Big Ups To Flameout!

I’m usually skeptical when it comes to supplements and what they claim they can do! Yes, I even question Biotest supplements. I very rarely praise a supplement but I give praise where praise is due!

I started Flameout about a month ago wondering what I would see in terms of anti-inflamatory. That was the only benefit I was looking for. Since my golf season started I’ve been battling wrist and elbow injurys (tennis elbow), both are tendon releated. After a month both are feeling much better. Not minimally either. They are really on a different scale pain wise. I havent changed anything technique, practice, playing frequency wise (actually playing more).

My recomendation, if you have any inflamation that you’ve been battling and just cant shake, give Flameout a try. I was pleaseantly surprised at how well it works!

Good job Biotest!

I have to bump this. For a few years now I have had a pain that comes and goes in my wrist. When it comes it’s usually around for two weeks and hurts so bad that I can only flex it about 10 degrees forward or back. It is incredibly painful. I saw a dr. the last time it happened and they said I either have a cyst or it is inflamation. So I doubled the normal dose of Flameout and inside of a week the pain was gone. This NEVER happens, it’s always two weeks long and very very painful.

Flameout rocks!!!

FatSensei

I second all this. My shitty shoulder and elbow have felt drastically better since I started using Flameout. I noticed a difference before when it was recomended I start taking fish oil to help out the inflammation that plagued them, but Flameout has really put the inflammation issues I had to rest. Plus it’s nice only taking 4 or 6 pills, rather than 12 or 20 :).

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
I second all this. My shitty shoulder and elbow have felt drastically better since I started using Flameout. I noticed a difference before when it was recomened I start taking fish oil to help them out, but Flameout has really put the inflammation issues I had to rest. Plus it’s nice only taking 4 or 6 pills, rather than 12 or 20 :).[/quote]

Same situation for me, my shoulder feels 100% better