Bigger They Are, Harder They Fall?

I think not. This is for all you random bitches who post in the BB forum who rag on about how a small guy who trains will kick a big guys ass. This is for all you Broski’s out there who wear your TapouT shirts and hats while doing 21’s for biceps EVERY FUCKING DAY OF THE WEEK with you BIG ASS SUNGLASSES AND SKINNY CHICKEN SHIT LEGS!

Do me a favor and tell Pudzianowski that you know MMA and can kick his ass.

That’s awesome…I never even knew Pudzianowski fought MMA.

v/r

Gremlin

Yeah man, it looked like the guy shit himself when he got kicked for the first time…

Kicked with a leg that does 920 lb farmer walks lol.

Mariusz first real test will be in one week aginst a washed-up Tim Sylvia.

Edit: It looks like the fight’s not happening until May 21 now.

http://sherdogblog.craveonline.com/blog/2010-04-05#23655

Can’t wait cant wait!

But he obviously cant be functional with all that mass…

When did MMA become its own discipline?

use leg kick!

Those leg kicks look like they hurt.

I also thought Pudz used to be a boxer? Not sure and at this moment to lazy to do a search for it. Anyway I would like to see him beat Tim Sylvia.

Use legs kicks, but keep hands up or else eat teeth and go to sleep!

Pudzo is a beast for sure but hes gonna need some skills b4 steppin into the ring/cage with a real contender. He ran across the ring with hands down throwin akward leg kicks.

Dumb thread he beat a shitty boxer in a mma fight WOW!!!

Pud looked like he was comfortable in the ring, although he was standing straight up with his head up and lead hand a lil low. He completely lost all discipline after throwing one, stupidly powerful leg kick. I imagine he’ll have to learn to control himself a lot better before the fight with Sylvia. Sylvia may be fighting stupid fights, but he can move and box a bit. I would hate to have been on the receiving end of that kick though. It actually moved the guy a few feet.

Amazing! I was very eager to see him fight ever since I heard he was in MMA, This was the first time and I am not dissapointed!

[quote]drewh wrote:

Dumb thread he beat a shitty boxer in a mma fight WOW!!![/quote]

x2, Do not think I dislike Mariusz (or endorse 150lbs that “do mma that makes me like super hard”); I just agree that this lad is talking sense.

I also agree that mma isn’t a discipline .People from different fight styles wanted to get together and fight I a fair format; now it’s full of fags that are like “I’ve done a LITTLE bjj and a LITTLE thai”. Back in the day it was interesting to see how experts in their fight styles would fair against each other. Just my opinion though.

Did anyone expect this to have a different ending?

2 guys train to fight but one ALSO trains for strength…shit’s obvious.

My 165 pound jujitsu instructor (when I did it off and on through high school) couldnt hang with me at all at 250…even the 215-230 dudes owned him.

he’d always talk about how size didnt matter til he couldnt move one of use or was pushed out of the boundary.

Bobba Sappa
Dude, lol.

[quote]Sosruko wrote:

[quote]drewh wrote:

Dumb thread he beat a shitty boxer in a mma fight WOW!!![/quote]

x2, Do not think I dislike Mariusz (or endorse 150lbs that “do mma that makes me like super hard”); I just agree that this lad is talking sense.

I also agree that mma isn’t a discipline .People from different fight styles wanted to get together and fight I a fair format; now it’s full of fags that are like “I’ve done a LITTLE bjj and a LITTLE thai”. Back in the day it was interesting to see how experts in their fight styles would fair against each other. Just my opinion though.
[/quote]

mma’s been a disciple since people have trained in it as such-you might have some fighters at top level that will rely on 1 main martial art and a bare minimum in others but these guys are rare, it leaves far too many gaping holes in attack and defence for a fighter to win fight after fight. almost every fighter now doesnt jump from 1 MA to another, it doesnt make sense unless for example you train 1 day with top top wrestlers and top bjj guys like GSP does.
You train according to position, stand up, grappling, submission etc.

"now it’s full of fags that are like “I’ve done a LITTLE bjj and a LITTLE thai”.!!!.. have you ever even sparred in any matrial art?

Of course shitty fighter vs shitty fighter the one with more muscle mass is probably going to win. But imagine for example if Pudz fought a real fighter? He would have got knocked out in like 10 seconds in that fight.