Bigger Stronger Faster Movie: In Theaters

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
Any media that has Gregg valantino in it is not going to be pro steroids, even if they explain how he is hated by most steroid users and has used other substances to make himself freakish, it is the image of him married to the word ‘steroids’ that uneducated people will leave with.[/quote]

Yeah you can see this is going to be a hit piece. Did anyone ever see the documentary “the man’s who’s arms exploded”(or something to that effect) with Valantino where they show him operating on the absys(sp) on his arm?

I wonder why they showed that failed squat attempt in the trailer.

I hate seeing failed squats

yeah, but what would happen if you did nothing but inject steroids for 30 days? I’d like to see that :stuck_out_tongue:

seriously though, I’d like to see this

"I wonder why they showed that failed squat attempt in the trailer.

I hate seeing failed squats"

im supprised they showed anything other than curls, i believe the media’s portrayal of weight training (curls and benching plus imaginative things on buso balls) is partly the reason why there are so many idiots in the gym these days
rant over.(wasnt refering specificaly to BSFM)
looks like a good film

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
yeah, but what would happen if you did nothing but inject steroids for 30 days? I’d like to see that :stuck_out_tongue:

seriously though, I’d like to see this[/quote]

The 30 days guy Morgan Spurlock did do one of those 30 days programs on steroids, he had a guy on TRT and HGH, he pussied out after a couple of weeks because his blood tests showed a decrease in liver function or something like that.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
Any media that has Gregg valantino in it is not going to be pro steroids, even if they explain how he is hated by most steroid users and has used other substances to make himself freakish, it is the image of him married to the word ‘steroids’ that uneducated people will leave with.[/quote]

Keep in mind, it was MADE by a steroid user, or at least, his brothers use steroids.

Also, after “The Man With Exploding Arms” it would be hard not to include Valantino in this movie.

[quote]T Ham wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
Any media that has Gregg valantino in it is not going to be pro steroids, even if they explain how he is hated by most steroid users and has used other substances to make himself freakish, it is the image of him married to the word ‘steroids’ that uneducated people will leave with.

Keep in mind, it was MADE by a steroid user, or at least, his brothers use steroids.

Also, after “The Man With Exploding Arms” it would be hard not to include Valantino in this movie.[/quote]

If I made a movie about steroids I would not show Valantino, what similarities are there between him and other regular steroid users?

He is no poster boy for steroid use.

I would depict normal healthy married men who are law abiding citizens going about their business just like everyone else but are also using steroids to improve their health and physical well being.

I would show the dangers of new designer steroids becoming widely available, fuck I reckon soon we will see orange flavour chewy steroid pills!

I would not include valantino he is a freak and really is nothing like most guys doing the business down the gym.

Movie looks very interesting, would love to see this one.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
T Ham wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
Any media that has Gregg valantino in it is not going to be pro steroids, even if they explain how he is hated by most steroid users and has used other substances to make himself freakish, it is the image of him married to the word ‘steroids’ that uneducated people will leave with.

Also, after “The Man With Exploding Arms” it would be hard not to include Valantino in this movie.

If I made a movie about steroids I would not show Valantino, what similarities are there between him and other regular steroid users?

He is no poster boy for steroid use.

I would depict normal healthy married men who are law abiding citizens going about their business just like everyone else but are also using steroids to improve their health and physical well being.

I would show the dangers of new designer steroids becoming widely available, fuck I reckon soon we will see orange flavour chewy steroid pills!

I would not include valantino he is a freak and really is nothing like most guys doing the business down the gym.
[/quote]

I totally see what you’re saying, but I think that people would always be like: “Yea, but what about that freak-arms guy?” because they always play that stupid documentary on TV.

The best documentaries always attempt to cover the other side’s views.

[quote]T Ham wrote:
The best documentaries always attempt to cover the other side’s views.[/quote]

That’s it, right there.

Heres hoping for a wide release so everyody can have a chance to look at both arguments.

Don’t worry, knowing Mark it will be just fine. I’m sure it will be a well balanced film.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
I reckon soon we will see orange flavour chewy steroid pills!
[/quote]

I wonder if I can get theses covered under my insurance for HRT…

I hope so, I love orange flavor…

Great post.

great movie…the truth.