Bigorexia... Good Grief

Looks like shaming language to me.

Its like looking at a guy smaller than you and he squats 100kg more than you. “must be roidz”.

What is wrong with cultivating mass?

Cultivating mass is cool

[quote]sonnyp wrote:

Cultivating mass is cool[/quote]
Yes better than alternative

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]sonnyp wrote:

Yes better than alternative [/quote]

WHAT IS THAT THING?? KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

[quote]RenegadeHardt wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]sonnyp wrote:

WHAT IS THAT THING?? KILL IT WITH FIRE!!![/quote]

Oh God, it reminds me of that horror move a couple months back, Momma or something…ehhhhh

Momma is the shit.

[quote]RenegadeHardt wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]sonnyp wrote:

WHAT IS THAT THING?? KILL IT WITH FIRE!!![/quote]
Wut

Wow…at all of these women now reminding me of Momma.

Projecting.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Projecting.[/quote]

LOL…the movie.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]sonnyp wrote:

Mother of god kill it with fire and radiation. Better yet eject it into the sun.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]sonnyp wrote:

Mother of god kill it with fire and radiation. Better yet eject it into the sun.[/quote]
I know you are sitting there thinking about that stalking you…it could happen

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]sonnyp wrote:

Mother of god kill it with fire and radiation. Better yet eject it into the sun.[/quote]
I know you are sitting there thinking about that stalking you…it could happen[/quote]

Making sure all my guns are loaded and safeties off.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]sonnyp wrote:

I know you are sitting there thinking about that stalking you…it could happen[/quote]

Making sure all my guns are loaded and safeties off.[/quote]
If she turns sideways you cant see her…bitch be sneaky

^This…and my two month old son is definitely sleeping in mommy and daddy’s room tonight.

I’d just point out that “Bigorexia” or muscle dysmorphia is a real disorder, although the 45% statistic is what those in the academic circles like to call “Utter and complete bullshit”. To quote science (http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/36/5/375.abstract)

[quote]
Muscle dysmorphia (MD) is a new syndrome in which individuals (usually men), although highly muscular, have a pathological belief that they are of very small musculature. As more men are motivated to take up training with weights in order to develop greater musculature, more cases of MD are likely to be encountered. [/quote]

So, in other words, bigorexics are as crazy about getting ripped as the higher register on T-Nation readers, but in the case of bigorexia it’s the bad kind of crazy.

Of course, much like fat girls seizing on anorexia, fat or pencilnecked men are now seizing on bigorexia to make themselves feel better about not having the drive to make themselves something other than fat or pencil-necked.

[quote]orion wrote:
Soooo…

Apparently 45% of all men are not satisfied with how they look?

Makes me proud actuallly…

They dont proclaim that they are “large and in charge” or that they should be loved for their inner beauty, no, they look in the mirror, see a disgusting pig and identify it as such.

Now, they could of course do something about it and they dont, but at least they are firmly rooted in reality. [/quote]

i agree with all that.

x2 ^

aren’t fit people much more likely to be rich and smart?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]sonnyp wrote:

When I see women like that I want to point and call them fatty fatty fat fat and then check the obituary the next day.