Bigfoot's Body Found?

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2689.html?theme=light

Bigfoot is real, and he is a sick bastard.

What do you think Bigfoot meat tastes like? (no homo)

[quote]Envision wrote:
What do you think Bigfoot meat tastes like? (no homo)[/quote]

chicken

[quote]Envision wrote:

Human

Just another news story I catch and immediately start thinking “please don’t be Georgia, please don’t be Georgia…”

“Ah DAMNIT! Of course it’s us again.”

[quote]Envision wrote:

The results should be in tomorrow. Let us know.

why would they kill it? they should be shot for killing a creature that apparently is rather rare, lol.

they killed an endangered animal lol

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
why would they kill it? they should be shot for killing a creature that apparently is rather rare, lol.

they killed an endangered animal lol[/quote]

Maybe they didn’t kill it intentionally. They tried to do one of those Jack Links, Messin’ with Bigfoot things and the critter said “Oh shit. Not these clowns again.” He tried to run away, but had a heartattck and died instead.

[quote]Madman2 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Maybe they didn’t kill it intentionally. They tried to do one of those Jack Links, Messin’ with Bigfoot things and the critter said “Oh shit. Not these clowns again.” He tried to run away, but had a heartattck and died instead.[/quote]

at the same time his intestines jumped out of his body? lol, at least from the pic looks like those are guts :smiley:

they killed an endangered animal lol[/quote]

They didn’t kill it, they “found” it.

With several bullet holes in it, no doubt.

Madman2 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Maybe they didn’t kill it intentionally. They tried to do one of those Jack Links, Messin’ with Bigfoot things and the critter said “Oh shit. Not these clowns again.” He tried to run away, but had a heartattck and died instead.

at the same time his intestines jumped out of his body? lol, at least from the pic looks like those are guts :D[/quote]

That’s where the “Oh shit” part comes in.

I’m sorry, but those pics of the thing in the freezer look so fake. I hope that isn’t what all the hoopla is about. That thing is definitely not real.

[quote]eic wrote:
I’m sorry, but those pics of the thing in the freezer look so fake. I hope that isn’t what all the hoopla is about. That thing is definitely not real.[/quote]

Pretty ballsy for them to hold a press conference and offer it to scientists and what not if it is fake.

many states have laws protecting bigfoot… it sounds stupid but they dont want people shooting it if there is one or a few lol

I spent forever color correcting this thing and trying to get the details out of it, and it’s face looks pretty real.

I must say, the dark areas under the face and in the bottom left corner are a bit weird. Unless the camera they used was complete crap, there should be some details buried under those shadows. Yet when I try to get any, it’s always pit black, but with large sobel-like pixels around it, uncharacteric to the rest of the pixels in the photo.

I did detailing on the second picture, taken at night, and I was able to reveal tress and details in the black area behind the men. So, assuming the same camera was used in both pics, I find it odd that I can’t get details out of the shadows in the freezer pic.

Of course the camera they used could be complete junk, so whatever.

I don’t know how much faith I have in these chuckleheads to uncover bigfoot:

grampa?

Where is Tribunaldude, I figured he’d be all over this thread.

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
Where is Tribunaldude, I figured he’d be all over this thread.[/quote]

He’s after the chupacabras.