Biggest WTF Moment at the Gym

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
There’s an old fat dude who farts constantly and stinks up the entire are he’s in at any given moment. Sometimes it smells so bad that I have to stop what I’m doing and “make up” that part of my routine elsewhere in the gym.

I’ve complained to management several times, but no relief.

I’m going to say something to the old fucker next time. I might not be nice about it either.[/quote]

You train at home skidmark lol. [/quote]

LOL!!

Well, I used to train at home. I might have to go back home now.

I pace in between sets. Not just wandering around aimlessly, but furiously pacing back and forth. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone talked to me about it.

I’ve seen a guy doing leg presses in the gym.

ON THE SMITH MACHINE!!!

Lying on his back under the bar and pushing the bar up with his feet. Without safety blocks.

When there is a perfectly good leg press around the corner.

F.M.L!!!

There’s an old photo of an old-fashioned leg press that looks just like a Smith machine floating around the internet somewhere.

Here’s a photo of Ed Zercher doing an unsupported leg press. If you look closely, you can almost see his biceps tearing from the bone.

There’s a dude at the Globogym I go to that raps out loud along with whatever is playing on his iPod. Not in hushed tones either. Motherfucker acts like he’s on stage.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I swear before an 8 lb baby Jesus, that if I walk into the gym locker room one more time, and see an old man using a hair dryer to dry his fucking nut sack, with his leg elevated up on a bench, while trying to talk to you with a straight face, I am going to commit a suicide on someone.

Also, people using the restrooms and showers completely barefoot.[/quote]

In the ladies’ changing room, at one of the gyms I train, there’s that girl who just walks around naked, after a shower, very proud of her curves. She looks at herself in the mirror, blows some kisses and says out loud how hot she is. Some of the women look at her, envious or angry, and the others just smile, amused.

Then she just returns to her locker, takes some baby oil and with one leg on the bench, proceeds to rub the lotion over her body, humming or just repeating to herself how soft her skin is and how big and awesome her tits and booty look.

The thing is, when she’s got that leg elevated on that bench, mmm… we can see everything. Hell yeah…

She’s got nice pussy lips. Waxed and clean… very enticing… and when she proceeds to rub the oil in that area, seemingly oblivious (yeah right!), I won’t lie, I never look away…

[/quote]

That post made me think I was reading female orientated erotic fiction…

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I swear before an 8 lb baby Jesus, that if I walk into the gym locker room one more time, and see an old man using a hair dryer to dry his fucking nut sack, with his leg elevated up on a bench, while trying to talk to you with a straight face, I am going to commit a suicide on someone.

Also, people using the restrooms and showers completely barefoot.[/quote]

In the ladies’ changing room, at one of the gyms I train, there’s that girl who just walks around naked, after a shower, very proud of her curves. She looks at herself in the mirror, blows some kisses and says out loud how hot she is. Some of the women look at her, envious or angry, and the others just smile, amused.

Then she just returns to her locker, takes some baby oil and with one leg on the bench, proceeds to rub the lotion over her body, humming or just repeating to herself how soft her skin is and how big and awesome her tits and booty look.

The thing is, when she’s got that leg elevated on that bench, mmm… we can see everything. Hell yeah…

She’s got nice pussy lips. Waxed and clean… very enticing… and when she proceeds to rub the oil in that area, seemingly oblivious (yeah right!), I won’t lie, I never look away…

[/quote]

I don’t blame you. I don’t think I could bring myself to look away either, from the way you describe it. Maybe you could give her a taste of her own medecine and show her what SHE’S missing in the same manner. “Hey there sexy full-of-yourself girl. I saw you putting oil all over yourself and thought it might be a good idea and decided to try it out. What do you think?”

At my old gym, a guy walked in 1 day with purple tights that had silver lightning bolts on them, and a purple tank top with the words “Male 4 Male Massages” and a URL on it. Cherry on top? A Purple bandana.

I used to train in a commercial gym in Wandsworth in London. Some evenings two guys two guys would train upstairs in the free-weights area doing power cleans. They would both wear runners clothes (tight lycra like trousers and running trainers) and would work up to about 170LB for singles (in bad form).

The thing was they would both get so worked up and excited, egging each other on that they would make so much noise on each rep you could hear it right across the entire fucking gym. I don’t think they knew how fucking ridiculous they looked and sounded.

I’m serious when I say that the lifters in the olympics (and in their training videos) make less noise handling world record poundages. What made it worse was this was a commercial gym, most weight training was upper body, I only ever saw one guy squat over 20LB and down to parallel etc; I’ve never seen such fucking tools…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
There’s an old fat dude who farts constantly and stinks up the entire are he’s in at any given moment. Sometimes it smells so bad that I have to stop what I’m doing and “make up” that part of my routine elsewhere in the gym.

I’ve complained to management several times, but no relief.

I’m going to say something to the old fucker next time. I might not be nice about it either.[/quote]
Yell really loud to pump yourself up first.

