Big Vic

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
More and more women ARE attending BBing shows, so the moves that guys like Vic and Tony are doing are for their enjoyment. And if some gay dudes are there enjoying it as well, so be it. In fact who really gives a shit if any competitor is gay (remember Bob Paris)? These guys are finding ways to display their individual physiques, and their posing routines do that in a way that expresses said individual.

If you’re offended by it, don’t attend the show. If you’re getting a boner over it and can’t face up to the fact that YOU MIGHT BE GAY, deal with it, or don’t go to the show.[/quote]

“you might ME GAY”

little homo[/quote]

LOL @ Freudian slip.

Holy fuck I’m retarded. Just watched it again with the sound off and it was fine. No homo at all. Guess I just didn’t like the music.

LOL, sorry for derailing the thread guys. FML.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
More and more women ARE attending BBing shows, so the moves that guys like Vic and Tony are doing are for their enjoyment. And if some gay dudes are there enjoying it as well, so be it. In fact who really gives a shit if any competitor is gay (remember Bob Paris)? These guys are finding ways to display their individual physiques, and their posing routines do that in a way that expresses said individual.

If you’re offended by it, don’t attend the show. If you’re getting a boner over it and can’t face up to the fact that YOU MIGHT BE GAY, deal with it, or don’t go to the show.[/quote]

“you might ME GAY”

little homo[/quote]

LOL @ Freudian slip.[/quote]

Thats what I was pointing out but ID changed his post.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Holy fuck I’m retarded. Just watched it again with the sound off and it was fine. No homo at all. Guess I just didn’t like the music.

LOL, sorry for derailing the thread guys. FML.[/quote]

LOL!

Just goes to prove 2 things:

1. Beauty is in the eye (or the ear in this case) of the beholder

2. A great soundtrack can make or break a scene.

Good on you, Steel, for being man enough to admit a fault.

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
It doesn’t bother me when guys “dance” between poses. It’s just a more fluid way of transitioning IMO… BUT I think it’s a little over the top when they do “stripper” type moves/sexualize their routines.

Have some swag, pop and lock it all you want but if you’re swirling your hips and rubbing your body, that’s too much if you ask me (which no one did)

The Vid in the OP was completely fine IMO… The one Maiden posted, not so much lol[/quote]

Agreed. I found the second video to be… meh, just kinda shitty overall. I could watch a video of Yates or Haney posing with my girlfriend, parents, friends, and whoever else watching it with me. I would feel fine being associated with something like that. Doing stripper moves on stage just cheapens the sport, IMO. Have some dignity.[/quote]

Well said

lol,

So since you watched it once and thought it was ghey you decided to watch it again? Does that make you ghey? lol

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

“you might ME GAY”

little homo[/quote]

Thats what I was pointing out but ID changed his post. [/quote]

Suurre. You say that now

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

“you might ME GAY”

little homo[/quote]

???
You copied my quotes. What changed?

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

lol,

So since you watched it once and thought it was ghey you decided to watch it again? Does that make you ghey? lol[/quote]

Well everyone seemed to think I was an idiot, so I wanted to double-check. Turns out they were right, as usual.

There ARE some gay ass posing routines, but that wasn’t one of them.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

“you might ME GAY”

little homo[/quote]

???
[/quote]

You clearly fixed that too

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

“you might ME GAY”

little homo[/quote]

???
[/quote]

You clearly fixed that too[/quote]

How the hell can I fix YOUR posts?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

“you might ME GAY”

little homo[/quote]

???
[/quote]

[/quote]you pmd amod thats how

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

“you might ME GAY”

little homo[/quote]

???
[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

“you might ME GAY”

little homo[/quote]

???
[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL!

[/quote]
x2

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

“you might ME GAY”

little homo[/quote]

???
[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL!