T Nation

Bike Fall On Google Street View

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&hl=en&q=&layer=c&cbll=41.466699,-81.745761&cbp=1,88.01991329362215,,0,-2.5605277167245255&ll=41.468498,-81.745352&spn=0.005483,0.009956&z=17

Lol. At least he’s famous now.

hahaha, that is great. how does that happen? I mean the timing must be 1 in a million, if not greater. And how does google get these pics anyway? do they just send people out to drive around neighborhoods with a digicam?

KBC, that pretty much exactly how they got it, I saw this special where they had these suv’s with cameras mounted on top, and they were just driving around from city to city.

Is that Cowboy_69 whilst out at work?

Lol owned.

Beautiful neighborhood.

I looked at my street and saw me sitting in my driveway in my car.

I need to pay better attention to whats going on around me, if i had known they were out there, i would have atleast tried to expose my genitals.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
I looked at my street and saw me sitting in my driveway in my car.

I need to pay better attention to whats going on around me, if i had known they were out there, i would have atleast tried to expose my genitals.[/quote]

Hilarious.
I 2nd that.

Enemy Of The State from your living room.

[quote]Renton wrote:

[/quote]

haha. I’m sure cowboy keeps the rubber side down pretty well. Those bike messengers got exceptional bike handling skillllllllls.

btw, cowboy isn’t the only pedal pusher around here :wink:

[quote]Kilosprinter2 wrote:
Renton wrote:

haha. I’m sure cowboy keeps the rubber side down pretty well. Those bike messengers got exceptional bike handling skillllllllls.

btw, cowboy isn’t the only pedal pusher around here :wink:

[/quote]

:slight_smile: - Just the first crazed mofo I thought of.

Speaking of mad skillz…

Fuck I love techonolgy, that is so awesomely well put together.

I love how the guy grabs onto the car near the end. Fuckin balls of brass these guys have.