing is over his face and there’s a little peephole so he can see,�?? Feddock said.

They tried to get a look at the man�??s license plate, but that too was covered up with women�??s underwear.

�??Kylie opened the door and threw boiling hot water on his face and his chest and he said oooh yeah,�?? Feddock said.

I mean…seriously?

bikini baristas…wow, its like the hooters of coffee.

Boston Barista?

Looks like someone took the advice from the ‘Help Me’ thread and went for it. :slight_smile:

AHAAHAHAHHAHA

boiling water

“ooohyeah”

I live in Washington pretty close to the incident. Here’s a link so you can watch the actual video of the chicks tossing water on him.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/17237640/detail.html

I’d like to see someone try this, but at a Hooters. I wonder if they’d still seat him if he asked for a table.

Thats fucking scary…I mean how the hell do you just get doused with boiling water and enjoy it?

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
AHAAHAHAHHAHA

boiling water

“ooohyeah”[/quote]

Indecent exposure does necessitate acting in self defense, so I have no idea what the hell the girl was thinking.

I think any job that puts its employees at risk of getting harassed or exposed to weirdos like this guy, should require employees to take some course on how to handle these ‘customers,’ how to classify these people as harmless/annoying vs dangerous, and how to defend themselves while avoiding legal issues.

If anything, the chick deserves to be sued and thrown in jail. No matter how perverted that guy was, he was in his car and she was behind a window. She wasn’t in any sort of trouble.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
Indecent exposure does necessitate acting in self defense, so I have no idea what the hell the girl was thinking.

I think any job that puts its employees at risk of getting harassed or exposed to weirdos like this guy, should require employees to take some course on how to handle these ‘customers,’ how to classify these people as harmless/annoying vs dangerous, and how to defend themselves while avoiding legal issues.

If anything, the chick deserves to be sued and thrown in jail. No matter how perverted that guy was, he was in his car and she was behind a window. She wasn’t in any sort of trouble.[/quote]

I think she had every right to inflict serious pain and injury on the motherfucker. What does she have to do, wait till the guy jumps her one night when she’s alone in the parking lot? The fact that the guy kept coming back meant this situation was likely to keep escalating, some 1st and 2nd degree burns will probably make the guy think twice before pulling that shit again.

Gabby,

I don’t disagree with you in the self-defense as precaution MO, but if we are talking legal issues and the girl is working for a corporation, we can’t react to the situation emotionally.

I am only looking at this through the eyes of the court system, not through the eyes of someone who may have been related to this girl and would naturally take her safety and best interests into account regardless of legal repercussions. Let’s face it, The System is fucked up, and there are many instances were the person in this girl’s shoes would have been justified reacting that way, but they get pegged as the aggressor.

Bottom line is that she will have to explain how she felt physically threatened, since it seemed like he was just sitting in the car - again, it doesn’t matter HOW perverted he was, he didn’t have a weapon and he didn’t seem to threaten her - and therefore his lewd behavior still falls within the realm of non-physical harassment. No different than a dude making sick comments, at least ACCORDING TO THE LAW, not according to what you or I can speculate may have happened if things went further.

I’m really curious to see how this pans out.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
Gabby,

I don’t disagree with you in the self-defense as precaution MO, but if we are talking legal issues and the girl is working for a corporation, we can’t react to the situation emotionally.

I am only looking at this through the eyes of the court system, not through the eyes of someone who may have been related to this girl and would naturally take her safety and best interests into account regardless of legal repercussions. Let’s face it, The System is fucked up, and there are many instances were the person in this girl’s shoes would have been justified reacting that way, but they get pegged as the aggressor.

Bottom line is that she will have to explain how she felt physically threatened, since it seemed like he was just sitting in the car - again, it doesn’t matter HOW perverted he was, he didn’t have a weapon and he didn’t seem to threaten her - and therefore his lewd behavior still falls within the realm of non-physical harassment. No different than a dude making sick comments, at least ACCORDING TO THE LAW, not according to what you or I can speculate may have happened if things went further.

I’m really curious to see how this pans out.[/quote]

actually…

he was committing a sexual assault on her by masturbating in front of her.

as least in California

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

actually…

he was committing a sexual assault on her by masturbating in front of her.

as least in California

[/quote]

Oh shit…

…I think I lost count of how many times I’ve done this. :smiley:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

actually…

he was committing a sexual assault on her by masturbating in front of her.

as least in California

Oh shit…

…I think I lost count of how many times I’ve done this. :D[/quote]

yah but the women know that is just your way of saying “Hi Ladies!”

the girl on camera had some nice hammers! :smiley:

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

actually…

he was committing a sexual assault on her by masturbating in front of her.

as least in California

[/quote]

Ok, but does that fall within the realm of verbal harassment? Or does sexual harassment justify any physical retaliation on behalf of the victim?

That’s the part of the law I am not clear on.

See if I ever take you out for coffee!

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

actually…

he was committing a sexual assault on her by masturbating in front of her.

as least in California

Ok, but does that fall within the realm of verbal harassment? Or does sexual harassment justify any physical retaliation on behalf of the victim?
[/quote]

Not sexual harassment, not verbal harassment. Sexual assault, as in you are now a sex offender and once you get out of prison, the court orders you to go around to all of your neighbors and introduce yourself as a sex offender.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

actually…

he was committing a sexual assault on her by masturbating in front of her.

as least in California

Ok, but does that fall within the realm of verbal harassment? Or does sexual harassment justify any physical retaliation on behalf of the victim?

That’s the part of the law I am not clear on.

See if I ever take you out for coffee![/quote]

yah but I would like it if you showed up in pink panties to take me out for coffee

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

yah but I would like it if you showed up in pink panties to take me out for coffee

[/quote]

Only if they are yours and only if you have worn them beforehand. You know, to break them in for me.

I’ll even let you spring for the Venti size (double entendre!!!)