Big Toe Arthrosis

HI CT

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I really would like to do again The Complete Power Look Program (CPLP), but I´ve been having pain in my left big toe for almost a year and finally I was diagnosed. I already have a bony bump on the dorsal part of the toe, and I was diagnosed as having early stage of what´s called Hallux limitus;fortunately I still have full mobility in my first metacarpophalangeal joint.
Certainly I want to keep training, but no matter how strong or muscled I can look if I will end up progressing to a Hallux rigidus; arthrosis in that joint and on the knee are one of those that can dramatically diminish your quality of life.

The question regarding the CPLP is what exercise can I use instead of the push press? All the movements that place the big toe in dorsiflexion (with load) have to be avoided. So it would be great if you could give some suggestions regarding options for the push press as well as for other exercises that also place the big toe under load in the dorsiflexed position (Lunges, sled pushes, bulgarian squats…even push ups and burpees!).

Sorry for the long question, but age finally take (sooner or later) it’s toll on us
Have a nice day