Biggest Zit Ever

This thread reminds me of when Mack was dating this hot transexual who was going to get a sex change. He just wanted to put the work in before he/she had her surgery…It was Brittany Daniel playing the tranny…She had a huge bulge in her pants. This was an episode of “Sunny”…

Maybe you gotta put the work in when a girl has the worlds biggest zit!

• Adam

I’m not a doctor, but I like to play one on the internet.

Its an infected sebaceous cyst. An area of sebaceous glands gets invaginated (heh, heh) into a kind of pouch under your skin, a plug forms and semi-solid sebum accumulates.

I used to work for Stryker, a company which makes medical equipment like scalpels, bone saws, etc. A doctor once invited me to “watch my equipment in action” as he expressed a sebaceous cyst on an elderly Italian man.

Honestly, it was about 4 times the size of the one in that video. It must have been growing and getting more and more rancid for about 30 years. Probably the equivalent of two Spike Shooters worth of crap came out, no exaggeration. The smell was undescribable. I’ve worked with cadavers, I’ve been in the the same room as people with oozing diabetic foot lesions, but this was far, far worse. I actually dry heaved.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
She’s definitely a keeper. [/quote]

nah chief there are 2 women in that video. BOTH are keepers.

[quote]beachguy498 wrote:
That could have been a boil, nasty buggers! I had 2 huge zit experiences that I feel that I’d share with y’all.

The first was with my girl friend years ago. The had this boil right at the top of her ass crack. It kept getting bigger and was sore. Until one day she asked me to look at it. It was HOT to the touch and looked like a piece of candy corn. Being the gent that I am, I offered to pop it for her. I had tissues on hand and gave it a go, it popped very easily and shot up about a foot. The pus was yellow and stunk, but I squeezed all of it out and put some Baciatracin on it and a bandaid.

The second was with this VERY large lady friend of mine a few years back. I was going down on her and since she was shaved, I couldn’t help notice this bump to the left of her pubic mound. I was careful not to disturb it and finished the deed. I did mention it to her after I was done and she knew about it. She later tells me that on her way home from the motel, it burst while she was driving and soaked through her panties and skirt. Glad I dodged the virtual bullet on that one.

BG[/quote]

Kill me.

now.

if there is justice in this world.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
I’m not a doctor, but I like to play one on the internet.

Its an infected sebaceous cyst. An area of sebaceous glands gets invaginated (heh, heh) into a kind of pouch under your skin, a plug forms and semi-solid sebum accumulates.

I used to work for Stryker, a company which makes medical equipment like scalpels, bone saws, etc. A doctor once invited me to “watch my equipment in action” as he expressed a sebaceous cyst on an elderly Italian man.

Honestly, it was about 4 times the size of the one in that video. It must have been growing and getting more and more rancid for about 30 years. Probably the equivalent of two Spike Shooters worth of crap came out, no exaggeration. The smell was undescribable. I’ve worked with cadavers, I’ve been in the the same room as people with oozing diabetic foot lesions, but this was far, far worse. I actually dry heaved. [/quote]

See Curran? This is how you tell us what it is…

Dude that is fucking gross

I lol’d, then promptly gagged.

Why am I fascinated by your stories and this video?

that was AWESOME.

What the fuck is up with these threads lately…

some goodies in this thread

Ive seen so much better. A guy had like an orange size bump on his chin and drained it in a sink until finally a larva fell out… it was a bot fly bite lmao. It was awesome. I also saw a vid of a guy with an infected lung…they poked a hole and like three litters of pus came out.

[quote]Petermus wrote:
Ive seen so much better. A guy had like an orange size bump on his chin and drained it in a sink until finally a larva fell out… it was a bot fly bite lmao. It was awesome. I also saw a vid of a guy with an infected lung…they poked a hole and like three litters of pus came out.
[/quote]

Fucking nasty dude.

That was very gross…I think maybe that dude should of went to the doctor instead of having his girlfriend do surgery. I am shocked his girlfriend could continue after the first couple of erruptions!

I am not squeamish, but those videos honestly are making me nauseous. I can feel/taste the metallic saliva pooling in my mouth in anticipation of me getting sick. It’s the way that the shit just gushes out and the dumb bitch talking about how bad it smells. I can’t deal.

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

some goodies in this thread[/quote]

holy shit, you guys gotta check the 2 videos in that thread, the 2nd one makes this “zit” look like an actual zit

[quote]DieselAllDay wrote:
Cprimero wrote:

some goodies in this thread

holy shit, you guys gotta check the 2 videos in that thread, the 2nd one makes this “zit” look like an actual zit[/quote]

The second one was an infection due to after a surgery. This is what we concluded in another thread. It was called “Did his shoulder just spring a leak?” but I cannot find it.