Bigness

The T-Babes have said on another thread how big they like their guys, but how big do the guys want to get? When would you be too big for yourself? I think 240 would be the my limit @6’0

Natey: For me, it’s more of a “feel” and how I look in the mirror than an actual number. If I can put on some Levi’s and a shirt that shows my chest and shoulders peeking out from under it, and get a few “second looks” in the mall; and I “feel strong, tight and light” then I’m there. Whatever that corresponds to on the scale is not so important.

My man is reaching for 260 at 6’4 8% bf. That is his current goal.

Still have a goal of 200#@~8% (5’10"). I don’t think I want to get any bigger than that 'cause of the calorie requirements. I know a guy that competes whose my height and ~220#. He has to down 5000cals/day to maintain. That would really suck. I think I’m ok now but know I’d look better with about 15-20# more lbm and a little leaner. We’ll see if I’m satisfied with that if I ever make it.

the bo wants to be about 250 at 6’1" and carrying 12% fat. He figures that fat content won’t be impossible to keep. Hey, sounds good to me.

wghtlftgrl

Mufasa my man! You said it perfectly with ‘strong, tight and light’. This is how I have always felt at the beginning of a bulking phase when my muscles are jacked full of glycogen and water. In the past, I have let myself slip with too much fat gain. With massive eating, hopefully I’ll maintain the ever so sweet ‘strong, tight and light’ feeling all the way through. I want to keep adding mass and fine tuning with some fat loss until I get the body I want. I’ll probably never really be fully satisfied though. I’m thinking 5’8", 180 lbs at about 6 or 7% body fat would be ideal for myself, but my goals will probably change as I make progress.

Right now I’m 5’9" 175 at 7% I would like to get to about 190-195 but no more than that.

I’m going for the Steve Reeves look. Not when he was competing, but when he was making movies. He was around 190-195 & ripped! Anyone that is over 220 looks silly & fat. Girls like the lean tight waist & muscles. Check out the seller on Ebay under the name “nolanwest”. He’s 160 lbs. but, he’s lean & ripped. Girls love that look.

I guess I’m the freak of the bunch. I’m currently 5’10" and weigh about 235 as I diet for my next show. I’d kill to weigh 300+ and compete at about 260. My current stage weight is around 220-222. My goal has always been to get stares from people as I walk down the street. I’ve seen Erik Fromm walking through our mall here in town and the looks people gave him were of pure amazement.

I’m currently 209 at 10%, 6’. I think my limit would be 215-220 at 8% or so. But I said the same thing about 200, so I’d probably try to push the envelope even more at that weight.

First goal: From the current 198 lbs to my former 220-230 lbs (Hate to be ill).
Hold that weight for a year and exchange some of the fat for muscles then lose around 10-15 lbs to get a decent bf %.

Some of us will never be big. So I’ve given up trying to be something I won’t ever be. I’m just going for the lean, strong, athletic look. I figure at 5’4", I’ll probably have a look more like a male gymnast, wrestler, Olympic lifter or boxer. I’ll always have the lighter, leaner look. So I’ll work with what I have.

girls like guys that 165lbs and ripped, well maybe little teenage girls do, but most women, like a real man, and real men aren’t 165lbs. women want a big strong powerful god of a man. i’m 5’8 275lbs, and i wanna be a freak.

I’m not really concerned with the number on the scale so much as useable lbm and leanness. I come from an endurance sport background, where a lot of excess muscle is a detriment. I’ll probably never get back to the Tour de France kind of riding, but track is a definite long-term draw. I’m currently at 202# for 5’11". It wouldn’t kill me to put on another 10# of muscle, but lean out more to around 8% bf.

Well, when I was in Job Corp, I got down to 215lbs at about 10% bodyfat at a height of about 6’1". But for some reason, I felt like a crackhead. I felt too skinny, even though I got really lean and strong in a short time. About 235-240lbs would be good for me. On a side note, how far is your man from his goal, iron babe?

Well, when I was in Job Corp, I got down to 215lbs at about 10% bodyfat at a height of about 6’1". But for some reason, I felt like a crackhead. I felt too skinny, even though I got really lean and strong in a short time. About 235-240lbs would be good for me. On a side note, how far is your man from his goal, iron babe?

He’s got a ways to go. He’s about 15% bodyfat at 230 lbs. was 300 lbs two years ago with no muscle.

Alright, I will take a new angle on the whole size thing. When I am done dieting I will be at 185#, 7% bodyfat, and 5’10" The goal is to then not worry about the weight and concentrate on 19-20" arms, maintaining the 34 inch waist, and expanding the shoulders and lats. I already have 25" legs and they will get a little bigger. (arms are taping out cold at 17" but still have about .5" of fat on them) What weight I am at when I acheive these goals is irreleveant. I am not going for the super freaky look even though I admire anyone who has it! I am trying to be more of a “calvin klein” boy who accidentally got a few hundred mgs of sustanon in Mexico. =)
Drew

first of all, its a well known fact, that to gain 1 inch on your arms, you have to gain at least 10-15lbs of bodyweight. Being 185lbs and being real lean, maybe good for some guys,but what happens as soon as u put on clothes. YOu look like a normal guy. Looking normal is not in my vocabulary. i wanna look like a freak. so, i don’t really care if my bodyfat is a higher than u guys, i look like a monster,thats what gets attention. sure, if ur no the beach, the ripped guys look good, but we don’t live at the beach.

NO that idea popularized by poliquin, has some applications but is over appplied. what do you think of male gymnasts that have really good size biceps and arms, but they are really light weight. They didnt gain 15 lbs per inch (over 12 or whatever). it just doesnt happen that way. Maybe that idea applies by the time one is over 18 19 inches, but that is already pretty damn big, shirt or no shirt.