T Nation

Big Sean Allen

Thought i’d remind people that there are giants amongst us “humans”. Sean Allen is one. This guy is freakin huge, i love these mass monsters, unbelievable.

Look at this link for a supposedly 100 pound transformation:
http://www.bigseanallan.net/boytoman.html

Stats:
Big Sean competes at over 280 pounds.
BIG SEAN HAS REACHED 352 POUNDS in the offseason

SEAN is 6 FOOT 4 INCHES Tall and CURRENTLY tapes out at:
CHEST: 63 INCHES
BICEPS: 23.5 INCHES
QUADS: 31 INCHES
CALVES: 20 INCHES

Remember this from “powerful images”

WOW. He makes Ronnie look small. That’s massive.

Massive.

omg ronnie is tiny next to him

The first thing I did is showing the pic to my brother, even though he’s more onto powerlifting than bodybuilding.
Holy shit this will make many think that height isn’t a drawback, I would like to see him over 300 onstage, which will be just a matter of time.

He’s big alright. Gotta get myself a tub of ProComplex - the stuff must be awesome.

Holy hell, he dwarfs ronnie

His competition

Ii couldnt believe it when i saw him, should be interesting if he actually ever competes with trey brewer on stage

Why is Trey Brewer his competition?

Sean and Trey HAVE competed against each other already. At the '08 Nationals and '08 Jr. Nationals. Nationals: Trey took 4th and Sean took 9th. Jr. Nationals: Sean took 1st and overall, Trey took 5th.

Sean looks impressive but as with most taller bodybuilders, still needs to fill out to compete against the better “shorter” guys. His legs need more size, which is tougher to fill out for the taller dudes.

[quote]elusive wrote:
Sean and Trey HAVE competed against each other already. At the '08 Nationals and '08 Jr. Nationals. Nationals: Trey took 4th and Sean took 9th. Jr. Nationals: Sean took 1st and overall, Trey took 5th.

Sean looks impressive but as with most taller bodybuilders, still needs to fill out to compete against the better “shorter” guys. His legs need more size, which is tougher to fill out for the taller dudes. [/quote]

Really? Cool. Thanks man didnt know that, ill have to look up some of the pics.

[quote]elusive wrote:

[/quote]

This was partially my point. I was under the impression that Sean Allan already had his pro card and Trey does not. I could be wrong, though.

front double bi

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
elusive wrote:

This was partially my point. I was under the impression that Sean Allan already had his pro card and Trey does not. I could be wrong, though.[/quote]

Sean hasn’t won his Pro card. He finished ninth in the '08 Nationals (where Pro Cards are given to the winner of each weight class) in the Super Heavy weight division. That was his last contest. I’m sure he’ll try again this year.

[quote]elusive wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
elusive wrote:

This was partially my point. I was under the impression that Sean Allan already had his pro card and Trey does not. I could be wrong, though.

Sean hasn’t won his Pro card. He finished ninth in the '08 Nationals (where Pro Cards are given to the winner of each weight class) in the Super Heavy weight division. That was his last contest. I’m sure he’ll try again this year.[/quote]

Ah, so I was mistaken. Sorry about that.

Well, fuck man, he should have his pro card, lol.

Damn the dude looks awesome, I’m surprised he doesn’t get more media attention.

If he’s not a pro then why is he up against Lee Priest in that picture at the top of the thread?

[quote]adamhum wrote:
Damn the dude looks awesome, I’m surprised he doesn’t get more media attention.[/quote]

He is extremely cocky. His claim to fame was standing up in his street clothes during a pro contest many years back and making a comment to the judges about being able to beat the guys on stage. Back then he wasn’t quite as big as he is now but many people seem to throw him much hate for quite a while after that. I am not saying he deserved it, but that is how many people first heard of him.

He does need to bring his legs up which is why he hasn’t won his pro card yet, in my opinion. He has 31" quads…which is the same size or smaller than some of the guys competing over 6 inches shorter than him as superheavies in the NPC. For someone his size, it is going to be difficult to bring them up much more. If he has joint issues (which I would be surprised if he doesn’t), it will make it that much harder.

The fact that he’s almost 40 isn’t helping the situation either.