Bigger, Stronger, Faster*

[quote]Asgardian wrote:
retailboy wrote:
go back to baa-ing you fucking sheep

Is that really necessary?

I think it’s fair to take the information at face value, and assume it’s true for all casual purposes. Now if one was seriously thinking about starting a cycle, I think we’d all find it extraordinarily ill advised to do so using a documentary as one’s foundation of knowledge on the subject.[/quote]

Yes It Was Called For. And No Your Wrong.

The kid said to take it for truth, and even for ‘casual purposes’ as you said - is wrong because it will influence your opinion/view point no matter what - everything in your life does.

Obviously you didn’t watch Sicko or Fahrenheit 9-11 both by michael moore
Bigger, Stronger, Faster has the same producer as Fahrenheit 9-11 > Jim Czarnecki

Watch it > then research it yourself > make educated decision (to support steroid or not or whatever decision is)

Don’t watch it > tell all friends your opinion of steroids as a result of only watching it

Just Stupid.

Here’s a link to a deleted scene containing Jay Cutler, Lee Priest, Toney Freeman, and Will Harris. Wow is Will’s body impressive, especially those guns which he claimed to be 25". A good watch.

Bradshaw Admits To Using Steroids
PITTSBURGH – Steelers hall-of-famer Terry Bradshaw admitted to a reporter that he used steroids.

Lat week, Bradshaw said during a radio interview with Sports Illustrated’s Dan Patrick that he used steroids for healing purposes.

The quarterback of the 1970s championship team said a doctor administered the injections.

“We did steroids to get away the aches and the speed of healing,” Bradshaw said. "My use of steroids from a doctor was to speed up injury, and thought nothing of it.It was to speed up the healing process, that was it. It wasn’t to get bigger and stronger and faster."

Several new entries in the “War against Testosterone: Dispatches from the frontlines” thread, so go check it out, Kiddies’…

I saw it and it was a very good movie. IMO, the movie was pro-PED! At no point in the movie did they bash PED use and only did the movie crush all stereotype comments about PED. My biggest concern about the movie was bringing in individuals like Louie Simmons, Greg Valentino, etc., who admitted on film to using anabolic steroids. I wonder if they’ll catch heat for it…

[quote]gundecker wrote:
I saw it and it was a very good movie. IMO, the movie was pro-PED! At no point in the movie did they bash PED use and only did the movie crush all stereotype comments about PED.[/quote]

I have to disagree very strongly with you on this point, gundecker…See my review above if you want to know why…

It’s irrelevant if they “admit” anything, it is already assumed by not only by other bodybuilders, but also by the general public that are familiar with them. If someone wants to put down and talk smack about bodybuilders/AAS users, they never point to people like, for example, Cutler or Branch, they point toward Valentino…

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:

It’s irrelevant if they “admit” anything, it is already assumed by not only by other bodybuilders, but also by the general public that are familiar with them. If someone wants to put down and talk smack about bodybuilders/AAS users, they never point to people like, for example, Cutler or Branch, they point toward Valentino…

[/quote]

This is very true…and I think why is because a vast majority of the public isn’t sure whether or not is takes AAS to achieve a physique like Cutler’s or Warren’s. Although they’re all fuckin’ huge, they’re all symmetrical too. And people like to see symmetry and not one or two huge bodyparts.

But when you have someone like Greg Valentino, who’s arms are each bigger than his torso, it automatically triggers the “steroid user” alarm in people’s heads.

But then again, it could be several other reasons…

Found a date it comes out on DVD. 9/30/08

• Hopefully sooner!