Big Upper Body and Chicken Legs

- YouTube Looks like he built up his legs a bit since white chicks.

[quote]four60 wrote:
hahahaha Give the brother some slack he’s 42 hahahahaha. And those legs took him thru 6 Seasons in the NFL as a Defensive End hahahahah. Ok how long did it take you to paste all those pics in that screen. [/quote]

Holy shit Crews is 42?! I’d put him in his mid 30’s.

Fuck…Who even cares, the man blocks odor like a GD champ…

Haha just reading the youtube comments on that, didn’t even notice the mini crews come in with a butt block assit at around :06 lol funny stuff

V

True. His legs are proportional. I mean, I know the guy is ripped, but he isn’t that damn big and his legs, especially in any commercial I’ve seen lately, match up.

I am mildly disappointed with Crews now :frowning:
I don’t even want to hear anything about genes, because it’s obvious that he neglects his legs completely.

[quote]JoabSonOfZeruiah wrote:
- YouTube Looks like he built up his legs a bit since white chicks.[/quote]

Oh yay!
Better late than never then.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

True. His legs are proportional. I mean, I know the guy is ripped, but he isn’t that damn big and his legs, especially in any commercial I’ve seen lately, match up.[/quote]

I actually thought about you when this came up. Remember the argument we had over that kid who posted a pic and he had long shorts on and a decently built upper body but said he was what, 6’ 205. We all said his legs must be chicken legs, I tried finding that thread so I could post that picture here but I couldn’t find it. Anyways, he had chicken legs.

V

Terry Crews is the man! In that picture they do look ridiculously small…when I saw the first few images I was like…who is this anorexic person gonna be lol…and I couldn’t beleive it was Terry…if you look at other pics of him though his legs are bigger.

Id like a timestamp on the pictures and when the old spice video was shot of Terry, cause the difference in his legs are day and night.

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:
Id like a timestamp on the pictures and when the old spice video was shot of Terry, cause the difference in his legs are day and night. [/quote]

Well white chicks came out in 2004 and his old spice commercials started airing the beginning of this year. So thats 5-6 years between.

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:
Id like a timestamp on the pictures and when the old spice video was shot of Terry, cause the difference in his legs are day and night. [/quote]

Well white chicks came out in 2004 and his old spice commercials started airing the beginning of this year. So thats 5-6 years between.[/quote]

Not to mention he had clearly lost size from when he was competing on Battle Dome back when he actually looked like a bodybuilder. Crews is smaller now than he has been. When he was on Battle Dome, his legs were not skinny at all but in line with the rest of him.

Taking the worst pic possible to claim even where he used to be is missing the big picture.
He’s proportional.

Maybe those pictures of Terry looked really weird to me Professor X, because I would’ve bet every last dollar I had that you’d be going up one side and down the other of Terry Crews for those legs.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Maybe those pictures of Terry looked really weird to me Professor X, because I would’ve bet every last dollar I had that you’d be going up one side and down the other of Terry Crews for those legs.[/quote]

x2

In addition, that series of pics has been somehow stretched. Yeah, his legs are skinny there, but the stretching of the photos makes them look even skinnier.

The stills of Terry Crew’s lower body have been tampered with. In the fourth frame down, his legs have been stretched to hell, and in the sixth frame he must have been carrying that bar of soap around for a long time, because it has made his forearm triple the size of the other one.

[quote]roybot wrote:
The stills of Terry Crew’s lower body have been tampered with. In the fourth frame down, his legs have been stretched to hell, and in the sixth frame he must have been carrying that bar of soap around for a long time, because it has made his forearm triple the size of the other one.

[/quote]

Yep.

Like I had mentioned above, the photos were stretched.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
In addition, that series of pics has been somehow stretched. Yeah, his legs are skinny there, but the stretching of the photos makes them look even skinnier.
[/quote]

Beat me to it :slight_smile:

The scene in question:

Is this somewhat better?

The first set of stills aren’t tampered with. They’re in the wrong aspect ratio, ID’s one’s are stretched to the correct 16:9 ratio.