[quote]jj-dude wrote:

[quote]AntonioFlores wrote:
so i always knew that there are tons of people who do stupid things at the gym…but it wasnt just recently that i knew to what degree(started working at a commercial gym)…
[/quote]

My absolute favorite is this guy I call “ampli-dude”. He uses 2 or 3 different pieces of cardio equipment every day he works out and does the same sort of thing: He has the resistance as easy as possible, then moves as fast as he can. The kicker is that he swings his head violently the whole time, I mean a couple of feet from side to side and that is no joke (hence amplitude —> ampli-dude). Funny thing is when he gets off whatever, he honestly can’t walk right for a few minutes and staggers around with massive vertigo on tippy-toe. Effing hi-larious. He can walk right eventually, so this is definitely a training artifact.

– jj[/quote]
Xsport by any chance?

Sweats a fucking metric ton right?

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

ON THE SMITH MACHINE!!!

Lying on his back under the bar and pushing the bar up with his feet. Without safety blocks.

F.M.L!!![/quote]

The ONLY part about this that kills me, Marz, is he doesn’t have the safety blocks in place.

I say this because I hate the leg press machines at my gym. But I’ve often considered doing leg presses in the smith machine.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

ON THE SMITH MACHINE!!!

F.M.L!!![/quote]

The ONLY part about this that kills me, Marz, is he doesn’t have the safety blocks in place.

I say this because I hate the leg press machines at my gym. But I’ve often considered doing leg presses in the smith machine.

[/quote]
I do Leg presses in the smith machine all the time, reminds me of the old vertical ones. You get a better stretch without your ass coming off of the pad.

There’s a HUGE guy at my gym. Tall, black, probably 250+ and pretty lean. Has giant garden-hose sized veins running up his biceps, consistently works up to 405 for a triple on flat bench with what seems to be little effort. Just a freak.

Only issue, is he doesn’t wear pants… like for real…

He wears Under Armor compression shorts, like what you wear UNDER basketball shorts, except that’s all he wears. Sleeveless UA Shirt on top, just the compression shorts on bottom. And he wears the white white one’s, and his quads are enormous. So white compressions + sweat + legs too big for shorts = big black visible cock

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
There’s a HUGE guy at my gym. Tall, black, probably 250+ and pretty lean. Has giant garden-hose sized veins running up his biceps, consistently works up to 405 for a triple on flat bench with what seems to be little effort. Just a freak.

He wears Under Armor compression shorts, like what you wear UNDER basketball shorts, except that’s all he wears. Sleeveless UA Shirt on top, just the compression shorts on bottom. And he wears the white white one’s, and his quads are enormous. So white compressions + sweat + legs too big for shorts = big black visible cock
[/quote]

If, when you say flat bench, you actually mean Hammer strength, this could be the Prof!

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

[/quote]

$20, it’s intentional.

[quote]FISCHER613 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

ON THE SMITH MACHINE!!!

F.M.L!!![/quote]

[/quote]
I do Leg presses in the smith machine all the time, reminds me of the old vertical ones. You get a better stretch without your ass coming off of the pad.[/quote]

I understand the movement but the idea of the bar slipping off your feet especially without the safety blocks in place.

Biggest WTF at the gym ? Whatever these 2 idiots did to get them here haha

Apparently they both got injured while filming the expendables 2. Hence the same hospital at the same time.

(second time i’ve said this today lol)

i live in miami florida… and in case you dont know, miami is the idiot capital of the U.S. which is saying a lot because most people would probably call the U.S. the idiot capital of the world. i havent seen many reallly ridiculous things at my gym, but the amount of stupid little things i see there all the time makes me wanna kill someone. miami is full of Cuban refugees, or as we call them, refs. i never like to generalize about groups of people, and of course with this group, like any other, there are exceptions. but refs are straight up, the most obnoxious, most retarded, most ugly, most fucking annoying people you will everrrr fucking see in your life. and if you think black people are bad at naming their kids you have no idea. there are two brothers at my school named Usnavy (pronounced Oos nah vee) and Usmail (pronounced Oos My Eel)… their parents named them after the U.S. Navy and U.S. Mail.

anyway. theyre mostly all dumbass fucktards. every single one of them that goes to the gym goes dressed to fucking impress. impress who i dont know. but they all where those jeans that come with tears already in them, studded belts with obnoxiously huge belt buckles, sparkly ed hardy t-shirts, sunglasses when theyre inside,and they always have their hair gelled up (im sure they dont like working up a sweat at the gym, which is why they mostly just stand around in groups and talk shit ). but theres one ref to rule them all. this guys nuts. he wears camo pants, combat boots, a purple spandex tank top and a cap turned backwards. and he wears the samme shit everyday. i used to work at a restaurant a lot like chicken kitchen thats like ten minutes away from my gym and hed go every day. in the same clothes. and all any of them ever do is shitty quarter ROM benches and curls.

ok my rant is now over. it was good to get that out lol.