Biggest WTF Moment at the Gym

so i always knew that there are tons of people who do stupid things at the gym…but it wasnt just recently that i knew to what degree(started working at a commercial gym)…

there is this one guy who screams to psyche him self up loudly enough so that the whole gym hears him…i mean im all for psyching your self up before a heavy deadlift or something but not for every single exercise whether its leg curls or just jogging…and not a single exercise don is correct(weights heavier than 1rm for sure so lack or ROM and momentum are used)

What fucking Tantrum

Where fucking times

What fucking The

Sorry confused.

I’m surprised nobody ever thought to make a thread like this before…

ok

There’s an old fat dude who farts constantly and stinks up the entire are he’s in at any given moment. Sometimes it smells so bad that I have to stop what I’m doing and “make up” that part of my routine elsewhere in the gym.

I’ve complained to management several times, but no relief.

I’m going to say something to the old fucker next time. I might not be nice about it either.

I swear before an 8 lb baby Jesus, that if I walk into the gym locker room one more time, and see an old man using a hair dryer to dry his fucking nut sack, with his leg elevated up on a bench, while trying to talk to you with a straight face, I am going to commit a suicide on someone.

Also, people using the restrooms and showers completely barefoot.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
There’s an old fat dude who farts constantly and stinks up the entire are he’s in at any given moment. Sometimes it smells so bad that I have to stop what I’m doing and “make up” that part of my routine elsewhere in the gym.

I’m going to say something to the old fucker next time. I might not be nice about it either.[/quote]

I’ve done that before and I left my gym because of it. I didn’t want to make the gym suffer through my bag of broccoli and dozen of eggs for breakfast farts. I literally couldntt control then.

I had one fart that lasted like 2 minutes. It was so bad I funked up the parking lot outside.

Um, suggest papaya extract to the guy if you do talk to him about it.

^ that’s funny shit, Max~

there’s this one dude, about 25 or so, will do a set of something, then walk fast / strut in a circle around the gym, like he’s walking on a small track, or something, then screams “WOOOOOOOOOO”.

once he finishes a set, will chat up WHOMEVER is around him, and laugh with this loud evil kinda laugh, like “ahhhhchhahahahahahahhahahahahah”.

weird kid, I’ve been trying to vid him in this craziness, but cant seem to catch my phone quick enuf.

what about all these old timers that give advice the whole time that they are at the gym, but will only do sets on machines, and with limited ROM?

There is also a guy at the gym, who puts on a shit ton of baby oil on before he works out. I mean, the lotions ‘da fuck’ out of his body, then goes and works out. Now, normally I would not give a fuck, but when he gets the oil on all the benches, and greases up the bars and dumbbells, it annoys me to holy hell.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

I’m going to say something to the old fucker next time. I might not be nice about it either.[/quote]

ROFL!!

Hahaha!!

This thread is just full of lulz.

Thanks so much for the laughs, gents.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I swear before an 8 lb baby Jesus, that if I walk into the gym locker room one more time, and see an old man using a hair dryer to dry his fucking nut sack, with his leg elevated up on a bench, while trying to talk to you with a straight face, I am going to commit a suicide on someone.

Also, people using the restrooms and showers completely barefoot.[/quote]

In the ladies’ changing room, at one of the gyms I train, there’s that girl who just walks around naked, after a shower, very proud of her curves. She looks at herself in the mirror, blows some kisses and says out loud how hot she is. Some of the women look at her, envious or angry, and the others just smile, amused.

Then she just returns to her locker, takes some baby oil and with one leg on the bench, proceeds to rub the lotion over her body, humming or just repeating to herself how soft her skin is and how big and awesome her tits and booty look.

The thing is, when she’s got that leg elevated on that bench, mmm… we can see everything. Hell yeah…

She’s got nice pussy lips. Waxed and clean… very enticing… and when she proceeds to rub the oil in that area, seemingly oblivious (yeah right!), I won’t lie, I never look away…

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

In the ladies’ changing room, at one of the gyms I train, there’s that girl who just walks around naked, after a shower, very proud of her curves. She looks at herself in the mirror, blows some kisses and says out loud how hot she is. Some other women look at her, envious or angry and the others just smile, amused.

Then she just returns to her locker, takes some baby oil and with one leg on the bench, proceeds to rub the lotion over her body, humming or just repeating to herself how soft her skin is and how big and awesome her tits and booty look.

The thing is, when she’s got that leg elevated on that bench, mmm… we can see everything. Hell yeah…

She’s got nice pussy lips. Waxed and clean… very enticing… and when she proceeds to rub the oil in that area, seemingly oblivious (yeah right!), I won’t lie, I never look away…

[/quote]

You’re a bitch who’s afraid to make a move.

Trust me, Rock, I have fantasized about cornering her in the showers or in the Sauna and then pin her against the wall, caress her face then go down on her… but nah, I don’t flirt with women in gyms… any more…

She’s a fucking tease. I’m sure she knows I’m watching her and that’s why she spreads that leg a little bit too wide… always when I’m around… always…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

You train at home skidmark lol.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Casually walk up to him and punch him square in the balls…He will think twice about it next time.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

LOlz. When I was in school, there was a guy just like that who would come and jump on the treadmills and let one loose everyday. It got so bad people would just leave when they saw him coming. It was like he couldn’t control his ass muscles.

I actually think he enjoyed doing that. I swear I caught him smiling a few times.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Trust me, Rock, I have fantasized about cornering her in the showers or in the Sauna and then pin her against the wall, caress her face then go down on her… but nah, I don’t flirt with women in gyms… any more…

She’s a fucking tease. I’m sure she knows I’m watching her and that’s why she spreads that leg a little bit too wide… always when I’m around… always…[/quote]

Naw, she wants you to come get it.

[quote]AntonioFlores wrote:
so i always knew that there are tons of people who do stupid things at the gym…but it wasnt just recently that i knew to what degree(started working at a commercial gym)…
[/quote]

My absolute favorite is this guy I call “ampli-dude”. He uses 2 or 3 different pieces of cardio equipment every day he works out and does the same sort of thing: He has the resistance as easy as possible, then moves as fast as he can. The kicker is that he swings his head violently the whole time, I mean a couple of feet from side to side and that is no joke (hence amplitude —> ampli-dude). Funny thing is when he gets off whatever, he honestly can’t walk right for a few minutes and staggers around with massive vertigo on tippy-toe. Effing hi-larious. He can walk right eventually, so this is definitely a training artifact.

– jj

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

I’ve done that before and I left my gym because of it. I didn’t want to make the gym suffer through my bag of broccoli and dozen of eggs for breakfast farts. I literally couldntt control then.

I had one fart that lasted like 2 minutes. It was so bad I funked up the parking lot outside.

Um, suggest papaya extract to the guy if you do talk to him about it.[/quote]

OMG A TWO MINUTE FART HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!