Big Sean Allan

They had the Project Superhero a while back in which they “sponsored” Gina Allioti, Stan McQuay, and Jenna Abbou and were to give us semi regular updates on their progess… It never got past the first few weeks though.

It was to be a sort of: Here are these people now, we are going to give them Biotest Supplements to use and see how they progress over the coming months… They all had little “goals” to reach: Stan’s Pro Card, Gina to win Figure Olympia …

Like I said though, it never made it past the first few weeks. The only left over from it I can find is two Audio Interviews with Stan and Gina.

Was a really exciting idea though, probably not financially viable though. I HATE the idea of them just giving money to insert muscular individual and just having them pimp the product, so the fact that they were going to put their products on the line supposedly was very enticing. Let the conspiracy theories begin as to why it didnt pan out…

Well they need to simply have coverage of shows. If you want to talk about BB’ing you need to have pics, videos, interviews ect. I love this site but it is difficult to discuss BB’ing when Biotest has little involvement in the sport.

Give us something to work with, sponsor some competitors!

Back on topic… Does there seem to be a MASSIVE discrepancy between off season Sean and Contest Sean? Of course you lose some size dieting down, but Sean looks super human in some pics I’ve seen, but then downright unimpressive in his contests photos (compared to what I’m expecting to see… Obviously still a monster).

Dante was gonna get him on the DC train a while back but things fell through and it never ended up happening, would have been interesting to say the least.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
pro-a-ggression wrote:
i brought up a thread about this guy a while ago. isnt he like 40. old. cocky. lacking because of his height. but still fun to look at cos he huuuuuuge. anyone remember that pic of him and ronnie. he dwarfs him.

So 40 is OLD?
I resent that, Pro!

lol

Anyway, it looks like Allen has improved dramatically. I’m suspicious of his calf development, however. He previously looked as though he had genetically weak calves.
[/quote]

I’m glad i’m not the only one who thought that. I don’t know what the time span was between the pics above, but regardless, I have a very hard time believing he made such phenomenal progress with those calves.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Back on topic… Does there seem to be a MASSIVE discrepancy between off season Sean and Contest Sean? Of course you lose some size dieting down, but Sean looks super human in some pics I’ve seen, but then downright unimpressive in his contests photos (compared to what I’m expecting to see… Obviously still a monster).

Dante was gonna get him on the DC train a while back but things fell through and it never ended up happening, would have been interesting to say the least.[/quote]

i believe that he actually was working with dante for a while and dante had him up around 350 before some stuff went down between the two of them and then he stopped working with dante and went to work with someone else.

He looks unreal in the off-season pics. It looks he loses a fourth of his body weight when he gets on stage.

[quote]poophead wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
pro-a-ggression wrote:
i brought up a thread about this guy a while ago. isnt he like 40. old. cocky. lacking because of his height. but still fun to look at cos he huuuuuuge. anyone remember that pic of him and ronnie. he dwarfs him.

So 40 is OLD?
I resent that, Pro!

lol

Anyway, it looks like Allen has improved dramatically. I’m suspicious of his calf development, however. He previously looked as though he had genetically weak calves.

I’m glad i’m not the only one who thought that. I don’t know what the time span was between the pics above, but regardless, I have a very hard time believing he made such phenomenal progress with those calves. [/quote]

Then there may be something wrong with your computer screen. His calves haven’t improved that much. One pic is against a black background, the other white. You can simply see his calves better in the last one and in most vids his calves have improved a little but to nowhere near the degree to imply implants or anything like that.

Wow never heard of Sean until now…this guy has got to be one of the biggest guys I’ve seen. Just wow…

Another with Ronnie: don’t know how old this is…still crazy though

Here is an updated pic of Sean, 5 days out of the NA’s. I hope he gets a pro card, he has been after one for a long time.

From his website:

www.bigseanallan.net/rbnews.html

[quote]rasturai wrote:
[/quote]

It looks like, from that picture, Sean would just dominate Coleman on a stage, but his physique is rather lackluster come contest time (again… according to what he looks like off season, obviously the guy is far and above anything 99% of the population will ever see)

[quote]rasturai wrote:
[/quote]

Oh Ronnie, how you love your fanny packs.

doesnt sound like tool to me

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
pro-a-ggression wrote:

So 40 is OLD?
I resent that, Pro!

lol

[/quote]

I thought only 19 year-old girls called 40 old?