T Nation

Bigger Blacker Stronger!

This will be my first log.....ever and because my man blaze i finally have the motivation to begin one. I will be posting a link to my diet along with weights stats etc and taking pictures along the way. I am 20 years old and have done some powerlifting along with strong man. Right now my main concern is to build an overall better physique ( strength being my main priority) right now i am hitting a wendler based schedule but i have added my own flare to it.

I would love any criticism you can give me about diet and training i am only here to lear. I will begin posting my workout on Monday and hopefully diet via fit day today. I would also like to drop some fat and at least get the upper abdominals visible.

here is my fitday link http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=tylervan2009

Explore Tyler Vandy

Here are two pics of me from about three years ago

Swole. haha. I finally get to see your before pictures.

HAHAHA u like those bro wait till mat gets a view of those

HAHAHA u like those bro wait till mat gets a view of those

My supplements include:
whey
creatine
fish oil
fiber
aminos
glucosamine
multi
glutamine

well today was pretty shitty my diet wasnt so hot honestly and i was run down with a ton of hw FUUUUUUUUU itll be a long night but hey i got something to look forward to tom… SQUATS BABY!!!

damnit i should’ve titled my log this…

hahaha i put it just for fun…obviously i am not black

eating my amazing salad right now washing down with some OJ then maybe ayogurt consume some whey and suat time boyz

leg day was alright it was wave b of the routine and i was hoping for a few more reps on my last set but here ya go

ATG squats
340 x 3
365 x 3
385 x 5

Leg press
400 x 10
600 x 10
690 x 10
780 x 8

leg ext
250 x 10
290 x 6
270 x 10
rep out on drop sets

calf and ab work

[quote]tyler2009 wrote:
leg day was alright it was wave b of the routine and i was hoping for a few more reps on my last set but here ya go
[/quote]

Those squats were still beast mode. lol.

bigger and blacker than who?

no one honestly the title just makes me laugh so i kept it

just took my first measurements since the first pictures i posted…wow lol loaded up to fitday

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:

[quote]tyler2009 wrote:
[/quote]

Those squats were still beast mode. lol.[/quote]

thank you good sir

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:

[quote]tyler2009 wrote:
[/quote]

Those squats were still beast mode. lol.[/quote]

Friday well get some pics while lifting to upload