Bigger Women

Well, the way I look at it, girls are divided in two different parts-the pussy and the casing. Now, casings can be ugly, pretty, hairy, silky, w/wo cellulite, w/wo big asses, tall, short, busty, flat as a board-there are all sorts of casings. But the pussy is always just that-pussy. No more, no less. It all depends on what you want from a woman. (Me, I want pussy).

Tyler: >:-) Veljko: How do you do that every time? When I see your name in the post history I know there is going to be some major LMAO. :-)))))

Obviously, you’ve never seen From Dusk Til Dawn or you’d remember Cheech’s speech about pussy:

Pussy, pussy, pussy! All pussy
must go. At the Titty Twister
we’re slashing pussy in half! This
is a pussy blow out! Make us an
offer on our vast selection of
pussy! We got white pussy, black
pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy,
hot pussy, cold pussy, wet pussy,
tight pussy, big pussy, bloody
pussy, fat pussy, hairy pussy,
smelly pussy, velvet pussy, silk
pussy, Naugahyde pussy, snappin’
pussy, horse pussy, dog pussy, mule
pussy, fake pussy! If we don’t
have it, you don’t want it!

Loving all women is just a pill away. Pop some X and you will have in your system what Veljko obviously has from endogenous neurotransmitter sources. :slight_smile:

I don’t know what you guys are thinking. NONE of those girls can even compare to Veronica Zemanova. :slight_smile:

Buff, you would have loved Mama Cass. Maybe we could dig her up for you. :slight_smile:

Dita Von Teese (lol) has a tight package;) http://www.dita.net/gallery.shtml

Now that’s just a little too big. I like girls with some meat. But I’ve noticed that a lot of bigger women have a really pretty face and would probably be model material if that damn glandular problem would just stop…

Drax:

Veronica Zemanova is amazing!!!

Draz:

Shakira…not something special??? Huh?? You nuts that’s like the best looking chick ever…well Veronica Zemanova is probably the best. :slight_smile:

I didn’t say she was a dog,but she is definitely not one of a kind.Of course, she has beautiful hair and bod, but I’ve seen quite a few amazing latinas. She does stand out in celebrity world, though.

Find the series with her on the beach. You won’t be dissappointed!

Tyler you forgot the best part of the speech: “If we don’t have pussy you like, well then fuuuck iiit!” something like that anyway

18 to 80 deaf, blind, cripple, or crazy if she can’t walk i’ll drag’em.

Well its good to know that some of us are still normal. YES definetly J-Lo or Shakira types but the bottom line is you have got to be turned on. Don’t let anyone tell you that a girl with a plump bottom with some jiggle in it is bad. The last thing I want is to grab either a boney ass or a rock hard muscle ass.

Size rules! Definitely!! My wife is 6’, 170 and looks great to me. Slightly muscular with curves in all the right places. Nothing against the smaller girls. Have dated quite a few over the years, but when it was time for me to settle down, I had to hook up with great “breeding stock”. LOL I still appreciate a pretty woman whatever size she is, but I just like them better tall and shapely.

keago: this is kind of off topic for this thread because Vron isn’t super big but anyway http://communities.msn.com/ VeronicaZeminovaPicsClub/ has just about all the Veronica Zemanove stuff ever published. blueice: my kind of girl! :slight_smile:

hell yes, big girls get a thumbs up for sure
Some more goodies- charisma carpernter(TV show angels on the WB…This women defines hot…

I may be mistaken, but isn’t that the speech he gives outside the place in Born in East L.A. and not From Dusk Till Dawn? Not that it matters, the point remains the same…

Yeah I saw the beach set. SIGH!!! Dat is nice. Can’t remember if I still have it on my computer. Heheh. I have seen tons of pics of her. Your link didn’t work. Thanks anyways. :slight_smile:

Nope, its From Dusk Til Dawn. I love that speech…